Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) (30789 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by morganwizzy55(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Look at the flimsy excuse she gave even a kindergarten would know that she is lying ; hope she is not signing another propaganda deal with APC and Buhari for the 2016 /2017 propaganda year with the yeye "Citizens and Public policy debate

Wonderful, I smell lies
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Descartes: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
@Philips70, your google-generated epistle is made for the gullible supporters of the fraudulent party called APC. No amount of concorted epistle will make this obviously fraud called Chibok a reality. It's a ruse and should be frowned at.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by banio: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Gkemz: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Because she will be irrelevant as from next year just as her chibok mission has achieved its purpose.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by godwin120alex: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
We must find d Chibok girls before she leaves social media
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by philips70(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
@Philips70, your google-generated epistle is made for the gullible supporters of the fraudulent party called APC. No amount of concorted epistle will make this obviously fraud called Chibok a reality. It's a ruse and should be frowned at.

Boy, it's beyond your ken and small mind. Not really meant for your kind. If it was, I would have directly responded to your thoughtless comments.

One day your mother, father, son, daughter or sibling will be kidnapped and all you will get from neighbors and security forces are doubts and then you will come back to these comments and modify them.

But please remember that no matter how you hate on Oby, #JonathanIsNotComingBack

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by skyfall: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
The streets of Lagos and Abuja are not longer greeted with mammoth crowd on red every now and then since Buhari ascend to power
The days of chibok campaigns are over and time to reap the fruit of conspiracy cheesy

LOL at one of the souls frustrated by Fortunato's loss, 9 months after.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by peacefulpeace101(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
simonlee:
In a tweet today, the human rights activist considered quitting social media next year.
I guess she's finally fed up with Nigerians and their senseless trends.
Anyway, good luck to her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/680800321984184320?p=v
Honestly I agreed with her. I am disappointed the manners most Nigerians comment on social medials. When you raise an issue for objective contribution, what will follow is abuse, insult and unprintable and unguarded attacks. This is shameful. Very sad. I am, by this, compelled to believe a recent report that more than half Nigerians have mental problem.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Descartes: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
philips70:

Boy, it's beyond your ken and small mind. Not really meant for your kind. If it was, I would have directly responded to your thoughtless comments.

One day your mother, father, son, daughter or sibling will be kidnapped and all you will get from neighbors and security forces are doubts and then you will come back to these comments and modify them.

But please remember that no matter how you hate on Oby, #JonathanIsNotComingBack

Boy, With all your self-aclaimed 'intelligence' ended up with another meaningless comment which has exposed your asslicking. You are nothing but a perennial sycophant and hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo In Katsina (Photos) / Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.