Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Would Finally Happen To Ybnl - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Would Finally Happen To Ybnl (1242 Views)

Olamide Signs New Rapper Named Davolee To YBNL - Watch Freestyle / Olamide Signs New Artiste To Ybnl....see Who / Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Finally Happen To Ybnl by lyriclekidd(m): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Ybnl ybnl. .they are all over the place. .from olamide to lil kesh to victoh to chinko ekun to adekunle gold. .ok i think they also would split soon like e.m.e......cos as it is olamide is banky w, Kesh is wizkid , victoh is skales the nigga who got less hit song. .and shaydee is chinko ekun the one we rarely hear bout. Ok my point is pheelz would be with olamide when olamide and lil kesh finally splits up. .lil kesh then signs young john as in house producer. .victoh also follow suit and start making hits like skales but cos he is underrated , he wont make hit like kesh while chinko ekun remains with olamide with little or no improvement..adekunle gold would leave ybnl sooner than expected. .
Re: What Would Finally Happen To Ybnl by jcflex(m): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Ntin like break up,

Baba milliano on several occasions said he only sign them for two years, and have no intention of keeping them under him, after their two yrs contract, he will not resign them again, they should go and break new ground for themselves, but they can still use his record label (YBNL), that is if they are unable to float one, and it will be strickly on business.

To me that is commendable, he want them to grow, and signing them for 2year under YBNL has giving them the platform to excel, the ball now lied in their court to use the platform to their advantage.

1 Like

Re: What Would Finally Happen To Ybnl by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 28, 2015
jcflex:
Ntin like break up,

Baba milliano on several occasions said he only sign them for two years, and have no intention of keeping them under him, after their two yrs contract, he will not resign them again, they should go and break new ground for themselves, but they can still use his record label (YBNL), that is if they are unable to float one, and it will be strickly on business.

To me that is commendable, he want them to grow, and signing them for 2year under YBNL has giving them the platform to excel, the ball now lied in their court to use the platform to their advantage.
that guy is brilliant and a good musician...thats the best way to help boost upcoming acts
Re: What Would Finally Happen To Ybnl by Awesomeking: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
that guy is brilliant and a good musician...thats the best way to help boost upcoming acts
you are right,all these artists when you give them contract they relax their mind and stop working hard.but in this case they know its only two years

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Alebiosu Abiodun Felix (ebony) Biography - Imole Cathedral Church Lagos / New Song By Ada - Only You Jesus... Don't Miss / Music: Emmynuel - Oh My God (prod By Kas D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.