Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals (1863 Views)

Type Lol When You See It....... (photo) / Lol! When A Nigeria Private University Student Finally Invent A Car (see Photo) / Hilarious : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2015
A Yoruba boy who was dating an Igbo Girl whose name is Njideka, asked her to lie to his mum when he takes her home that her name was Bisi. He told her his mum had a phobia for non-Yoruba people and would never accept her once she knows she was an Igbo girl. She did as he instructed on meeting the boyfriend's mum.. MAMA: what is your name??. IGBO GIRL: (with her thick igbo accent) Mama My name is BISI.. The boy's tribalistic Mum was so happy that her son was getting married to a Yoruba girl ignoring the igbo tone.. MAMA: 'what a lovely name, your boyfriend's elder brother too is Adebisi, his Dad is Olabisi and my best friend's name is Omobisi, which of the Bisi is yours?.. IGBO GIRL: (was confused and she replied) NduBisi!... #MAMA Fainted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Heaven knows my mom isn't tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahaha.
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Behira(f): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Looool cheesy
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Eyop: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2015
U no well at all, but cum 2 tink of it. Every remains "Bisi.. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by priscaoge(f): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
All na Bisi naaa cheesy
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Zaikon(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
hahaha
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Mehn that tribalism stuff is a thing of the past
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Monalisa185(f): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
don't take this poo to 2016...
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by ebig21(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by xest(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2015
iamfroshsylver:
Heaven knows my mom isn't tribalistic
were r u frm
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2015
xest:
were r u frm

Am a full flesh blooded yoruba guy. Ekiti born
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by xest(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2015
iamfroshsylver:

Am a full flesh blooded yoruba guy. Ekiti born
and ur mum wouldn't react if u go to kebbi to bring an hausa girl or nnewi to bring omo Ibo?
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Shiifi(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice 1 op u jus bless my day may Almighty God bless you . Oooooio I forgot to laugh

Huhubuhagahahahahahaha
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2015
It runs in their veins.
They taught every Nigerian soul what tribalism is all about.
Now they are regretting.

TREAT OTHERS how you want them to treat U
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Adesiji77: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Brb cheesy
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by somcherry(f): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Funny
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by IceDude(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rubbish!.....SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by SonOfEl(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:
It runs in their veins.
They taught every Nigerian soul what tribalism is all about.
Now they are regretting.

TREAT OTHERS how you want them to treat U

Who actually? I didn't get your point.
Re: Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals by Lordmykel(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
why did the woman faint? please what does Ndubisi mean? does it mean body odour?

(1) (Reply)

Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! / Crazily Funny Memes To Crack You Up On Every Saturday .. / Cricketers Who Have Same Personalities With Game Of Throne Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.