Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (88958 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by grandstar(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
How much is $ today from banks. Is it 290?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
bro, I bliv if another thread is created na still somethin like this go happen. not until the $ is more stable. my opinion tho

and btw who knows ecobanks rate?

but still the thread must go on the distraction though bad but its normal since its a public forum,it shouldn't stop us from dropping the bank rate,and i dunno how much eco bank is who knows maybe its even the bank people are talking about charging less we never can say...and stanbic is still 260
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2016
I have paypal funds for sale.

Reason why I want to sell it is because I sent some money to a friend's paypal account to help me buy some things but she could buy from her end and now, my Nigerian paypal cannot accept incoming funds.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Youngzedd(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2016
As usual we @ TopUpGold sell 100% legit PayPal funds.

456 USD available. Visit www.topupgold.com and order.

We also render foreign PayPal account creation.

No vpn needed, cheapest transaction fee in the world.

Send us an email from the website above.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by lordmayor4(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2016
I need $155 paypal fund at good rate.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Lstar4real(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Reason why I want to sell it is because I sent some money to a friend's paypal account to help me buy some things but she could buy from her end and now, my Nigerian paypal cannot accept incoming funds.
need your contact to know amount u want sell
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Teetomania: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2016
I have $91 payoneer funds for sale @ #220. Reach me if you need it. But you must have payoneer card.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2016
FUND NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ME

Lstar4real:
need your contact to know amount u want sell
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Moyanbe(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Do you still have PayPal funds available.. I am in need of it and at what rate?
toluxa1:
$ 2000 Paypal funds available for N240
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos02(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

how much and qty?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Funds no longer available. Thanks for checking.

miqos02:
how much and qty?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Moyanbe:
Do you still have PayPal funds available.. I am in need of it and at what rate?
Till on thursday or Friday. Rate is now 245
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by mkapable007: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
5300 usd available inflow at reasonable p
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Gtb
N285
Today Jan 20

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos02(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
stanbic 261 jan 20th, 4:55am
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
meetmal03:

Please refund me before I take it up

he just created an account this year.

you trust him with your fund?

i just pray this is not a scam

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by mayorall(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
meetmal03:

I have paid you about 400k to send me the money but you have bot sent yet.

Please refund me or sendthe paypal ASAP
You have also refused to pick my calls

He had withdrawn your fund in Owerri already. But has his picture captured on counter cos he withdraw via counter POS too. He transferred the remaining to another account. Track him as soon as you can . His family house in calabar can cover your 400k. He's currently in owerri. Travel down shaparly. Sorry for the loss sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
mkapable007:
5300 usd available inflow at reasonable p

meetmal03:

I have paid you about 400k to send me the money but you have bot sent yet.

Please refund me or sendthe paypal ASAP
You have also refused to pick my calls

NA WAHOO. the only post this guy posted on nairaland is dat he has 5300$ for sale with no rate and you believed that?

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gabman700: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Give me the guy's account number quickly.

Paste it here quickly.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by willyede(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chibenze:

he just created an account this year.

you trust him with your fund?

i just pray this is not a scam

Bro it is an obvious scam that money is gone for good as this scam is just the latest and men why do people fall goofy for this sort of things
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Definitely a scam. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I've said it before, more than once. most of these guys posting rates and ads here shouting cheap PayPal are scammers.

Regardless, i really hope u get your money back. It's sad. Very sad. Cheers.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by justi4jesu(f): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
meetmal03:
It was paypal I paid for

Sorry...more are still lurking around with cheap paypal funds.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gabman700: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
He used a different phone that belongs to another person.
Both if them are in owerri.
I know you are reading this....
Both you and your accomplice, Aina will be apprehended soon
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gabman700: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
meetmal03:
It was paypal I paid for

Was it 400k or 399500? Confirm please.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by kolomax(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oboy kaiii dem scammer
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by kennyman2000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
chai. Sorry madam. And i wanted pointing out that people should be careful with that guy when he posted cos am always skeptical when i checked and see that its been long u posted and just posted to sell paypal fund. I've gotten most of them reported and there post were deleted. Its when i saw some people attacking ymodulus on a thread like that cos of trying to expose a scammer. I had to just be on my own make them no attack me. Chai. By his grace, you'll get him madam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.