Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) (30787 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by simonlee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
In a tweet today, the human rights activist considered quitting social media next year.
I guess she's finally fed up with Nigerians and their senseless trends.
Anyway, good luck to her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/680800321984184320?p=v

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by kennydee05(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Good for her but she still have to consider many of her followers on twitter which I am among and again she has been one of the active voices online and I think she should not be discouraged about what others are saying about her presence online.

Who am I to question her action? But I can only wish her best of luck.
I dedicate this FTC to yet to be registered/prospective Nairalenders

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Great to enable you prepare for the real job of Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Rrankdonga(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Noooo Ma. U will only quit wen we find the girls

258 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Blizzy9ja: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
She cannot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Descartes: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mission accomplished.
The Chibok scam has really paid off grin

Citizens policy ko public debate ni cheesy

205 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Imortal001: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Good for her!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by freshness2020: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
If i hear.. When finger dey always scratch her like crawcraw. undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by neejay1986(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
So
how does it change contribute to water I no see bath after..,...s.E.k.s. #teamuncomfortable
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
We know why you even open social media account, it was just to shame GEJ with #BringBackOurGirls. All your jockeying for position wit APC was in vain, so go and rest with your yeye activism. Granmumu still have guts to show face....

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Destined2win: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
By the time you are bombarded with lies, no be person go tell you to reply via the social media

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by yudee233: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Until we locate the Chibok girls. And please don't accept any post from Buhari because you will just end up dragging his name to the mud

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Descartes: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
The streets of Lagos and Abuja are not longer greeted with mammoth crowd on red every now and then since Buhari ascend to power
The days of chibok campaigns are over and time to reap the fruit of conspiracy cheesy

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by VampireeM(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
its long overdue cause she has embarrassed herself enough esp on twitter. anyway whether she quits or not cannot stop me from moving from glory to glory in 2016 cool

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by coded01: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Who cares?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Slimbideb: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Who you help before sef

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by DeKen: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Her problem.

3 Questions though:
1. Who cares?
2. Was she invited to social media?
3. Will anyone miss her?

Reminds me of the peace of mind when a noisy generator is finally put off.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mrs Bring Back Our Girls want to finally give up.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by drnairalov: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
good luck, sometimes this social media gets crayzy nd u ve to reconsider...i once did also sad

when naija old people ask questions

How's ur mum? >fine sir

-ur dad nko? >fine sire -

What of ur siblings? >all good sir -

And the whole family?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Descartes: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Look at the flimsy excuse she gave even a kindergarten would know that she is lying ; hope she is not signing another propaganda deal with APC and Buhari for the 2016 /2017 propaganda year with the yeye "Citizens and Public policy debate"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by IMO22(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
THANK GOD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by iteleaye(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ooooooh, why u dey fuq up, Why next year, do it now... They say a stitch in time saves nine grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by allanphash7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ko kan aye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by chi4ik4(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
go to hell who cares? APC just used and dumped u. ntoooooooo

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by henryutd(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
How can you quit when we have not seen the chibok girls.
We must look for those girls. Or have you seen them?

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by moneybag100: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why won't you quit since you can't say anything negative against this government social media is useless now . Yeye woman.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by tunapawizzy: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Quit already ma

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Skywalker5(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
who cares. I don't think social media will miss you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
...You must not quit o!! In PEJ voice #kontinu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is social media a position or post that you can quit? Naija undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by mankan2k7(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
why will she not quit?she has obviously achieved her desire. She has successfully giving power to APC yet the chibok girls are not back, petrol is scarce and d way naira is falling even d gravitational pull cannot be compare. of course she cannot bite d fingers that fed her, no more protest, it is better she quit now since we now have Nigeria of her dream

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by KingsleyCEO: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
checking my pocket and seriously looking for a f-ck to give, I can't find any!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.