Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt (37481 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by CharlesPhc: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
This little girl is missing.

She was last seen in Cocain village Port Harcourt, Rivers State where she lives with her Aunty.

Any useful information on her whereabout should be sent to the nearest Police Station or call Gloria on 08032726072

Thank you

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Destined2win: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocain village? Hian.

I pray the girl is seen IN Jesus name Amen

Lalasticlala pls push to FP. This little girl must be found alive

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by MzPecs(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by CharlesPhc: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:
Cocain village? Hian.

I pray the girl is seen IN Jesus name Amen

Lalasticlala pls push to FP. This little girl must be found alive

Its just a name of an area in Port Harcourt, not what you think...!!!

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Destined2win: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Its just a name of an area in Port Harcourt, not what you think...!!!

So of all the names to e given a locality, na only that one dem see. Sleeping government cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
May God order her foot steps back home safe and sound

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by CharlesPhc: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

So of all the names to e given a locality, na only that one dem see. Sleeping government cry

I liked the part where you prayed for her to be found soon. Pls can we just focus on that for now and leave the nomenclature part for another day?
Thank you…!!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Insha Allahu she will be back home soon.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
haaaa
madridguy:
Insha Allahu she will be back home soon.
amen

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Atmmachine(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocaine village ??

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by coded01: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
I hope she is found soon!
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by iteleaye(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
No details Pray she is found soon

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by sweatlana: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
How can a person be missing in cocain village??
For those who don't know cocain village is an affluent neighbourhood in Rumugba portharcourt.
The name has nothing to do with the neighbourhood Infact u must be VERY well to do to live there.
I pray the lil girl is located asap in Jesus name Amen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Spanner4(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocaine villa? In naija
Person no go hear sth
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Wizdray: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocaine village you say? May she be found
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mrsam18: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wonders
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by jamex93(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
g
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by companylogo19: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
MAY God intervene
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by brownlolly(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
CharlesPhc:
This little girl is missing.

She was last seen in Cocain village Port Harcourt, Rivers State where she lives with her Aunty.

Any useful information on her whereabout should be sent to the nearest Police Station or call Gloria on 08032726072

Thank you

I hope the police do their job and recover the girl soon.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by dapizy02(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
I Don see get idea, I ll rename our street 2 Igboo bunk city.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Plese what's her name, age and height. Na only picture we see here and not enough info

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
Cocaine village ??

I am not surprised. People in Rivers state think with their asses. Hope the girl is found sha.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by ahnie: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dear lord pls intervene.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by ChappyChase: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocaine Village ke? Hmm, no kind name way person no go hear for Naija...
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by ChappyChase: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocaine Village ke? Hmm, no kind name way person no go hear for Naija...
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by ademega(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
God will find her just like OAU missed girl

that village name thou
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by iswallker(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op should have ommitted the cocaine village part....

She will be found alive ... smiley
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by rugippe: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by sweatlana: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not surprised. People in Rivers state think with their asses. Hope the girl is found sha.
Why come here to tell everyone your mother did not train u well?

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by aniokwe: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wizdray:
Cocaine village you say? May he be found
she nt he Amen to ur prayers
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Younggod11: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
K

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo)