Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State (2648 Views)

(SOLD)11acres Of Land With Survey Plan Number In Odeda Ogun State For Sale / 12.5 Thousand Acres Of Land @ 60k Available In Ekiti State / 10 Acres Of Fertile Farmland ( With Stream For Sale) N60,000/acre SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Base on the recent happening in Nigeria and intention of the federal government to invest more on agriculture, the demand for land is now on higher side and this make it difficult for the intending farmer to get the land that will serve their aspiration. . . . . . . . . . . . it is on this bases being son of the soil I discuss this with the various family across the local government area who have many acres of fallow farmland in the area for the possibility of getting it sale outrightly inwhich they all agreed. already PABEDA FARMS has buying a huge acres of farmland at Alagbagba area of the local govt and since started operating there since 2 year ago, there is also newly sited cocoa plantation not too far frm pabeda farm own by the state government. here is where we currently get the family nod to proceed with the outright sale

hundreds of acres at ika village along old Abeokuta, ibadan express way, just five minutes drive frm the odeda local govt and 20 minutes from Abeokuta capital city.... very close to to the popular odeda chinese and obasanjo quarry- 150, 000 Per arcre. There is access to light, good network, good road and very close to the express.

hundred of acres farmland at various places in olodo, Abule-Ake, Abaku, ikija, baba pupa, olugbo, ijemo, Abule-ola and lots of villages across the local government. price btw 70k to 120k.

NoteĆ· I'm only stand as intermediary between the buyer and the various family who are the real owners of the farmland as any interested buyer will still meet with the family who are the real owners of the farmland before making payment. what will be my own is 10% of the total deal.

The land is scam free and100% genuine .

call--- 08093102705, watapps 08067748960
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
The good thing about this land is that you can use it for poultry farm or any other means of farming....
Xzevian:
Base on the recent happening in Nigeria and intention of the federal government to invest more on agriculture, the demand for land is now on higher side and this make it difficult for the intending farmer to get the land that will serve their aspiration. . . . . . . . . . . . it is on this bases being son of the soil I discuss this with the various family across the local government area who have many acres of fallow farmland in the area for the possibility of getting it sale outrightly inwhich they all agreed. already PABEDA FARMS has buying a huge acres of farmland at Alagbagba area of the local govt and since started operating there since 2 year ago, there is also newly sited cocoa plantation not too far frm pabeda farm own by the state government. here is where we currently get the family nod to proceed with the outright sale

hundreds of acres at ika village along old Abeokuta, ibadan express way, just five minutes drive frm the odeda local govt and 20 minutes from Abeokuta capital city.... very close to to the popular odeda chinese and obasanjo quarry- 150, 000 Per arcre. There is access to light, good network, good road and very close to the express.

hundred of acres farmland at various places in olodo, Abule-Ake, Abaku, ikija, baba pupa, olugbo, ijemo, Abule-ola and lots of villages across the local government. price btw 70k to 120k.

NoteĆ· I'm only stand as intermediary between the buyer and the various family who are the real owners of the farmland as any interested buyer will still meet with the family who are the real owners of the farmland before making payment. what will be my own is 10% of the total deal.

The land is scam free and100% genuine .

[08093102705
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by makinde3: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is your best price an acre on odeda's land
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Your can call me sir for better understanding , all the land i posted are within odeda local government area......
makinde3:
What is your best price an acre on odeda's land
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Keep calling
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Xzevian:
Keep calling
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
afternoon
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
compliment of the good season
Re: Thousand Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Odeda Local Govt Area Of Ogun State by Xzevian(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers / Farmland For Poultry/cow/pig/ram Rearing Going For #1.5 Million / Dwarf Okra Seeds Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.