Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (16244 Views)

Follow Hash Tags On Instagram Like You Follow People - Notedwap / Ladies, Follow This Free Dietary Tip To Lose Up To Thirty Pounds In One Year / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Titto93(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
h
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Chidizman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
What kind of rubbish post is this? sad

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
cos they followed me, so i followed back. lol
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by fajani(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Following for the purpose of Pm if dey follow back
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by dytbabe: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Because
Because
Yes because

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by DaegiiWealth(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't follow.. They followed me
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by godoluwa(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
no time to follow anybody

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by emerged01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Me no follow anybody.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by oladefirst2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nawa oooo, it seems I'm an amateur here too. Na my first time I dey hear say dem dey follow people

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Burger01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
follow d leader coz its so #disciple#....we all here are learning....those who are been followed learns alot than those followers....if u wanna b cool,, be humble and learn and u will be 4llowed...#no 1 knws all#
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Spanner4(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin

Just followed 3ppl who I love their styl, but am still gonna follow others coz follow follow pays abi?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by kamez(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
life is an individual race. na only me waka come abeg. I no dey follow anybody. definitely not on nairaland of all places.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/shagati....he his a role model worthy of emulation both on the career and motorbike arena!

https://www.nairaland.com/fhemmmy....he his a honest bizness man

https://www.nairaland.com/vivaciousvivi....once my crush,but sincerely her achievement career wise,drive for success and her intelligence is so intriguing!

https://www.nairaland.com/flow1759...very gifted in writing,laugh away your sorrow!
God bless and keep you all.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Carrottop(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ronald4lif cos of grammar
Samemissclassy cos of heroic insults
Others are just for formalities
Although I have missed SameMissclassy, she's not been active again
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Joygalore(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
I follow because they gossip a lot lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by sixtusjr(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Am not following anyone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by obainojazz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
I have great peeps I'm following...all are smart and intelligent.
Special shoutout to;
Ibime - lord of rhymes and a very intelligent man
Adanna28 - I've not seen anyone like her shocked aunty ada... Daluu
Joywendy - great personality.
And others I didn't mention...you all the best.
Jazz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by rawpadgin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
i only follow em back
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by sisisioge: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cos I wanna be atop the job hunt cool
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Aviero: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yuzedo - Because he's a god!

Seun - Because of his sagacity.

MrCork - Troll of Trolls.. for 'em laughs.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is this follow you talk about?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by brunofarad(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
I follow lalasticlala and vivianblog

For intels on front page materials grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by CircleOfWilis: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
KanwuliaJara-She is very intelligent and makes me laugh....I like her personality, na the insults to people religion part me I no like about her

If u divorce ur husband , me awusa man from bauchi dey ready to marry u and ur tear rubber motor
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by slap1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
They followed me first, I returned the follow, except Seun and Orikinla whom I followed out of personal admiration, and others who I know in real quick.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by rexbuton: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmm.. let's see

I follow Eddygourdo because he's not a tribalist like me, PhysicsMHD because he knows alot, I find Ariel20's posts interesting, Onegai is very mature and I follow Volvo because we've met( though she won't remember) and she's very beautiful! I don't know why I follow Mhizkel

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Skymiyke(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
thirded
Fourthed grin grin grin

#Short Girl 4rm Jtwn#
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lemme keep observing cool
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Laveda(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mizmycoli: just one lady I admire so much on here cause of her intelligence.

Truckpusher: Another intelligent fellow..despite his jokes at times.

Emusmith: God!!! This is another good fellow we all need to follow... cool

Decker: cheesy cheesy I just like all His posts...though at times he's too serious.

Sleekyshuga: combo of beauty/brain

One word: cause of intelligence, and I learn something from their posts. smiley smiley

And others... I just love them kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by greatface(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mizmycoli: because her posts are natured. jacob05, fulaman... because they share their programming skills. others: brb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet / Keep Your Eye S On The Snake / Dog Owners, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.