Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? (1363 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by sweetlove(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2006
I'm just wondering if I'm the only one afraid to date certain types of people. I have this thing with really big "buff" guys. For some reason I'm afraid to go out with them. I like athletic men but too big scares me off. Anybody else with hangups like mine?
Re: What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by naija4life(f): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2006
Your profile is sayn ur a male yet your talking abt not going out wit bufy guyz. Are you a gay, bi or straight,male or female?

Anyways, guess am not discouraged/intimidated by anybody.

Actually, i love going out with heavy gurls dat everone else is scared of dating.

It really pleases me soooo MUCH to hear them begging me not to stop when i start winding grin grin shocked
Re: What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by sweetlove(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
Cyprus-Eu where are You from? Cyprus is a country Eu is a Continent,so which one are You,anyway How is Cyprus? I am Kooling off In Madrid.
I am a male my friend,I post my topic In order for everyone to understand.

anyway,since you love heavy girls,that means you must be heavy,anyway is Good to know what You Like.
Re: What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by naija4life(f): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2006
Na whao for you so if someone write

Nigeria-Africa
London-UK
Sydney-Australia

It'l be a crime. anyways lets let be. Yeah im a guy and i meant very heavy girls with PHAT ass,my friend

Cheers!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2006
I stopped saying "I would never date a guy that so and so or bah bah bah".

If you come my way and i don't see myself dating you, that's it. You mite have the cute dimples i love, but lack the other thing i want. SO you see, im not intimidated by any kind of person when it comes to dating. I either wanna date you or i don't. Dnt take it personal.
Re: What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by naija4life(f): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
hot-angel:

If you come my way and i don't see myself dating you, that's it.

So, if i may ask you Hot-Angel, what kinda guys do you date, wat are those qualities, inhrent or otherwise you look out for in a guy b4 dating
Re: What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? by BlackMamba(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2006
sweetlove:

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one afraid to date certain types of people. I have this thing with really big "buff" guys. For some reason I'm afraid to go out with them. I like athletic men but too big scares me off. Anybody else with hangups like mine?

I don't want to start something but I really don't care about the kind of man you like. cool

(1) (Reply)

Love Stinks. Prove Me Wrong! / Could These Engineers Calculations Be Right, Or Is It Exaggerated? / How Long Do I Have To Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.