Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others (42243 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by gists: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
chukkiephil:
presidency chilling with 19BN, NASS chilling with 115BN cool
Something needs to be done to address this anomaly.
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by smoby(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
What ever .....still I dnt really knw were naija is heading. Becsuse they r Still thieves in uniforms wating....patiently ........
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by Aluweezy(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2015
No budget allocation for NYSC members? What happened to the N40,000 monthly allowance increament promise? sad
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by hustler86(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
Buhari's budget will fail!!!
Wailing wailers be wailing over 9ja's success since 1666AD, " A man that says its impossible is interrupted by another that is doing it in every possible way" smiley
Wise up bro, stop being a pessimist. 2016 is all about me and you. U got dt ryt? wink

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by anonimi: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
So Buhari will eat N20 billion for State House presidency abi.
Yet the 200 million mumus in our great country were howling and barking like baboons & monkeys plus dogs soaked in blood for how much under Jonathan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
For how long will government continue to pay those lazy Niger Delta ex militants, oil price don fall they no dey read papers ni

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by princechurchill(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2015
a don die after seeing those figures
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by Maiyadi18(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Can see this man succeeding, fully behind u BABA!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by ZeroTolerance: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2015
How miuch did he budget for feeding?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by obailala(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2015
All these imbecilic Jonathanian souls praying for the budget to fail, na strong thunder go fire all of una.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by RAYV: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Some people sha.
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by seunmsg(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Aluweezy:
No budget allocation for NYSC members? What happened to the N40,000 monthly allowance increament promise? sad

NYSC's budget is captured under federal ministry of youth and sports.
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by TimeManager(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2015
I Can Spot Some Wailers Raising Ignorance. They Can't Even Critique. Well, I'm Expecting An 80% Performance And Wailers Would Burn out. Can't Wait Also To See MDAs Dasuki Those Monies While They Expect Buhari Tb Blow Them Sunday Kisses. Best Budget In 30Yrs.

No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by bobchigar(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2015
OLADD:
Whaoh! A whooping N57.7billion allocated to the Office of National Security Adviser while the DSS got meager N7.6billion.

Somebody must be a joker here. How can a govt that spoke so loudly about intelligence gathering through its party before coming to office now relegate the DSS to the background with such paltry sum but chose to allocate close to N58b to NSA's office despite demonising the last administration?
I have a feeling that Buhari's administration may end up been the most clueless and corrupt in Nigeria's history.
Mr Man, not how much is allocated that matters most but how effective and efficient the fund is used afterall it is budgeted(proposed). It can be amended if there is need

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by NwaforAbia: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
Your prayers can't work. bad belle.....

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by LastProphet: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
chukkiephil:
presidency chilling with 19BN, NASS chilling with 115BN cool

when you google how many MDAs are under presidency like FRSC, NITDA, Etc you will understand better that the 19billion is nothing wonderful

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by Actionleap: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Anyone praying for the budget to fail is not being wise.
I want to know how much is budgeted for feeding in the presidency. GEJ was called names by the APC. So, let's unveil the feeding money under this government too.
Where did Aisha get the funds used to host the online media jokers? Is it budgeted for in the Approriation Bill sent to the National Assembly?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by porka: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2015
seunmsg:

AGGREGATE EXPENDITURE – 6,077,680,000,000

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/26/2016-budget-breakdown-of-sums-allocated-to-presidency-mdas-others/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

What about the income/revenue estimates and sources?
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by bobchigar(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2015
udeagbalaC:
For how long will government continue to pay those lazy Niger Delta ex militants, oil price don fall they no dey read papers ni
Abi ooo. and the wailers are stil wailing marginalisation
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by akanbiaa(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Great Budget, i pray it is well implemented so that all of benefit from it. Amin
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by dOnLarich: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
na your family budget go fail.. low-lifer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Everyone should sheathe their needless swords today. We have a budget broken down here and it's our duty to dispassionately analyse it. There's a limit to partisanship; there's absolutely NOTHING anyone can do about it HERE.

The National Assembly keeps getting huge budgetary allocations every year......N115 billion is still way too massive them......That's more than the budget of a few Nigerian states.

I'll have to do more works on why the Presidency will be gulping close to N20 billion; maybe there are certain agencies I'm yet to see captured under it.

Labour and employment gets just N7.8 billion? IMO, too meagre.

Government must stop this pilgrimage waste......its nonsense. Anyone who wants to embark on it should do so with their own resources.

Science and technology gets N27 billion? Ridiculous. That's the future of any nation these days......

Total recurrent is just crazy......BALLOSKI, what's your say?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by iyobs7(f): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Can sombori please help me find the feeding allowance of the presidency please? I am really really interested in that only...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by dozern(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Why are u so upset about someone's comment?You really act like a real bokoharam. Your temper is much like that of animal. Haba
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by TedBaker(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
ur ojukokoro na no1
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
and be ready to fail too.
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by COMPAQ(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks for sharing these high level numbers. What I'd like to see now are the specific details for each agency, ministry etc. For example which specific projects are budgeted for under the ministry of works, which specific housing projects will be implemented etc.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by faksy(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2015
ZoboKunu:
as u fail
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by dunkem21(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Thread derailed wink
Re: 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others by gabzyworld(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2015
How many persons were arrested for voilence during the 2011 general election that the federal government is paying for damages. U sent the youth to destroy so u can repay with our money that was supposed to be used for something else. I see the problem of Nigeria is just Nigerian leaders how do u think a Tout knowing the government is paying for his damages won't be eager to destroy more cos to me its somehow Legal and the Government will pay! #shit_corrupt_leaders, #Nigerians let's protest on this it won't work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.