Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

Y Did God Created Man??????????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Y Did God Created Man??????????? (775 Views)

IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Did God Created Man??????????? by obils2: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hi guys. Sometimes in life finding answers to questions Dat bothers u is very helpful. I have seen and heard of ppl who claimed to have gone to heaven. I noticed something dey tend to judge dey will say all (catholist, white garment, Muslims, Anglican) will not make heaven, even all oda religion. Some said ppl Dat makes heaven to hell is 1 to 1000.den I asked myself y did God created man?. Y didn't God kill Ishmael if he knew he was bad. Whenever I ask ppl y did God create man they will say He created us to serve, worship and to make heaven den I say to my self don't Dae worship God in heaven, what does d 24 elders do?. If we were created to make heaven den y is heaven hard to enter. Jesus said broad is d way Dat lead to destruction. When I study d ppl Dat gv Dat testimonies dey are pentecostal goers. Before I proceed some might say that I questioning God but I hv neva seen any Bible verse Dat says thou shall not question ur Lord ur God. Jesus said seek and u shall find. The book of proverbs said seek knowledge 4 it d principal thing. My question is this. If all d group hv mentioned above will not make heaven den who will. God said he loves us den y r his ppl in hell. GOD created d fingers y didn't he make it equal. Because he knows Dere would be commotion. Y do every year prophecy differs from one denomination of church to anoda . God new lucifer will betray him y did he created him. GOD knw Dat not all will believe in Jesus and y did God send him 2 die. If only few will make heaven den what is d reason 4 man's creation. Pls for anyone who might read dis article I hv not come here to criticize but to know more pls I need reasonable answer. Believing in what u don't know or not certain is a waste your of time. I apologize for any mistakes in dis article
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Thebrightest(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2015
God didn't create Man.
Man created God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by am0s(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2015
i dont undastand either,
God has angel that can worship ,serve, why Man?

but i believe in jesus christ,

Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Unionised(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Go to school of theology.

They should clarify...
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Kronos12(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmm......... These are questions I have asked in the past I am glad I found answers to them according to the leading of the Spirit, there is so much to share and I don't even know how to start........ But know this for sure that all of these questions have biblical answers.
But to answer a bit of your question, The main reason for creating man was fellowship, God created Adam as an object of affection....... So much that even after Adam fell into sin God sent Christ to reconcile man to Himself........ 1john1:3 and truly our fellowship is with God and with His son Jesus Christ.
Fellowship is in a Greek word called koinonia, it means intimacy, it means partnership, it means fellowship, it means intercourse etc so from that word we see that God wants a personal relationship with man.
There is so much to share brother, these things are really deep.
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by infogenius(m): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Also, God created man for His
good pleasure.
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Judas2013: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2015
To watch naked women and msaturbate in his lonely paradise

1 Like

Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by tollyboy5(m): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2015
The evidence of human being on earth is far more older than the biblical version so we can't say 4 Nw hw we came 2 be
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by obils2: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Unionised:
Go to school of theology.

They should clarify...
y can't u explain what d school of theology taught u
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Before you crush me with your HAMMERLIKE mouth on this thread, pls note that this is my angle of sight on this issue. I do believe in the existence of one SUPER BEING which religion tagged as God. Also the concept of him been the creator of everthing living and Non-living .

. I have always maintain my say everywhere i go that the concept of God is different from what religion preaches. Your question is one of the major questions i have asked myself and other people but their answers seems to be what was poured down from generations to generation with the principle of DONT QUESTION GOD fabricated along with it. Truth be told, if u study the way people answer some questions abt God, u will see that they are mostly confuse and doesnt want to admit that, all they do is hide under the holy books.

