Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! (737 Views)

Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) / Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos: Enter Here / Food Technologist - As A Student Or Worker. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by WordCode77(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Hello,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

I am a seasoned freelance writer and researcher, with my head office in Port Harcourt. I equally have tested graduates working with me. I am here to expand my client base.

Whatever your writing needs may be, I possess the ability to present you with quality work and the appropriate diction to ensure it stands out.

Articles? Seminars? Projects? PowerPoint presentations? Blog posts? Product reviews? Whatever it may be that you need done, so long as it has to do with words (or words and some unique graphic design), I am your destination. Simply give it to me with your deadline, then go relax or focus on something else. Expect quality delivery before your deadline.

I do not expect you to take my word for it, of course. So I am going to ask you to give me something to work on as a sample. Free of charge. Use it to judge whether you would like to work with me or not.

If you are interested, you may reach me on wordcode77@yahoo.com or wordcode77@gmail.com

Thank you, and do have a happy new year in advance.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by WordCode77(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Diction is an art. It is what separates great writers from the rest.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by WordCode77(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
No matter how powerful a potential spell is, it cannot work without the right words to set it in motion - African Proverb.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by WordCode77(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Words are like soup: badly prepared ones will embarrass both the host and his guests. Allow me to prepare you something rich and delicious, whatever your occasion may be; metaphorically speaking. You shall be the one beaming with happiness and pride.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by TheCode(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Diction maketh a wordsmith.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by Dgrea8t(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nice. How mubh do you charge for a 1500 word article?
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by TheCode(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dgrea8t:
Nice. How mubh do you charge for a 1500 word article?

Hello Sir,

Well, I will charge you N3000 only for a 1500-word article (N1000 per 500 words) since this is the first time we would be working together.

Normally the quality of my works attracts much more than this rate but... in the spirit of the season and making new clients & friends here, I present you the rate above.

Cheers.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by TheCode(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
My email address remains wordcode77@yahoo.com or wordcode77@gmail.com

You shall receive a prompt and courteous feedback. Whatever your writing needs may be, I am here for you.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by TheCode(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! cheesy
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by WordCode77(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2016
How is the new year going? Be strong. It is well.
Re: Do You Need Articles, Blog Posts, Seminars, Reviews, Etc, Written?? Enter Here!! by WordCode77(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
I am here for your writing needs, whatever they may be. From blog posts and writing for your website to seminars and projects. A trial shall convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Electrician Work Here / February Sage 50(peachtree), Quickbooks & Tally Erp9 Accounting. Training / Why HR Tech Is Such A Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.