Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,888,518 members, 6,943,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 July 2022 at 09:02 PM

How To Transfer Mobile App From Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Mobile App From Pc (387 Views)

How To Transfer Files Wirelessly With Xender From PC To Phone Or Phone To PC / How To Download Paid App From Playstore / How To Transfer Contact From Blackberry Z10/Q10/Q5/Z30 To Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Mobile App From Pc by engrrichie92(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Please pardon my ignorance and help me with useful info on this
tired of paying 100 naira per app whenever i flash my phone
where and how do i download android apps on my laptop and how do i transfer and install it on my phone

thanks
Re: How To Transfer Mobile App From Pc by ewizard1: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
engrrichie92:
Please pardon my ignorance and help me with useful info on this
tired of paying 100 naira per app whenever i flash my phone
where and how do i download android apps on my laptop and how do i transfer and install it on my phone

thanks
Learn to backup your apps apk on your PC instead. Its easier. Install Mobilego or any of those Android Device manager.
Flash your phone, connect your phone to ur pc and install all the apks you backed up.

(1) (Reply)

Meizu MX6, Mobile To Keep In Mind If You Already Interested In Xiaomi Mi 5 / Is Ladipo Computer/gadget Market Still In Existence?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.