Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) (57964 Views)

Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Twin Brother In Lagos, Blames Spirit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by Rejoice5000(f): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2015
ZOO policeman
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by toshmann(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol. Nigerian police grin

The whole police should be reformed. Graduates should dominate the police and not some touts with guns

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2015
We need more yaba lefts in this country. Not everyone is sane
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by Phonon: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2015
I see a policeman on the same side of the road as I am; I cross to the other side.

Number one rule of life in Nigeria: NEVER EXCHANGE WORDS WITH AN ARMED MAN.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by Gozye(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2015
When thou perceives not wisdom in the voice of a fool.depart from him.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by hackactigist: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2015
may the souls of the dead rest in peace.....and instead of blaming the errant policeman, i urge u guys to pray ceaselessly for the betterment of our entire society
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by JAZES(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2015
I don't play around with a armed police man not to talk of d drunk one.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
It is time for the Police to clamp down on the use of hard drugs and Marijuana by Police officers. How can Police men operate well when they are high on intoxicants.
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by God2man(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2015
When I read through the paper I discovered that a lady dreamt of blood and warned the twins not to go out that Saturday (yesterday), they disobeyed, even at 2:00pm the lady warned them not to go out, now they are dead.

What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by micky2004: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Honestly I think our policemen in did country 4rm d Oga patapata(I.g.)2 d last recruit needs
their brain examined at least once in a year may God console d families of d dead Amen.
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by stasius: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2015
So many evils happening in Lagos.

God is angry with the state simply. Cant we see? We all need to repent and make reparation to God. People getting frustrated and killing themselves together with other people everyday. We all need to repent of our sins and seek the face of God. Especially in the area of sexual immorality. God is really angry with this generation. We better repent else more and worse evils should be anticipated......out!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
otiigba1:
stay away from people that drink alcohol? , look! I drank at least 12 bottles of champaign at my residence with my friends and families this festive season, and we did not got out shooting people okay? Some people can handle their drinks and knows their limits too angry just because you dont drink doesn't mean others shouldn't
really?? Morally speaking taking alcohol is bad!! kiss
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by gbengus17: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
EXCUSE ME,, THE DPO SHOULD BE HEARD RESPONSIBLE===IT MEANS HE DOES NOT KNOW THE TYPES OF OFFICERS AND MEN UNDER. HE POSTED A KNOWN DRUNKARD TO AN HOTEL INSTEAD OF A CEMENTARY== WHICH IS THE USUAL PLACE POLICE POST SUCH MEN. WHAT IS A KNOWN DRUNK DOING WITH A GUN===LAST THING WOUKD HAVE BEEN A BATON OR TEARGAS CANISTERS. FROM WHAT I READ, EVERYBODY IN THAT AREA KNOWS THE POLICE MAN AS A DRUNKARD=== DOES IT MEAN A DPO IS NOT AWARE AND HE IS THE DPO..===NO NO NO HOLD HE RESPONSIBLE
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by danidee10(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
igbo, e no good e o, igbo e no good e o, e go scatter your head, e go bust your skull, e go make u go crazy....quote if you know the song
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by asiwaju87(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Was there any thing to revenge for again?
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by Mbediogu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Blanc8:
End time Police

It is the sole responsibility of every employer
to make sure his employees are responsible and continue to remain so while under his employment. No boss can deny knowledge of which and which employee smokes hemp. Even if he doesnt catch them red handed, he would have receiving reports or suspect his behavior. Arming an unstable character with an automatic rifle possess greater danger than armed robbers.
If the man is known to be a trouble maker by the hotel, why did they not complain and ask for replacement?
RIP to those innocent guys. The case is easily actionable against Police and the hotel authorities. Enough of such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by persius555(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
The truth is that 70 percent of the members of the NPF are one way or the other not mentally capable, in short, unfit to man the uniform they wear. Majority of them have no business been policemen. Right from the top cadre to the least, they all share similar trait. In a sane society, a good number of them will not even make traffic police officers. Recruitement is done un-proffesionally, training is awkward, to make matters worse, our justice system is filled with rogues and pen robbers who mount wigs to remind any criminal that their sacred judgement is for the highest bidder.

Another reason why we should decentralise the NPF. I wonder who is next on their death list. RIP to the dead...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by persius555(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
hackactigist:
may the souls of the dead rest in peace.....and instead of blaming the errant policeman, i urge u guys to pray ceaselessly for the betterment of our entire society
Individuals make a society. When you have upright individuals occupying sensitive positions in a society, the prayers become more effective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by abuhubaidah: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's better to avoid argument with those men cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by tinktanker: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
They should kill his family too
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by micky2004: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
'Police is your friend' friend indeed,with a friend like police den enemy should please stay away 4rm me.
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by ipledge10(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Lol

Don't I have to learn how to use it?

I heard wasp spray is better than prpper dpray. Toxicity and all. I will also love to use a taser (blame POIsad)

cc ipledge10
I have been pepper sprayed before inside the train...doesn't have much effect on me,maybe because it's not close range
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by 3kay945(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Harnny:

Taye is...but he wasn't on uniform.

Eyah, thanks bro.
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by akigbemaru: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Police killed twins and himself.
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
ipledge10:
I have been pepper sprayed before inside the train...doesn't have much effect on me,maybe because it's not close range

I heard wasp spray is better. It can disarm from about 20/30 ft away and take down a 300lbs man. However I still haven't found any credible material to back it up. I love taser sha, thanks to Root. It is her favorite weapon.

What happened? Were you stalking some lady? embarassed
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by otiigba1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
really?? Morally speaking taking alcohol is bad!! kiss
is that the only thing that is bad morally you know people do or haven't done? Some folks do not drink alcohol but they may be more dangerous/bad than folks who do. You don't think? angry

Rephrase; There are people who do more immoral things even though they don't drink or have never drank.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by jayzblack(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Not all monsters are police bt all police ar monster's.....
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by lagosrd: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
logica:
Stop being funny. Arrest a policeman in Nigeria? Collect his gun? His people will have you murdered and they will claim you are armed robbers. Don't try this stunt if you are not well connected or in the military.

Anyway I just posted this as the norm and standard practise by the books. In anycase Uno the right thing is to run for your dear life now...........lol. Thanks for the comment sha
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by lagosrd: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
oracle009:

Wow! Please for the sake of your existence my brother (i.e. U are not a millitary personnel or senior police officer), don't try this in Nigeria o... We still need u around and I'm not jut ready to type another RIP! Such act is a death sentence in the Nigerian system. BTW.... for how long have u been outside Nigeria?

Just saying the norms though but you need to face the reality and it entails the best form of self defence I.e run for your dear life.
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by redsun(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why was he guarding the hotel? Are policemen security guards in Nigeria these days?
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by lagosrd: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mintayo:
Ni
Arrest a police officer with a gun? Disarm him? Yes, we can, but not when their superior officer will tag you an armed robber, or lied against you. These guys can not be trusted!

Just kidding bro but Uno say you go use ur brain now as omo naija concern. Defend yourself as its the surest way of arresting the guy. Run for your dear life oooooooo first u hear
Re: Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) by SmartmikeOche: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
If this police man feels like killing someone as he said, he should have visit d sambisa forest.. RIp to d dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out / Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.