Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327270 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2013
modath:

JM+Cardio is the holy grail.

The Shred got me mentally ready for Insanity. I did Day 2 today - Plyometric Cardio Circuit - was great cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by steadee: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fast weight loss is very possible and achievable for fat people. All that needs to be done is implement certain lifestyle changes especially in diet habits. These changes though little will go a long way to ensuring that you eliminate excess fat easily. Persistence is key!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Atimes, posting can be really boring cos I'm alwaz doin d same tyn and almost eatin d same tin evryday. Buh modest sha.
20mins walk and 2 hours stretching
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
simababe: and almost eatin d same tin evryday.

Why can't you jazz up your meals? Eat something different. Loads of variety out there.

I did Day 3 of Insanity today - Cardio Power & Resistance - it was brilliant. I was sweating like a pig grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Agaby,
Make you go open soothsaying shop o, you were right on the monaay! grin only problem now na cheap ticket cos all these 300k and above from Abuja is not the business ooo.
No be even direct ooo!! sad
Come see as denials just dey go on like competition between the VOs, the strong face guy in cubicle 9(undisputed champion) wey I dey pray not to call us said next;I just get instant diarrhea cos he only granted one NGO chick in over an hour. One single paper he didn't ask for,was chatting with us and even "smiled" and happily said "pick....... my husby is so upset that he's been stressed over nothing cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
HG,
Yippeee....dancing alingo(p square should make that video 20mins long,its a hardcore workout dance,I almost had muscle spasm when I tried it),now there is an incentive to get to 75kg now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
modath: HG,
Yippeee....dancing alingo(p square should make that video 20mins long,its a hardcore workout dance,I almost had muscle spasm when I tried it),now there is an incentive to get to 75kg now.

My sister, Alingo, Azonto (except etzighi) are all hardcore, there is no way your waist won't give way after following the steps for 5 mins. 75kg (the highest I weigh now) is doable o, we shall get there soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hour_Glass:

My sister, Alingo, Azonto (except etzighi) are all hardcore, there is no way your waist won't give way after following the steps for 5 mins. 75kg (the highest I weigh now) is doable o, we shall get there soon.

We got the Visa,that's what the dance is about,you didn't get what my Yippeee was about...@ 5'6(.5)my 75kg needs 5-6 days of maintainance,78kg just needs 4days, will do it cos I want to shrink the belle more.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
modath:

We got the Visa,that's what the dance is about,you didn't get what my Yippeee was about...@ 5'6(.5)my 75kg needs 5-6 days of maintainance,78kg just needs 4days, will do it cos I want to shrink the belle more.

Nice one Modath, congrats o, no be small thing getting US visa! smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2013
modath:

See me o, I did not get the gist sha. Am so happy for you guys, I hope you have a swell time. I hope kiddos are going this time around, if not I will become a child right lawyer instantly.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
modath: Agaby,
Make you go open soothsaying shop o, you were right on the monaay! grin only problem now na cheap ticket cos all these 300k and above from Abuja is not the business ooo.
No be even direct ooo!! sad
Come see as denials just dey go on like competition between the VOs, the strong face guy in cubicle 9(undisputed champion) wey I dey pray not to call us said next;I just get instant diarrhea cos he only granted one NGO chick in over an hour. One single paper he didn't ask for,was chatting with us and even "smiled" and happily said "pick....... my husby is so upset that he's been stressed over nothing cheesy

Congratulations. I saw it coming sweetie. Buy Obama for me when you are coming back...lol
See, most of those guys are trained to be psychologists. Just your composure while talking with you was enough interview. They know when someone is trying to conceal something.
Congrats again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2013
agabaI23:

Congratulations. I saw it coming sweetie. Buy Obama for me when you are coming back...lol
See, most of those guys are trained to be psychologists. Just your composure while talking with you was enough interview. They know when someone is trying to conceal something.
Congrats again.

Check the usa visit visa thread in travel,I posted in details our Q&A. Thanks.

Hour_Glass:

See me o, I did not get the gist sha. Am so happy for you guys, I hope you have a swell time. I hope kiddos are going this time around, if not I will become a child right lawyer instantly.