What i do say is , if God created me and gave me wisdom, why shouldnt i be reasonable with most things i hear about him. I could remember when i asked a friend this question, and gave him conditions before he answered. That if he doesnt know he shud just keep quite. At first he tot it was a big question untill i threw it at him. His reply was that, GOD CREATED US TO SERVE HIM. i laughed. I proceeded by asking him, why will he need us to serve him. his response was that BECAUSE HE IS THE ALMIGHTY. i laughed. I asked again. So what will happen to me if i dont serve him. He said YOU WILL GO TO HELL. I calm my nerves and asked again. I ask anoda question. why will he cast me to hell for not serving him. he said BECAUSE I DONT SERVE HIM.i was confuse. So i asked a very simple and dangerous question. Did u think God knows everything in this life,including the begining and the end. HE BOASTED BY SAYING YES,HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. Then i laughed again. My nxt question is do u think this God u are talking will truely cast me to hell if i dont worship him. To my surprise the guy still say YES. at this point i became angry. then i asked him why will GOD KNOWS ME FROM BEGINING TO THE END THAT IF HE CREATED ME I WONT WORSHIP HIM. WHY DID HE WENT AHEAD AND CREATE ME. my friend said he gave me FREEWILL. am getting more furious . so I said. THAT EXPLAIN WHY I SHOULDNT BE CASTED TO HELL IF HE GAVE ME FREEWILL FOR WHICH HE KNOWS WAT I WILL DO. My friend said . ITS MY CHOICE TO CHOOSE. I said ,i chose not to serve him.he still maintain his stand that i will go to hell. To stop the conversation cos it was obvious he didnt understand God , so i gave him my deduction as follows.

+God is not who you think he is.
+If Gods created us to serve him, he will have embedded the chip or gene that will make everybody serve him without thinking of not serving him.
+If Gods knows i wont serve him and he went ahead and created me, that means he created me for hell from day one.
+ If you claim God created you to serve him and if you didnt and he sent u to hell , its either he doesnt know that you wont serve him, or he. Knows. IF HE DIDNT KNOW then he IS NOT OMNISCIENCE, and if he knows HE IS WICKED AND ARRONGANT.

My friend was amazed. I told him except if he just try to be reasonable and leave the doctrine of then say then say. This is pure logic nd reasoning. No science involved.

This brought me to another mysteries of the highest order.THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

Sometimes i wish i can time travel to what happened back then. I have always wonder how genuine the story from the holy books are.

We were brought up to believe God sent adam and eve out of the garden because they disobey him. This brought me close to questioning the author,scholars and God of the holy books. Many things are not clear and will never be clear even if u apply logics.

These are my question starting from the first.

+ WHY DID GOD PUT ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN WHE. HE KNOWS THEY WILL DISOBEY HIM DERE.

+ WHY DID GOD ALLOW SATAN TO TEMPT THEM TO EAT THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.

+ WHY IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT PLANTED IN THE. GARDEN AND NOT SOMEWHERE ELSE OR MUST THE TREE BE PLANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Many people didnt get the answer. All they say is God knows best. Then i will ask them IF HE KNOWS BEST ,WHY DID GOT ANGRY WEN THEY ATE THE FRUIT. Does it mean that he was angry with himself for planting d tree or for lettin satan tempt down or wat. At this point people tends to stop talking to me and say God wil forgive me. Then i say unto them. We have be SET UP.from d begining.

AT THIS POINT, i still say maintain that there is someone out there who created all of us and the universeve but we are been mislead by some group of religion folks. Who gave us a wrong intention about him.

Am open to more ideas and knowledge cos i need to know th truth.

Peace be unto everyone.

1 Like

Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by omasco92(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Read please

Eccl 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Brother if you really want to know why God create man, this is what you have to due- Read from GENESIS TO REVELATION.

By the grace of God I am a penticostant and I have read it twise.

God love man so much that he gave is only bigotten son.

He love us but he hate sin.

Let me conclude the whole matter . The way God think is different from us. Isa 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. (9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

He has given us choice. If you like keep his word and if you also fill like rejecting his word is your choice. John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The word of God also say
Rom 2:11-12 For there is no respect of persons with God. (12) Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God. 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

IS CLEAR
God has set life and death please chose life

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death,
blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

GOOD BY
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Unionised(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
obils2:
y can't u explain what d school of theology taught u

Didn't attend.

But you can.

Then come back and tell us.
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by yvesboss(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
The psamist says..."our God is in heaven..he does whatsoever pleases him".

