Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream (61335 Views)

Dermatologist Raises Alarm Over Skin Lightening Cream / Skin Toning Cream / Toning Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by chyla: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
Pls can somebody help me i traveld down to villa but when i come to the city my skin changed. so i want to lightening it as it was before. wot are the best toning cream or lighening cream?
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by carpediem1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2009
Most of these lightening creams are harmful to the skin, and in the long run are more harm than good, just give it time, your skin will go back to its natural colour
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by informat09(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
really why bother with using creams that contain a lot of harmful chemicals that wud eventually damag your skin, you can lighten and even your skin tone naturally
Here are some simple home remedies that you can do to lighten the skin tone and get a lighter complexion. However, they must be done regularly and best results are obtained if they are inculcated as a part of daily routine.

Mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This pack helps bring shine to the skin and also removes tan.

3 Likes

Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by Dovent: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
informat09:

really why bother with using creams that contain a lot of harmful chemicals that wud eventually damag your skin, you can lighten and even your skin tone naturally
Here are some simple home remedies that you can do to lighten the skin tone and get a lighter complexion. However, they must be done regularly and best results are obtained if they are inculcated as a part of daily routine.

Mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This pack helps bring shine to the skin and also removes tan.

please what do you mean by lemon juice?, is it a the normal juice that have lemon flavour or what?
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by informat09(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
chyla:

Pls can somebody help me i traveld down to villa but when i come to the city my skin changed. so i want to lightening it as it was before. wot are the best toning cream or lighening cream?

get a fresh lemon fruit and squeeze the juice.
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by uzwu: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2009
informat09:

Wherencan i get Almond oil?
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by informat09(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
uzwu:

Wherencan i get Almond oil?
you can use olive oil as an alternative
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by napnap: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hello,im new here, and really shocked as to why people are still having difficulty lightening their skin.personally i can understand cuz i was in the same boat,till my friend introduced me to something. i hadnt seen her in about 2 months,and when i saw her,she had gone from neyo skin tone, to aaliyah skin tone.i was like DAMMNnn,   shocked long story man, but yea she hooked me up and it worked perfectly for me.i think you guys should see for yourselves. check out the website.goodluck.

the website is www. whiten-my-skin. com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by THEAMAKA(f): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2009
^^^^

shame!
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by DONFASZY(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
body white soup n cream n other body white product is ok
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by cassywill(f): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
www.whiten-my-skin.com
the website is no longer workin can you tell us what you found out from there please
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by napnap: 9:47pm On May 24, 2010
cassywill:

www.whiten-my-skin.com
the website is no longer workin can you tell us what you found out from there please

Hi cassywill,i just clicked on the website,it works,maybe ur browser is bad. undecided
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by cassywill(f): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
it works but no information there please anybody that has manage to get the information from this site please post it or send it as an email abeg whiter-my-skin.com
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by Polchiz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Women should be proud of their natural complexion.
I just love dark girls.
The fact that you are fair does not mean that you are beautiful.
I'm not dark either.

Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by Tinasexy: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please don't use any lightening cream. New research shows that 1 out of every 3 women that use lightening creams is prone to cancer. if you want to lighten your skin, they are more effective methods that are completely safe. i suggesst you go buy the easy skin lightening e-books. it has amazing recipes that easily lighten your skin and add other benefits to your skin at the same time and most importantly, the recipes are totally safe. Go to easyskinlightening.net
Remember your skin is your most prized physical asset as a lady, don't expose it to dangerous chemicals.
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
richeethomas44: Well I just want to say a big tanks to every1 who assisted me by giving me different ideas and advising me in terms of products to be used to get a whitening skin leaving it with no dark spots either o my knuckles,feets,knees etc.and also a Big tanks to @ fadekemi..who posted a dermatologist to get a great cream from..after every expensive cream I purchased from the store,I found out wot it means to meet this person,,just try him out too as well..toning/extra toning and whitening cream..u wud get the best result( 08034292000)
why not cum out strait nd say ure d1 selling it, dan deceivin pple, u have been advertising everywhr
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by nuellacharles: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
chyla:
. Stop Wasing ur money buying all these creams that we don't know d actual and the real ingredient that they claim to contain, most of these creams have steroids but it won't be listed, I use to buy creams in the market and it keep damaging my skin until I heard abt a particular man and his wive dat are dermatologist and I went to them and they did miracles to my skin, I'm so happy with my complexion and my skin is very fair and natural. Is better u go to pple dat u can see so that when something bad happens to ur skin u will be able to arrest them than to risk ur life using product dat u don't even know if the address gave on d product is fake. U can contact me on my email to see my before and recent pix.nuellayayo@yahoo.com. Or on twitter at nuellacharles. I wish u d best.
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by fadekemitoyin: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur
complexion. 08034292000
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by fadekemitoyin: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2017
It's New year,2017. Pls dolls ensure to get all quality and effective products range from skin whitening lotion/cream, lightening cream,super toner, face toner/face cream,whitening herbal soap, stretchmark cream(SM) and all kind of skin care materials from Yemz Cosmetics. Located in Lagos ikorodu.We give you the best.call and watsap 08034292000
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by ifemola: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
If you don't mind, I can make you black soap that will even out your skin and give you glow you wanted. Black soap is known for its effectiveness on skin, natural products do a lot to your skin ranging from treatment to correcting the work of chemical damaged skin.
Re: Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream by beetle24(f): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ever heard of Oriflame Cosmetics? Pure and organic chemical free products made from plants. We have the best product to suit any skin problem. Just pm me

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.