Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pray For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Nigeria (666 Views)

Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Angels Do Not Pray For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Nigeria by Babysho(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,today is the last Sunday of the year 2015.

Most of us have experienced hardship and pain in one way or the other.
Bombings,Poverty,Lack of Basic Needs etc affect the citizens of this rich country daily and trust me,it shouldn't be this way.

One thing that I know for sure is that God's plan has structure.95% of countries in the world have natural resources that can make them stable with 0% poverty rate,but corruption in supervision and sin wouldn't let that happen.

People,let's say a few words for Nigeria.

That God delivers us from this tense living.
That God have mercy on us.(The death rate in the country is so high,there is always a fire incident every week at schools,markets,stores).
That God deeps his Almighty finger into the affairs of our country and fix us himself.
That God makes us more than we thought we could become.
That God makes us so great,that developed countries will seek our assistance in all areas.
That our country would flourish anywhere in the world it is mentioned.
That God eradicates Unnecessary Hardship and Suffering.
That God puts a smile on the faces of Each and Every Nigerian.
That 2016 be our year of too much good tidings.

In Jesus Name

Amen.

You can also use your mouth to prophecy the prayers.

Please add your prayers as the holy spirit inspires you.
Re: Pray For Nigeria by Babprosper20(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Ok, Godbless
Re: Pray For Nigeria by brunofarad(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Nigerian news prayer now,more. Than ever
Re: Pray For Nigeria by plaetton: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Utter bullshyte.

What happened to all the prayer power generated in last 12 months, and the 12 months before that, and before that, and so on over the last few 100 yrs or more of middle East religions.

When do we actually take stock, look back and take a simple audit of all the megatons of prayer power thrown at the empty sky day to day, month to month, year to year ?

Repeating the same task over and over again, while expecting a different outcome each time is the CLINICAL DEFINITION OF INSANITY.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Nigeria by Babysho(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
plaetton:
Utter bullshyte.

What happened to all the prayer power generated in last 12 months, and the 12 months before that, and before that, and so on over the last few 100 yrs or more of middle East religions.

When do we actually take stock, look back and take a simple audit of all the megatons of prayer power thrown at the empty sky day to day, month to month, year to year ?

Repeating the same task over and over again, while expecting a different outcome each time is the CLINICAL DEFINITION OF INSANITY.

Plaetton...If you don't want to pray you don't have to curse.I believe that someone created the sun....do you think the scientists created the sun?....and also that big bang theory stuff is crap.There is truly a God...be faithful.
Re: Pray For Nigeria by plaetton: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Babysho:

Plaetton...If you don't want to pray you don't have to curse.I believe that someone created the sun....do you think the scientists created the sun?....and also that big bang theory stuff is crap.There is truly a God...be faithful.

Indeed, Someone created the sun.
The Toothfairy did it.
There is truly a Toothfairy too, ...be faithful.

BTW, have you taken any course, read any books or materials on the big bang theory?
Re: Pray For Nigeria by orisa37: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
May God bless the President and his VP with His Instruction, Direction and Discernment and the Nigerians with Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to present themselves righteous always. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Nigeria by Arbiola(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Babysho:

Bombings,Poverty,Lack of Basic Needs etc affect the citizens of this rich country daily and trust me,it shouldn't be this way. But dude wen u turn pastor na?

One thing that I know for sure is that God's plan has structure.95% of countries in the world have natural resources that can make them stable with 0% poverty rate,but corruption in supervision and sin wouldn't let that happen.

That God have mercy on us.(The death rate in the country is so high,there is always a fire incident every week at schools,markets,stores).
That God deeps his Almighty finger into the affairs of our country and fix us himself.
That God makes us so great,that developed countries will seek our assistance in all areas.

In Jesus Name

Amen.

Re: Pray For Nigeria by Arbiola(f): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Babysho:

Bombings,Poverty,Lack of Basic Needs etc affect the citizens of this rich country daily and trust me,it shouldn't be this way.

In Jesus Name

Amen.

but dude wen u turn pastor?
Re: Pray For Nigeria by Babysho(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Arbiola:
but dude wen u turn pastor?

lol...I dey find quick and easy front page ni oh

I even open thread of craw craw under my balls maybe e go enter front-page because asking for cure of things on NL dey enter front-page... omoh...I no enter oh

(1) (Reply)

Enter Lets Drop Lyrics Of Impacting Songs Here / Hindus/animists/indian Tribal Faiths & Nigerian Traditional Religions Coallition / UNBELIEVEABLE: Pig Gives Birth To Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.