Fullstop

1 Like

Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
obils2:
Hi guys. Sometimes in life finding answers to questions Dat bothers u is very helpful. I have seen and heard of ppl who claimed to have gone to heaven. I noticed something dey tend to judge dey will say all (catholist, white garment, Muslims, Anglican) will not make heaven, even all oda religion. Some said ppl Dat makes heaven to hell is 1 to 1000.den I asked myself y did God created man?. Y didn't God kill Ishmael if he knew he was bad. Whenever I ask ppl y did God create man they will say He created us to serve, worship and to make heaven den I say to my self don't Dae worship God in heaven, what does d 24 elders do?. If we were created to make heaven den y is heaven hard to enter. Jesus said broad is d way Dat lead to destruction. When I study d ppl Dat gv Dat testimonies dey are pentecostal goers. Before I proceed some might say that I questioning God but I hv neva seen any Bible verse Dat says thou shall not question ur Lord ur God. Jesus said seek and u shall find. The book of proverbs said seek knowledge 4 it d principal thing. My question is this. If all d group hv mentioned above will not make heaven den who will. God said he loves us den y r his ppl in hell. GOD created d fingers y didn't he make it equal. Because he knows Dere would be commotion. Y do every year prophecy differs from one denomination of church to anoda . God new lucifer will betray him y did he created him. GOD knw Dat not all will believe in Jesus and y did God send him 2 die. If only few will make heaven den what is d reason 4 man's creation. Pls for anyone who might read dis article I hv not come here to criticize but to know more pls I need reasonable answer. Believing in what u don't know or not certain is a waste your of time. I apologize for any mistakes in dis article
Good, and valid questions. You will still not have answers to most of them WHEN you believe.

Belief is more of a state of the mind than a decision. It is God who convicts.

All the stories I've come across of people who have visited heaven/hell/the former satanist stories are blatant lies. Avoid such people. They are mischievous.

The reasons behind many of the questions you ask are spiritual. If you could see what men on earth are really up to, you would wonder why God has not yet done the he'll fire thing. There are sheep and goats in the kingdom of God, so to speak. The goats are rebellious. You sound like a sheep.
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Chizzled06(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2015
No matter how deep into Christianity you go, you'll always find varying, unclear answers to these your questions.

It may help to learn that a lot of these Christian teachings that you now hold as unshakeable truth were made up along the way. Try to do YOUR OWN research based on facts and develop YOUR OWN truth.

Live your life right and try to be at peace with your conscience. If you can't shake off your idea of a supreme creator, you can find refuge in the belief that you'll see him and ask all the questions you want at death.
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by tollyboy5(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
God never created man we created God
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2015
obils2:
Yea i used to have this confusion at one time in my life but i have come to realise that in life, you have two choices. one created by God and the other by the devil. one leads to life and one to death...Deut 30:15-16. man has a mind of his own and therefore has the ability to choose what he wants. Still, God loves us so much that He still gives us a hint that life is a better option. Now, i said in life, there are 2 paths. In the beginning, adam and eve had these paths placed before them. Do not eat the fruit and u will live, eat the fruit and you will die. Now there's one thing God doesn't know ( don't chew me yet, i don't mean that this reduces his supremacy)...God doesn't know what choice you will make. It's just like a teacher setting an exam and knowing all the answers that the students will give. what was the point then? in Exodus 13:17, God told Moses to lead the people through a different path 'in case' they get scared and lose faith at the sight of war. 'In case' means not sure. Also when Jesus told Peter that the devil had offered to tempt him, he said all he could do was pray that Peter's faith would remain strong...meaning he didn't know what Peter would choose either. So when you are faced with a temptation, God is nervous for His beloved child...why? because it is more convenient to do evil things. They are more pleasurable. Breaking the rules is sweet. That is why it is said that only few will be chosen because only few people can have the ability to do the right thing. God's people are in hell, not because He likes it that way, but because we chose to go there. God is not a man that He should lie. if He said He will punish you for disobedience, you don't expect Him to bend the rules because you don't like it. To worsen the situation, He sent Jesus to us as plan B so that we would have a better chance of going to heaven, and Jesus keeps pleading for a second chance for us but still we choose death. So it is not about what the guys who sleep and go to heaven say. It's about you. You are the church, not the group you worship with. When God is judging, it's not where you worship He will look at but you and only you.
Re: Y Did God Created Man??????????? by jaegermesiter: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2015
God created man to know him,love him and to be happy with him in the world next---CCC

(1) (Reply)

Physics With Seun Lanlege - Quantum Physics Part I / 5 Night Of Glory / Navratri 2016 ,the 9 Different Avatars Of Goddess Durga ,the Colours Of Navratri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.