Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (88941 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Stanbic is 260 this early morning (midnight)

Chibenze:
was charge 269.99 per $ yesterday.
Gtbank

Both updated to first post. Cheers!
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by flyuche(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
£1 = 469 naira
Fidelity bank.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
flyuche:
£1 = 469 naira
Fidelity bank.

For real? Now dats crazy.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dragnet: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Yes sire. The foreign exchange thread, new importation way from China thread, 1688 buying thread. The option to reply has been removed at the bottom page while to quote will tell me I should try again later sire as if na cocacola

Lol @coca-cola, From my end I can't see any restrictions on your account but you can send a message to Mynd44 to have a look into it.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by 4nobody4every1: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
dragnet:

Lol @coca-cola, From my end I can't see any restrictions on your account but you can send a message to Mynd44 to have a look into it.
Thanks its back to life. Now I can contribute to the importation thread

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by opeyemmmy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
flyuche:
£1 = 469 naira Fidelity bank.
angry
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Mariesio: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
flyuche:
£1 = 469 naira
Fidelity bank.

now this is getting crazier daily undecided
flyuche:
£1 = 469 naira
Fidelity bank.

now this is getting crazier daily
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
dragnet:

Infinitikoncept:

Thanks its back to life. Now I can contribute to the importation thread

How far nah guys? What is all this abeg?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by initialize(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by agentakins: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
dragnet:

Please I'm having the same problem. Kindly assist
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by bedford101(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Any1 here Euro?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ameh99: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fidelity Bank PLC is always the most expensive - I paid for a service and was charged N280 today. Please, does anyone know a way to check this rate prior to a transaction. I've requested for a system like this from Fidelity Bank but they prefer to secretly steal from people with secretive exchange rates
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
And the worst is that I changed over $1k on GTbank today at the rate of N199. But they sell dollar to customers at N270. What a mess
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by favoredgal: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
ekenetheorg:
And the worst is that I changed over $1k on GTbank today at the rate of N199. But they sell dollar to customers at N270. What a mess

Why did u change with them
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
You could have come here to ask if anyone was interested in buying your usd inflow and then transferred into the person's GTBank Dom account at a reasonable ngn rate. Please let me know when next you need to sell some more.
ekenetheorg:

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by favoredgal: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
pretts:
You could have come here to ask if anyone was interested in buying your usd inflow and then transferred into the person's GTBank Dom account at a reasonable ngn rate. Please let me know when next you need to sell some more.

Is it that we can't withdraw over the counter from our Dom accounts again?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
I know of GTBank only...you can only spend the money in your Dom account with the dollar MasterCard. I'm not sure how it works at other banks.
favoredgal:

Is it that we can't withdraw over the counter from our Dom accounts again?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by favoredgal: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
pretts:
I know of GTBank only...you can only spend the money in your Dom account with the dollar MasterCard. I'm not sure how it works at other banks.

These banks are crazy
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gowaga68: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
bedford101:
Any1 here Euro?
Stanbic IBTC: N285.7/ euro
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ohzee(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
FirstBank Dec 28th. N273 to $1. Got the alert today
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ozycy: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
favoredgal:

These banks are crazy
U Hv reached here, grin
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by favoredgal: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
ozycy:

U Hv reached here, grin

Yes o! I have Stanbic, diamond, first bank and gtcards have to keep abreast so I know which one to swipe grin

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by DBestDoc(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm in need of USD, anyone that has got to sell and can make direct transfer into a Nigerian Diamond Domiciliary account should please PM me..

Payment will also be made in NGN

Thanks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
DBestDoc:
I'm in need of USD, anyone that has got to sell and can make direct transfer into a Nigerian Diamond Domiciliary account should please PM me..

Thanks

cc ymodulus. Bruh! Customer here.

favoredgal:

Yes o! I have Stanbic, diamond, first bank and gtcards have to keep abreast so I know which one to swipe grin

Just keep using Stanbic. That's my advice.

ohzee:
FirstBank Dec 28th. N273 to $1. Got the alert today

ekenetheorg:
Fidelity Bank PLC is always the most expensive - I paid for a service and was charged N280 today. Please, does anyone know a way to check this rate prior to a transaction. I've requested for a system like this from Fidelity Bank but they prefer to secretly steal from people with secretive exchange rates

Updated in first post. Cheers! smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Ymodulus: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
DBestDoc:

Thanks

You can add me up
@ Stanley thanks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2015
I want to sue Diamond Bank. I caught them red handed in the sharp increase in dollar rate from 204 to 225 without any major change in market indices within 24hr. They are yet to give me an answer claiming they will get back to me.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by optimised: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2015
GTB $1/N270 -amazon
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by DBestDoc(f): 4:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

You can add me up
@ Stanley thanks
Wow! i do not use BBM, watsapp or email will be fine.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by favoredgal: 5:01am On Dec 30, 2015
optimised:
GTB
$1/N270 -amazon

On Amazon you have the option of paying in naira. Go for that option, their conversion rate is cheaper than the banks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by agentakins: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Anyone that knows how to contact the mods should help me beg them ooo. I have the same problem with infinitikoncept of not been able to comment on threads I'm following. I quoted DRAGNET's response to infinitikoncept but he ignored my post. Is it only the members they are familiar with that they attend to or what?
I had sent mails twice to the link I saw on the homepage of business that reads " contact the moderators" but I got no response and the problem persists. Na wa . Politics everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.