Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? (1776 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by mizquote(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
a friend of mine told me her boyfriend confessed of having had same sex affairs when he was in secondary school (all boys).

I don't seem to trust that the guy is wholesomely straight..

I think once a person had been in the act there's still tendency of same sex attraction.

I can't date such person because I will never trust you with your male friends.

can you?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by kaziblake(f): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why not?
He might be a change person
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
ON THE CONTRARY @OP i can date a lesbian, i like turning them straight with my sexual prowness.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
Why not? He might be a change person
Babe no talk so o
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmmmmm
I've never thought of this before sad

lemme think. grin
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by falconey(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
girls only ba?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
People engage in some forms of sexual deviation at a young age, but they don't ultimately grow up to practice such forms of sexual deviation.

At young ages, kids are very easily persuaded and influenced. It's easier for them to try out new stuff. But later on, they grow out of most of this stuff they try out.

The core of Homosexuality is primarily the sexual attraction to members of your own sex. If he isn't sexually attracted to guys then he isn't gay, irrespective of the fact that he tried such act when he was younger, which was obviously as a result of peer pressure.

Let me tell you what I think; I don't think the guy in question is gay, because if he was, he wouldn't tell his girlfriend anything that would make her suspect that he is gay.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by kaziblake(f): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
tomtween:

Babe no talk so o
Hmm
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by wtfCode: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
no way!!
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by MissNoble(f): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
who have "had" same sex affair? Ofcos I can.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by falconey(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hmmmmmmm

I've never thought of this before sad

lemme think. grin

imagine this beautiful lady is on nairalandland and I didn't see her all this while.

Any spirit blocking my eyes from seeing wife-material Papa dismantle it!!!!.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
Hmm
It's better not to even try it because the habit of being gay can only be reduced or stopped by the grace of God....
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by StefanSalvatore: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes na maybe she's changed, jst lyk d saying change is constant
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
hehehehe grin grin

I say a big amen to that smiley
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by IamLEGEND1: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
it's always a friend.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
chief pastor,Mountain of fire ministries grin
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by elantraceey(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
I agree with Decker, for him to say it means that he's changed so why not.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Deefuray(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
As long as He was bold enough to open up to tell me and he isn't into it anymore, YES I CAN

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
hell no .gross
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Fraih(f): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deefuray:
As long as He was bold enough to open up to tell me and he isn't into it anymore, YES I CAN
Seconded
Most times, those things come up as a result of peer pressure. They roll away with time and Age, so if a man says he is no longer gay, then, I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Michizzy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Me, I can't o.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by rawpadgin(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
same sex as in somebody been dey drill the guy a$$

thats disgusting!
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by stevecantrell: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
same sex as in somebody been dey drill the guy a$$
thats disgusting!

But u can deep kiss a babe who admitted going down on hundreds of kittys of fellow women ?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Madam hold yr self ... Jealous sometin.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by missKiffy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
I doubt if I can
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
The guy way no pure.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Adonis3: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oh, how I love lezbos tongue
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm. I will if He has changed indeed.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by praxisnetworks: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm. I will if He has changed indeed.
If it's you y not?

On

Second

Thought

Lailai

Tufiakwa

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by bqlekan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hehe cheesy date yes, marry no grin
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by Erums(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
it's a no
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? by maspero22(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2015
i can date such a person, yes!! Atleast, he opened up than allowing d girlfriend to find out herself somehw. Dats a lot of respect he showed for her n d relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Maintain Contact With Your Ex? / Use A Song To Describe Your Relationship Atm / Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.