Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. (1509 Views)

Cctv Installer Needed For A Project On Monday / Prof. Tyoden Plans To Make Plateau State’s Economy IT Driven / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good day and compliments of the season.

Please I have a project I intend working on. The project is all about designing an automatic soap cutting table. This machine will operate based on pneumatics. So I need some assistance on how I will go about the project. The problems I have with this project is
1. a bit about how and where I can source the necessary materials like the pneumatic cylinder, valve, compressor, panel, sensor (probably an infra red sensor) and other materials that may be necessary.
2. Any other information that can help me to achieve the aim of this project.

I know we have engineers here who can help. Please I need interesting and engaging comments and suggestions from you. Thank you.
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please I need contributions...
Thanks
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Contributions please...
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please your contributions are seriously needed...
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please I need your contributions...
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm still hoping to get wonderful contributions...
Happy new year.
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Waiting for comments...
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Good morning great people. I am waiting in anticipation for suggestions and comments...
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hi, I think what you need include the following:

A Pneumatic pump/Compressor/ Pressure source;

Double Acting Cylinder and
Conductors-or hoses as you might call it.
A cam and follower mechanism that will do the cutting operation since it is a reciprocatory action;
You need to specify the operational pressure rating of your system
Are you interested in running an open system or a closed one?
All hydraulic and pneumatic system have the same principle of operation
As for materials if you re in Southwest Nigeria or precisely Lagos, then your best bet is Alaba International Market. other wise your choice will depend on the region youre based in. I also think for a start, you should go through this video in this link below. To your success bro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM11hGJnqtQ
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Ayoolla Thank you for your contribution. I stay in the east. I have check for it in head bridge market Onitsha. I was only able to see the cylinder. I headed to Electricals along owerri road to look for other components but I couldn't see them. I will head back to Onitsha any time after 4th Jan, to continue the search for the necessary components. I may proceed to Lagos if need be. Do you have some technical know-how as to how to assemble the system? Thanks for the video.
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
First of all, you need a schematics on the exact components you've made up your mind on. Their specifications, etc. Then you can begin to assemble. Assembly is not a difficult thing once you have a very good assembly workshop. However, i will be more than glad to assist you with technicalities should you require them. All the best
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ayoolla:
First of all, you need a schematics on the exact components you've made up your mind on. Their specifications, etc. Then you can begin to assemble. Assembly is not a difficult thing once you have a very good assembly workshop. However, i will be more than glad to assist you with technicalities should you require them. All the best
Greetings Ayoolla, sorry I abandoned this thread. I later went for an electric driven soap cutter. But I still have interest on the pneumatics. I just want to have a hands on deck experience on assembling it from compressor, valve to pneumatics cylinder. Is it something you can do very well?
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yes sir.
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good, but please where do you stay?
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2016
iHart:

I have a pneumatic soap cutter. Its just $7,000 wink grin
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2016
iHart:
I can furnish you with pic and video if you are interested.
Re: A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help. by iHart(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

I can furnish you with pic and video if you are interested.
thank you for stopping by.

(1) (Reply)

What Triggered The Big Bang? / How To Get More Twitter Followers Free Instantly Without Following Back / Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.