Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy (3108 Views)

Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / 12 Ways To Find Out If That Girl Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Hi nairaland ...
Couple of month now i met that boy who has stolen my heart ... that particular day i learned the meaning of loving without reason ...
Myself i am a muslim white girl from europe and he is a nigerian christian living in nigeria ...
I am 3 years older than him ...
As the christian in africa are different then the one in europe i almost dont realise any difference between islam and christianity apart from that we dont believe that Jesus a.s. is Allahs son ...
Now iam asking myself, as i wanna marry this guy because he is my soulmate - has someone any experiance in it ... not hving just different cultures even different religions ...
Myself im wairing a scarf and do all duty i have when it comes to m religion and i wanna teach our kids the same i do and my fiance says he has no problem with it ... i really do love him and his family and i respact them and their religion ... and i wanna get rid off of this BUT ...
thx u alll
May Allah bless u all
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by cold(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Since your partner has no problem with your religious differences i don't see what the problem is. Hopefully your parents and siblings are cool with it too and not the 'my daughter can never marry an infidel' type. I've seen cases where parents or the brothers have killed their daughter/sister in extreme cases of honour killings. So sort that bit out and you guys would be fine

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by ratchy: 5:28am On Dec 27, 2015
That's your own cup of tea o

Couldn't sleep all night because of mine too

Tend to yours
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2015
angry

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by jamex93(m): 5:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Since d understanding is there
there is no problem

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Women just decide to control everythn in marriage... Wives, be submissive to ur husbands.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm also in a similar situation. She's muslim and I'm Christian & I love her with my whole heart but she told me she can't marry me because her parents will deny her mtcheew... Religion ehen.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Chanchit: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2015
I've seen many Christians marry muslims, but either way the children end up being Christians, cos they find islamic religion boring. I don't know if the Op is a Nigerian, but by right the children practice the religion of their Father but if the father is not strong like ur fiancée then the children would be all yours.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by HomieQuan(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2015
since u lovebirds have an understanding...den go ahead
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2015
How did you been a white in Europe meet a guy in Nigeria? When you hint on that then I will have something to say. This story looks like fiction to me.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Ayt27(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Religion!!!!

The biggest scam of all

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by ChappyChase: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Make the story No change in future oo!!
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by amnesty7: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2015
A sincere answer is don't go into that marriage. You already know why. Remain blessed, sister.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Ayt27:
Religion!!!!

The biggest scam of all

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Marry Him Already!!undecided

If Your families don't give their consent...Y'all should Runaway n Have kids!!wink

It Works all the time!wink

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2015
My parents they are not against it at all ...
I met him by chance on linkedin and we started chatting for just some month. So i decided to visit him to see if its not fake and all was real, all he was telling me. His family accepted me and also his friends ... i felt home
I will pray for it and im sure Allah swt will show me the right way as always till now ..
Myself ive ounties which are christian and they are all still married and happy ...
I was just blown away from the fact how different christians are in europe, they dont follow any rules and he is nor drinking alcohol nor eating swine and we have the same view on several lifestyles ...
So i ask u all to pray for us ...
May Allah bless u all and guide u on the right path!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by 7footre(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
All I know is maga go soon fall! Watch this space
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
i just hope ur muslem brothers wont kill u
bcoz i hav heard many cases where??

good luck anyways!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by numericalguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Dear OP,

Under the Sharia'ah (Islamic law), it is not permissible for a Muslim lady to get married to a non-Muslim.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:
i just hope ur muslem brothers wont kill u
bcoz i hav heard many cases where??

good luck anyways!

No they wont i live in europe not in the jungle. People respact each other till u respact them

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Afonbelivit
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by numericalguy(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2015
@ OP

Like i said earlier, it is not permissible for a Muslim lady to get married to a non-Muslim man under the Sharia'ah (Islamic law).
If you really love the young man, you may preach and encourage him to embrace Islam. If that doesn't work, you might have to start giving other Muslim guys a chance in your life.
Believe me, there are a lot of young, handsome, cool, educated Muslim guys around you. With a little effort from you, you'll have them swarming around you in no time wink.
Meet and interact with Muslim families, go to Muslim functions, ceremonies and before you know it, you'll meet and fall in love with that dashing Muslim guy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Ayt27(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=ILoveToFuCcK post=41379234][/quote]

Please would you quote me and tell me why I am a fool?

Please!

If you don't I'll just summarise you as an EMPTY barrel making the most noise.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by erabe(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Sister, I can only say u should pray about it, who knows? U might be the God sent guidance to him
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by AsSabirin(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
where in europe are you?
are you a migrant there?
if yes where are you from originally?
were you born into islam or you converted/reverted?
if yes, how long ago?
does he have a job?
after the wedding are you moving to nigeria or he moves to europe?
what form of christianity does he subscribe to?
how long have you known him?
have you met him in person, if yes how long did you spend with him?

for us to really advise you the best we can, we need the answers to this questions.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by lanre147(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Am also dating a christian gurl naw...at d begining it was argument everyday buh allihamdulilah everything seems fine now...buh 2 marry a diff religion it takes patience and understanding to avoid argument
...buh I love her gidi gan sha nd I thinks she loves me too sha..u both can carry on

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by numericalguy(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2015
lanre147:
Am also dating a christian gurl naw...at d begining it was argument everyday buh allihamdulilah everything seems fine now...buh 2 marry a diff religion it takes patience and understanding to avoid argument
...buh I love her gidi gan sha nd I thinks she loves me too sha..u both can carry on

Your case is not the same as hers and you know it. Please do not encourage what is not right in Islam.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by Cybertext(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
One thing I know about Islam in Africa and Asia is that it is normal for a guy to marry a non-muslim but If a muslim girl dare to marry a non-muslim dude, all hell will be let loose on that girl. Thank goodness the Op is from Europe where there's less sentiment. @Op The fact is if you both love yourself and are compatible like you said, then you are "good to go". I had to let go of my ex because she was scared of her life and the constant threats from friends and families was getting too much.... #itsAcrazyWorldOutThere

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by lapazi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sexkills beth whyyyyy shocked shocked
Why you like lies like this tongue
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by SonOfEl(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
numericalguy:

Your case is not the same as hers and you know it. Please do not encourage what is not right in Islam.

Hmmmm.....you permit a muslim marrying a non-muslim woman, but you do not permit a Christian marrying a Muslim woman.....that religious hypocrisy and biase.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by numericalguy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
SonOfEl:

Hmmmm.....you permit a muslim marrying a non-muslim woman, but you do not permit a Christian marrying a Muslim woman.....that religious hypocrisy and biase.

Last time I checked, we don't need your permission neither do we need your approval on how to live our lives as Muslims. If you don't like it, you can pay a visit to the nearest NEPA transformer.
Re: Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy by fritiyo: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Islam is a craziest religion ever known to man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Like My Photo!!! / Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Bf (photos) / She Is Heavily Blessed Front And Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.