Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I (37967 Views)

Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by barlkeez(f): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
MI has opened up on his phobia's ,confessing to Potpourri (Vanguard) in an interview that he lives in mortal fear of fair girls because he believes most of them are not natural. He said before he would take one for a wife he would need to see a picture of her as a child just to make sure she is naturally fair and not artificial. According to him, most girls have bleached their skins for so long that it almost looks natural. He said;

“Talking about the physical side of what I want in a woman, I want my children to be tall, so, she must be tall because I am not tall. Then I don’t care about complexion. If she is fair, that would be a problem because I would have to see her childhood picture to confirm if she’s natural or artificial. Most ladies that claim to be fair or appear to be fair these days get unnatural means to achieve it. So, getting her childhood picture would tell me all I need to know concerning her true complexion”, he declares

He however conceded that he would take in any girl claiming to have got pregnant for him if he has the proof that they have had sexual relations before.

“Yes, if I have a proof that we have been together and done it because I believe that the best way for a child to be raised is for both parents to be around. Look at somebody like 2Face he has shown love to all his kids and they are very close. Not only that, he has also maintained a good relationship with the mothers. When such situations arise, the best you can do is to make the most of it by staying true to yourself and be fair to all concerned”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/i-cant-marry-fair-girl-unless-i-see-her-childhood-photo-m-i.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by barlkeez(f): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

See how fans react on his social page @@ http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/i-cant-marry-fair-girl-unless-i-see-her-childhood-photo-m-i.html

Nigerians no dey chill @all
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by brunofarad(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Now this is smart and funny
Lol

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by hadizadeezy(f): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2015
At your LOWER level you still want to choose,
o ma se o!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2015
grin
iyah makey senze

shout out 2 all em black girl cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by superken(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol..

He is making sense sha... See more details of his interview here:

http://www.042express.com/2015/12/most-ladies-are-faking-these-days-that.html
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by cruzita(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2015
correct guy.bad luck for bleachers,oya black girls make una come line up here.I no mention aboki black ooooo

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Princeparix(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
hadizadeezy:
o ma se o!

Ah ah woman...

No be war nah or you follow for the artificial fair ladies?

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by greatness22(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Some bleacher's would be like.... "so this physically challenged dude want to bring our leg out abi"

16 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by bennifield11(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Na true talk,all dem girls don bleach.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by agarawu23(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Bleaching things
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Dark skin girls will be like
yesss,correct man,dnt marry them.

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Mariecakes(f): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by hadizadeezy(f): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Princeparix:

Ah ah woman...

No be war nah or you follow for the artificial fair ladies?
Yes and I dey Rep our republic! hope you are not jealous sha
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Lilshorecords(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
hadizadeezy:
o ma se o!
lmao. You really crazy ooo!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by afolayanto(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2015
And her excuse would be "I didn't bother about my body/skin when I was young that's why I look dark here...Let me show you my baby's picture I was born yellow...It's now that I am of age I start paying attention to my skin. And bros sef wouldn't have choice by then cos d lady sef might just wan manage him cos he's a celeb. And after all this I see them on the altar making promises.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Toeyoursea(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Most fair girls too won't marry a short man unless they see his bank statement

21 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by xest(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
hadizadeezy:
o ma se o!
u no get d jerk? So dt he will confirm that truly she was fair right from childhood. Una girls nw dey live fake skin life. #bleachingthings. U get it nw abi?

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol.. See Gbese for "white" girls. Also "black" girls are not included. Only DARK in complexion girls are immuneD. So if you are white or u use kiwi cream or lude cream pls no parade urself.. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Pavore9: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Hian!
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Bisjosh(f): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Hahaha! So true tongue

Why people bleach baffles me. Just to be attractive I guess? undecided

Whether u fair pass MJ u go still born black/charcoal pikin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by kullozone(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Hehe... Short people can get some kind sense ehn.

My Nigga!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by xest(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
correct guy.bad luck for bleachers,oya black girls make una come line up here.I no mention aboki black ooooo
northern black na d bomb my foitballer friend. Den don turn my head here o
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Decapo: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
God punish d yeye moderator wey ban me o

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by ksam(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
he actually meant he preferred fair girls but natural ones

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by ikombe: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
lol grin

Jude Abaga i follow u on dis wan joor.

All dose yeye B.A.N una don see am ba. No hope for una tongue

Bleachers Association of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by bronzegoddess(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by kaziblake(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Bleachers beware! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.