Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) (30786 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wont increase or decrease traffic on Facebook, twiiter...

Even on Lagos roads..,
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by PigMeat: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
If she is fed up, what happens to GEJ? We all saw the insults she and her cohorts rained on GEj. They say karma is a biitch, let her swallow her own pills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by brunofarad(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecidedI guess that will make tomorrow not to Be sunday again

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by ksstroud: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why won't she... After she's achieved her paid work for the Association of Progress Confusionists... Her socialmedia; her life

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by bolex04(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
O ye man utd fans...dem don sack van gaal ooo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Justicemy: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
@op, how wil dis help in curbing corruptn in nigeria ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Ribaman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
You can't quit just yet. We need you to continue your activist role!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Kay25(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Whose headache is dat?aftaall she said she is still thinkn when she is done she should come and tell us her resolution.I beg I won go sleep jaree
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by mankan2k7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
why will she not quit?she has obviously achieved her desire. She has successfully giving power to APC yet the chibok girls are not back, petrol is scarce and d way naira is falling even d gravitational pull cannot be compare. of course she cannot bite d fingers that feed him, no more protest, it is better she quit now since we now have Nigeria of her dream

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by VEE2010(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
I think it is high time you quit afterall, the aim has been achieved. I know, the reward for your service will last you for a life time even though you decide not to be working. I knew this will happen some day.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
While Ben Bruce is thinking of getting a 2go account.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's been a time following her on twitter. I wish her luck in her future endeavors.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by 1miccza: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
She has achieved her aim. So ko kan aye. But nemesis would surely catch up with you granmumu

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by hollywater: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Madam you don't need to quit now not when the Chibok girls are still missing. Please bringbackourgirls first. Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Klins2000(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
No Vacancy for you in President Buhari's Government. Better go and never return.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by ndcide(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
She was already annoying.
She didn't say anything about the Bam girls kidnapped weeks back.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by derecho(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
I hear they sell twitter accounts.Why not sell it ma to internet marketers.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
simonlee:
In a tweet today, the human rights activist considered quitting social media next year.
I guess she's finally fed up with Nigerians and their senseless trends.
Anyway, good luck to her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/680800321984184320?p=v

This woman is just like the party she supports! All mouth and no action!! Say something and do the opposite!!!

If by next year Oby is not seen on twitter, may thunder fire my left blokos!

You people should mark my words
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by superken(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
We will miss her on social media

Meanwhile See why she is really considering this: http://www.042express.com/2015/12/oby-ezekwesili-considers-quiting-social.html
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by kingsley247: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Until d chibok girls are found she We will nt allow her to quith
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Maser: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
I see there are many idiots on front page insulting her. May all those who attack her for BBOG get the GEJ response in their day of trouble.

Oby, just know that you are a great woman and some of us saner Nigerians are with you in your struggle for a better society which holds government to their responsibilities. As you stood for those poor girls, you and your children will never lack people to stand for you in the day of adversity.

Why do Nigerians lack common sense and hate those with conscience? I keep saying that Nigerians deserve every useless government they have had over the years. Mentality is so poor, yet they think they are wise!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by gsport: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Has the chibok girls found. Postpone it till u tweet out this regime.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Forwetinnah: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Attention freak!! Shes as irrelevant as her tweets. Whats the essence of announcing it? She should quit right now...guess she's waiting for sympathy from her followers
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by BABANGBALI: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
who cares?mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by CyberWolf: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why is she quitting? Has the chibok girls found? Shameless old prostitute angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Water2015: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rrankdonga:
Noooo Ma. U will only quit wen we find the girls
If you quit now what will happen to bring back our girls group? You can quit when our chibok girls are found.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by PeoplesArmy: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
simonlee:
In a tweet today, the human rights activist considered quitting social media next year.
I guess she's finally fed up with Nigerians and their senseless trends.
Anyway, good luck to her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/680800321984184320?p=v

What have you achieved with all your tweets and Facebook comments?

Who cares?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by greggng: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wailers food is ready o
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by DarkHenrie(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Human Rights activist? Since when? BBOG?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by bukynkwuenu: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
. as she is busy quitting social media...i think that is all i need to get my song out there..
click on link to listen to this inspirational music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by bauer007: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Who cares? Thats her own cup of zobo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Btoyob(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Whatever!!!!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow / Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.