Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec (631 Views)

Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by mosaicafrique: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Amongst the billions of people in the world, I've chosen you to be my forever love. My end and my beginning. OMOLARA SALISU MARIAM,I love you until forever comes.
Cc.
lalasticlala

Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by obiorathesubtle: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2015
That's good..

Happy anniversary to you and your beautiful wife.. More grace on your marriage IJN!

1 Like

Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by Lordskyes(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Awesome...!!!
Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by brunofarad(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice words
But u would Have shown us the write up...not typing it for us...
Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by cruzita(f): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2015
kiss so sweet .I hope u show it in ur acts and not to wow nairalanders
Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2015

Her make-up is SEEMINGLY not heavy. Sign of moderation. Unlike Toke Makinwa and Tiwa 'Mummy Anonymous' Savage who smear their faces and necks with thick coats of emulsion paint.

Happy anniversary.

1 Like

Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by sinaj(f): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2015
see Couple o! embarassed

D match is so perfect kiss
Re: READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec by Spikkylee: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Boys Will Be Boys / What Have You Been Up To Today The First Day Of The Year ? (share) / When She Doesn't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.