Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not (4702 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by ebrochukwu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
People have been complaining about my beauty claiming I am ugly from my ealier post title THE FINEST GUY I MET AT A PARTY, but I can't help but smile at their ignorance

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Vicintonsh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
why are u people just viewing na
tell him something
pls say something to him

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
@OP receive the sense of maturity in jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by ebrochukwu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Amen
softappless:
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by dachaste(f): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2015

Dat party looks boring. Wonder wots making op laf sef.

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by OreoPaschal(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
See your nose like blackberry charger # undecided undecided...Agadi Nwoke na-agwo ofe embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
OreoPaschal:
See your nose like blackberry charger # undecided undecided...Agadi Nwoke na-agwo ofe embarassed
LMAO chai wicked
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Some things just never change. Nairaland will never change.

Home of comedians. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by ebrochukwu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahha Lmao, na wa o, na me be this?
OreoPaschal:

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Omotayor123(f): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin... This one wey dem no serve you food OP, is it because you too fine tongue

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
rokiatu:

damm!! she is here, shud i create a thread 4 u? as usual
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Silentmind(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ibro of uniben, two threads now to hype ursef.

Brotherly, its cool tho.
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
This guy looks like my uncle somewhat
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
damm!! she is here, shud i create a thread 4 u? as usual
Please no. BTW whatsup wink
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by reachycul(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
People have been complaining about my beauty claiming I am ugly from my ealier post title THE FINEST GUY I MET AT A PARTY, but I can't help but smile at their ignorance
dnt mind dem jaree since ur gf no complain
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by lanicky(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Aminat508(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
rokiatu:

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Please no. BTW whatsup wink
hehe yeah im very fine, u just left romanceland just like that, its nt fair o
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
E be like say dis OP get enough free mb
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
lanicky:

Amen.
hehehe lol
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by ebrochukwu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abi bros, just d reason I gave u na
Silentmind:
Ibro of uniben, two threads now to hype ursef.

Brotherly, its cool tho.
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Silentmind(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
Abi bros, just d reason I gave u na

Yes bro.

I am feeling you.

The girl are going gaga. You tried

1 Like

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by ebrochukwu(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
No be small
Silentmind:

Yes bro.

I am feeling you.

The girl are going gaga. You tried
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
A big Amen
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
rokiatu:

Annoying comedians
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by kaziblake(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Agbaya
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by Drdaps(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
This post just got me

Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by JOKLEVIZ(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Very soon I will. Coming up with my promotional pics *superb
Re: (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not by gulfer: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, good to see you in your Christmas best. Anufia.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Called In Your Dialect? Photo / Just Saw This On Facebook: What Is Wrong With Her? / What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.