Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts (37635 Views)

30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Idrismusty97(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2015
The relationship may be boring but would be worth it also, Introverts are more committed to a relationship and understand each other very well too. It isn't by force opposite must attract, sometimes a person more similar to you may be the best choice.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Captain6(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Am always quite around people when i meet them for the first time,but i tend to be very very free with them after about a week or 2,but if they abuse my being free to them,i seemly shun them again. Am i introvert? undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Jimmyo3(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2015
I am an introvert but discovered that people even the rich get intimidated by my presence, I've traced this to the way i comport myself and my sound knowledge about virtually any topic of discussion. But life with the opposite sex is not excellent but fair.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Bigsteveg(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2015
U
ibrams:
he will definitely come over it.....

he is a man..... and he has to stand out for the both of you.......

how did he toast you sef..... not even my business

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by guccitype(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Where is my chewing stick? When am done I will comment.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2015
lasisi69:
lol... Abeg o, I never die.. .
Hahaha, i no say you go answer. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by youngice(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2015
PushMusic:
Being an introvert is one.
Being outspoken and courageous is another.

I am an introvert but also voice out my opinion when the need arises without fear or favour.
Most people confuse being an introvert for being shy, introverts are often atimes more courageous than extroverts and we are the kings of no retort replies, we think and ruminate before we act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by 2016Utmerunz: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2015
The relationship will work
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by macaranta(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
No Body is really an introvert....it's just your mindset.
Work on each other and enjoy your relationship.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Madit.
You don't care of I am the person OP was referring to.
You didn't care he could be in Naira land.

Slimbideb:
Yes yu can but to make it sweet ehn,always prepare your breakfast with IBADAN WEED.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by pdotofgod: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
The relationship can work very well. I will sugest u guys read this book: "How to win friends and influence people". I promise u, both of u will overcome ur fears.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by don4real18(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Give him different styles of sex and he becomes over confident... Shikena
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by franco3075q(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Introvert, indeed! how did he toast u?
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by omeizaowuda(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2015
you just said he loves you much... what else can you hope for. If you love him too, damn the personality.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by mommysgirl(f): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
Hello Nlanders,i need your advice as am in a confused state of mind. I have a guy who loves me so much that I wonder if I could ever get such love from anybody else again and I also love him as well but the issue I have with this guy is that I am an introvert and he is also one. Prior to meeting him,i had always wanted a guy that is outspoken, bold nd courageous but on the contrary, my guy is a very shy person (more than I am), not bold, cant face a crowd which I also can't do which makes me wonder what happens if either of us is to do something of such in future amongst other things. Please I would like to know if introvert/introvert relationships work. Please matured minds or married ones here who has been in this situation should let me know how they dealt with it.
Cc : lalasticlala
Pls kindly Google "time international article on introvertts."
It'll educate u on d postive aspect of introverts... I'm sure you'll learn something..
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Classicman47(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I can't remember defining introverts up there nor do I recall asking u to tell me anything. But I guess this made u sleep well at night. That's good, at least.

I was only trying to let u understand that the dialogue u posted, has absolutely NOTHING to do with introverts(since I know that's ur perception of them).

The fact that they are introverted does NOT make them SUICIDAL as well.

Ur dialogue characterizes folks who are depressed.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by lasisi69(f): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
adepeter26:

Hahaha, i no say you go answer. grin
yeah, sure na... I still dey alive

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
madjune:

See advice...you for tell them to drive against traffic in front of LASTMA.
grin grin

Them dey come form say them dey intelligent with their yeye writeup and advice!

Weti person no go see for this world self!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2015
badonkadonk:

You can't eat your cake and have it... The last tym I checked relationship isn't about getting all u want buh bout getting that which u can work it and make it all u need.

Build urself up to be dat which u want to see in ur man... Cover his weaknesses..

Men don't like been told u aren't like dis and dat.. We prefer changing by ourselves and in secret.. So chances dat he will change when u tell him is very low..

Buh when he sees u changing just for him.. He would want to change just for the relationship.. Yes I said it! Men change for a greater purpose if u dint know, know now.. Quote me anywhere..

I just hope he already knows that women can't be pleased and I mean cannot (quote me anywhere)... he should change cos he wants to and because he feels it would help ur relationship...

And not because u want him to cos when he does dat u may not love him anymore.. Strong men who have had their heart turned to stone by women know this..

