Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million (2073 Views)

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by JumiR: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2015
A former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Haliru Mohammed Bello, and his son, Abbah, are to face charges filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for reportedly collecting N600 million from the embattled former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki(retd.). The anti-graft agency claims the money might have been diverted from the public treasury for political purposes. To this end, EFCC has approached an Abuja Federal judge to press charges against the father and son who are likely to be docked on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.

http://dawntodusknews.com/arms-scandal-former-pdp-chairman-son-in-efcc-net-over-n600million/
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by omooba969(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Nawa o, this money plenty o! undecided

These robbers were just packing & sharing our money as if they are promised of living forever. These PDP kleptos just dey steal with reckless abandon & they are still shameless.

When no one speaks up nor stands up against evil, the land is soon covered in darkness. - omooba969

We are watching! cool

3 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Abatsam111(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Mjshexy(f): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2015
They should just arrest all of them & forget them in kirikiri maximum prison angry
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by omogin(f): 4:42am On Dec 27, 2015
APC and media trials! Hope saint Amaechi and saint Fashola will get their opportunity to be docked soonest. Since its all a fiasco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by vedaxcool(m): 5:32am On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
omogin:
APC and media trials! Hope saint Amaechi and saint Fashola will get their opportunity to be docked soonest. Since its all a fiasco
[/s]

Sharap. If na poor man wey dey arrest for stealing chicken you won't shout media trials. Pdp destroyed our values where being rich means superiority above others. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by HighQue007: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2015
for real?
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by modath(f): 5:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Nigeria, the land of too much money...

Just calling big big sum like its monopoly money. sad
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm, naija
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by goodlifehyd(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2015
omogin:
Keep calling it media trial, you know Dasuki celebrated xmas in the comfort of his duplex with chicken and drinks flying over, Oponu Incase you don't know Dasuki and his fellow yam eaters and distributors are enjoying xmas in KUJE prison. Mention one top official that spent a day in prison during your Jesus of otuoke's technology fight against corruption. Wailing EKPA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Mopolchi: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2015
at least we go get 100 million from bail.
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Achuwa1(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Dasuki stories is now ' more u hear the less action u see'& the news is becoming weaker without conviction as each day passes by,,,,
sewu should pls ban any dasuki story henceforth coz the present administration is using it to distract we the poor masses here as if they are working
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2015
A goat will say this is media propaganda

Another goat will say They are using this to help us forget the dasuki story

Oh wait , i spot one already

Just two days ago , EFCC has re-filed charges against Dasuki

And in case you have a memory leak, I am reminding you that when Dasuki was first arrested on gun charges , some erdyots said it's witch hunt , he's ex NSA he should have guns, then the same set of erdyots said he is a Northerner that Buhari will pardon him.

When we didn't hear more of the case there was jubilation that they were right , until EFCC started revealing outcome of investigations

Bottom line is : I know that you have a dirty stinking mind, But please stop polluting this forum with your stewpydity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by princetigris(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2015
DANSUKIGATE THIRD BATCH LIST IS OUT and MY NAME STILL MISSING.....
#Thanksgiving things @ PAPA SNOOP AYO's Church..
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by tafabaloo(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Teryfik(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by dejonathan(f): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Dem Neva Complete,more Names Still to Be Reaveled
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2015
The funny thing is that none of the accused persons eve denied receiving the money. They should just hand it back to the treasury and apologise.
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by omogin(f): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Keep calling it media trial, you know Dasuki celebrated xmas in the comfort of his duplex with chicken and drinks flying over, Oponu Incase you don't know Dasuki and his fellow yam eaters and distributors are enjoying xmas in KUJE prison. Mention one top official that spent a day in prison during your Jesus of otuoke's technology fight against corruption. Wailing EKPA
I don't support anyone that steals from our Commonwealth irrespective of political affiliation. I believe the anti corruption war should be continuous, routine and without the drama Apc brings with it. But the problem is you have been soooo brainwashed, your brain now malfunctions, you think only those in PDP are looters, only Jonathan has stolen from Nigeria. For you anyone who joins APC attains sainthood and must never be tried. Dummy wake up
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by omogin(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sharap. If na poor man wey dey arrest for stealing chicken you won't shout media trials. Pdp destroyed our values where being rich means superiority above others. undecided
If your brain works well and your eyes don't see thru APC corrupted lenses, you will have understanding of what is implied. I rest my case
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by BALLOSKI: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2015
My belle just de sweet me as I de watch this movie titled dasukigate: the arm deal .
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by BALLOSKI: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
omogin:

If your brain works well and your eyes don't see thru APC corrupted lenses, you will have understanding of what is implied. I rest my case
sharrap, hag! Didn't you see in the report where it says they will arraigned on Tuesday or Wednesday? What's now the media trial here?

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by vedaxcool(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2015
omogin:

The below refers; I rest my case.

DaBullIT:
And in case you have a memory leak, I am reminding you that when Dasuki was first arrested on gun charges , some erdyots said it's witch hunt , he's ex NSA he should have guns, then the same set of erdyots said he is a Northerner that Buhari will pardon him.
When we didn't hear more of the case there was jubilation that they were right , until EFCC started revealing outcome of investigations
Bottom line is : I know that you have a dirty stinking mind, But please stop polluting this forum with your stewpydity
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by omogin(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

Another dullard, wonderful association, I'm not interested tho
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by vedaxcool(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2015
omogin:

I am a wailing dullard, wonderful association, I'm not intelligent tho

K
cool
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by goodlifehyd(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
omogin:

I don't support anyone that steals from our Commonwealth irrespective of political affiliation. I believe the anti corruption war should be continuous, routine and without the drama Apc brings with it. But the problem is you have been soooo brainwashed, your brain now malfunctions, you think only those in PDP are looters, only Jonathan has stolen from Nigeria. For you anyone who joins APC attains sainthood and must never be tried. Dummy wake up
So he should leave federal thieves who stole billions of dollars and go after state governors Or your brain is so empty that you don't know PDP had been the only party at the federal level for 16 years and you don't expect him to jump over a more recent administration were getting evidence and documents are way easy to start probing Obasanjo who left power almost 10years ago. And your almighty savior Jesus of otuoke actually told the whole world he was fighting corruption with technology why didn't he prob the administration before him and also those thieves in APC. Mtcheeew
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by joseph1832(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

People will always say things because saying things that doesn't have fact nor evidence is what they're good at.

You can't expect a stupid man to think like a genius, its not just possible.
Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by DaBullIT(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

No mind the goat jare

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Former PDP Chairman, Son In EFCC Net Over N600million by Mightymanna(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
omogin:
my friend you are a wailer right?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Shouldn’t Push Dasuki To Say All – Abdulsalam, LP Chair / Buhari Sends Chief Of Staff To Supreme Court To Influence Judgment Today / Behind The Agitation For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.