Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Going To Mexico - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Mexico (1200 Views)

Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Student Visa To Mexico / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Mexico by Michael008: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
please people in d house, i have a mexico tourist visa that will expire march next yr and i plan of travelling January, i hear someone can move legally to yankee through asylum after getting to mexico, i need information about getting to mexico, the airline and route to follow and d process of moving to yankee, i want information about this before embarking on d journey bcus is going to cost Me about 700k including the BTA. your contribution will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Going To Mexico by obas01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Micheal .I av interest too. Ff
How can I get 1?
Re: Going To Mexico by ifegy: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michael008:
please people in d house, i have a mexico tourist visa that will expire march next yr and i plan of travelling January, i hear someone can move legally to yankee through asylum after getting to mexico, i need information about getting to mexico, the airline and route to follow and d process of moving to yankee, i want information about this before embarking on d journey bcus is going to cost Me about 700k including the BTA. your contribution will be appreciated. thanks

This is a lie. Please go to google and educate yourself. The border between the US and Mexico is a very violent and dangerous place for illegal immigrants, who are dying every day trying to get in. You cannot get asylum.

4 Likes

Re: Going To Mexico by 25omega(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
ifegy:

This is a lie. Please go to google and educate yourself. The border between the US and Mexico is a very violent and dangerous place for illegal immigrants, who are dying every day trying to get in. You cannot get asylum.
you are wasting your time telling them. let them go.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Mexico by Pidggin(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michael008:

Desperado
Re: Going To Mexico by Moana(f): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michael008:
you are better off learning spanish and just staying in Mexico.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MBA In US Or Canada For International Students- Which Is Better? / Australia Hookup / Mr. Chuks Returnee From UK Spotted Roaming The Streets Of Lagos Speaks Out.video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.