How can I ever repay you for this writeup!

This is how them miss there potential husband and later blame there village people for what they have use their hand to cause!
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by coveredchic(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2015
One thing y'all don't get about introverts is this- they size you up, study you before letting their guard down, so people think they're boring. Nothing is further from the truth!
@op, I'll feel so blessed if I were to to be dating an introvert like myself,for rest assured, he'll never stray. All relationships require work whether introverted or extroverted. You can make it work if you really want too, nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by captainjoh(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
we are much more than these when we are together, I luv 'us' but d problem is the way we are to other people. I mean being shy

u most have eaten enough Christmas meat that is confusing ur brain this much.

Na that u have love, u brought something else up.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2015
avicky:

You don't have any advice apart from hmmmm.

Ladies complain about everything. You marry what is in you.

Op, i don't see that as a problem, and you shouldn't feel bad about what any couple or person feels about you.
Just be real.
You know I'm not relationship expert cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Mafking(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

And why should you be pained? All these uptight ppl that can't spot a joke. What if I tell you I'm an introvert?

I knew it was meant to be a joke buh what do you call a joke that is not funny and stop making being an introvert sound like a brain disease.... introverts are great ppu,stop using it as an excuse 4 ur ....... u know t

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by coveredchic(f): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
seaga:
In my opinion, marriage is about two...., it's not about the way the world sees your Union, let them call it boring.You said you love him? why do you? Do you fill happy when you are with him? You re both shy, but not too each other,I believe.The truth of the matter is you tend to ve him to yourself, unlike the opposite who easily goes astray.Introvert don't find themselves boring, it's others that do.What if you find the opposite, and he goes out every weekend with friends every spare time, returns drunk, cheats and so on due to his philandering nature.Its quite an advantage for a woman to be married to one, because you have a solid sense of security and belonging. They are the kind of marriages that's last forever because you ve something in common. Like someone mentioned, you women can really be confused, even when you ve something special
You make sense die! Some people just can't appreciate what they're blessed with.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by HARDDON: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2015
feran15:

using the phrase "more developed brains" is kind of offensive and sounds stupid if i may say.

they think alot doesn't mean their brains are more developed.

Seek out terrains n knowledge body u ain't in tune with b4 drawing conclusions from ur limited natural logic natural.

Read about neurogenesis n neuroplasticity

THINK n GROW.....

Haven't u heard? The world is controlled by thinkers?
Why is d top executive who only dish out orders, sit at his desk albday signing papers paid more than d real hard muscle labourers?

Why is it that Nigeria, with all her natural resources n lack of deadly natural disaster is a third world country?

Think brother, think
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by 1boyl1kevhis(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Yea. Thanks for spotting the joke.
Oh, It's nothing.
it's just terrible to know millions of people out there don't share the acute sense of humour we have.
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by abdullkabar(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
You will both mature with time
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by tivta(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
As an introvert, I can't cope with an extrovert...
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by IykeWest: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Mchew... This is the reason why i insists ladies are very confused
grin
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by misterkay(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
aly123:
I wonder.......i don't know y some people won't just prefer to kip their mouth shut instead of spewing trash.

How ironic. Now ask me again about wanting to marry an extrovert, whom we know may not be able to keep their mouths shut...
Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by badonkadonk: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

How can I ever repay you for this writeup!

This is how them miss there potential husband and later blame there village people for what they have use their hand to cause!

It's on the house man!

Lolz.. Yea. Buh u know the funny thing.. Women never learn...

U advise a woman today.. She say hmmm!

Tomorrow, she asks her friends... She say alryt..

Next tomorrow, she gets into trouble from following her friends advise and blames you the bobo for it...

U correct her and sort the wahala out...

Two days after, she does the same thing all over again!!!...

And I believe op! is no exception to this pattern... Yes I said it (quote me anywhere)..

In fact, I expect her bak ere in the nearest future... Asking for our advise on this same issue... (truth be told)

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by Thelma110(f): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmm...i don't see any problem here except you want to find reasons not to marry him. If i got you correctly, u said u both love each other. You must not have everything you want. I think you can work on the personality aspect (especially yours) if u feel it makes u guys incompatible. If there's no other problem apart from the "introvert" issue that bothers you, then don't create one by listening to advices that'll discourage you. Marrying an extrovert because you'r an introvert does not guarantee your happiness in marraige.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / My Online Dating Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.