Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! (646 Views)

Lagos Single Ladies Meet And Hookup Here. / Owerri Guys And Ladies Let's Hookup Here. / Matured Deltans, Lets Hookup Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am also in pH but will take off on Tuesday. If ur a a nice decent man (guys not needed) around woji n its environs 30 n above....contact me. If ur smart,u will know how to go about it! Check back lata wink oops! Lest I forget feel free to drop ur numbers,pins,watsap,email,etc. Donno who is reading...... Might get hooked! Lol grin
Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by dabiton: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hi Ugo, will appreciate the opportunity to buy you a drink and treat you like the queen you are. Live on st. Andrews street off Trans- amadi. My terms: you choose the place to hang out and pm me your number cos I want to do the calling. Cheers
Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
dabiton:
Hi Ugo, will appreciate the opportunity to buy you a drink and treat you like the queen you are. Live on st. Andrews street off Trans- amadi. My terms: you choose the place to hang out and pm me your number cos I want to do the calling. Cheers
Well thank you very much dear! You're really bold and dats great cos I hate cowards. Kudos. kiss
Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by dabiton: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kath5kouture:

Well thank you very much dear! You're really bold and dats great cos I hate cowards. Kudos. kiss
You are most deserving. I will cherish the chance to just see you smile!
Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by dabiton: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
She was much more beautiful in life than all what I saw in the pictures! She has a very beautiful soul and a very intelligent mind too. The very lovely Kath5kouture!

1 Like

Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
dabiton:
She was much more beautiful in life than all what I saw in the pictures! She has a very beautiful soul and a very intelligent mind too. The very lovely Kath5kouture!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by feguson123: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2017
I am also in pH but will take off on Tuesday. If ur a a nice decent man (guys not needed) around woji n its environs 30 n above....contact me. If ur smart,u will know how to go about it! Check back lata wink oops! Lest I forget feel free to drop ur numbers,pins,watsap,email,etc. Donno who is reading...... Might get hooked! Lol grin
2bb4f0ff
Re: Spending Xmas Alone In Ph? Hookup Here! by Chichi4you: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

I’m on whatsapp too, call me first to know you better, please I need polite friends only

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Daring Site And App Own By 2 Young Nigerians / Discover How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.