Na Abokoku levels for now,we are taking them to dubai @ xmas.next year we'll plan for them.place wey we too be JJC we go carry my handful go(i beat them on the hour)how will I manage themwe are also planning to do a multi(make UK visa no waste)trip so it will be dicey. we know our way around Dubai so its easier.

babs2011:

Nice one Modath, congrats o, no be small thing getting US visa! smiley

Barbie,merci.I always gave people side eye when they congratulate people cos of US visa but I now see it is worth the felicitation. Barbie,people get denied like 5x in a row and on our first attempt we were granted and with me having no job to come back to,the hall went quiet when I told the VO I am unemployed(I'm sure they must have been thinking oh noooo,why did she have to say that!!denial for sure) they congratulated us when we turned to leave cheesy.I saw rich folks, pastor!!!!, whole family,groups going on course/training,govt officials etc being denied right before my very eyes,I no know wetin we do wey we take special pass.
As @ when we had our interview,like over 50 applications were heard,only 5-6 visas were granted and my neighbour's cousin said after us only 2-3 of about 20 people that came after us got visas,that is from 11 to about 12:30/1pm.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Today is my bday and I kicked the day off by doing 1hr of cardio.No plan of succumbing to any kind of "celebratory" food mishap.
5kg of fat is a lot of weight to shift&I've just 8 weeks to do it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Happy birthday Modath dearie!! Long life and prosperity, hip hip hurray!!hehe grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2013
modath: Today is my bday and I kicked the day off by doing 1hr of cardio.No plan of succumbing to any kind of "celebratory" food mishap.

wow, wow, wow! It's another year? I was busy thinking about mine which is tomorrow 6th. Happy Birthday ma sista from anoda mother. Long life and prosperity.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
HG baby girl, happy birthday to you! smiley May this new year in your life be filled with peace and happpiness. Best wishes Barbie xx
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
On another note, I did the kettlebell workout today (thanks for the link @Omo Alata). Really felt it even though I was only using 5kg kettle bells. Not really been myself for a while as I've been dealing with hormones messing me in every which way on and off. Tired of all this so getting the damned thing out next week, can't wait. #Mirena wahala... angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Happy baiday to you,happy baiday to you,happy baidaayy to youuu HG, I winsh grin you many happy returns, long life,sound mind,fit toned body and prosperity,Pin pin hurraayy..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Thanks so much for the wishes, now am blushing wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
modath: Today is my bday and I kicked the day off by doing 1hr of cardio.No plan of succumbing to any kind of "celebratory" food mishap.
Happy bday in arrears. Missed this one
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Happy birthday sweerie.

Pls they are not meant to go together hun. The bangle goes the shoes I bought earlier

Bag is Carlyle small barrel($350)
Bangle is monogram medium bangle.($120)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2013
agabaI23: Happy birthday sweerie.

Pls they are not meant to go together hun. The bangle goes the shoes I bought earlier

Bag is Carlyle small barrel($350)
Bangle is monogram medium bangle.($120)
grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Na only laughing you dey laughing me? You no go say Thank You?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2013
agabaI23: Na only laughing you dey laughing me? You no go say Thank You?

why una dey rush na? You know I have my unique way of saying THANK YOU.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
I be Igbo man jare, I gatta tell you the worth of what I am giving you grin grin grin
If na my fashion sense you dey laugh about abeg make you pack for bedroom, I go teach you more.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hapi bornday 2 modath n HG in areas. @ modath;congrats oooo.abeg buy me bobby brownn wen comin bak cos I gatz beat dat boy.

@all, u guyz av all being a source of inspiration, now on 77kg still goin to 70. Notin much just dat I'm very active now adays. As at last year september I was 84kg, imagine determination. @alata n babs, I HAIL OOOOooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
simababe: @all, u guyz av all being a source of inspiration, now on 77kg still goin to 70. Notin much just dat I'm very active now adays. As at last year september I was 84kg, imagine determination. @alata n babs, I HAIL OOOOooo

Congrats! I know the feeling wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2013
simababe: Hapi bornday 2 modath n HG in areas. @ modath;congrats oooo.abeg buy me bobby brownn wen comin bak cos I gatz beat dat boy.

@all, u guyz av all being a source of inspiration, now on 77kg still goin to 70. Notin much just dat I'm very active now adays. As at last year september I was 84kg, imagine determination. @alata n babs, I HAIL OOOOooo

I love success stories. CONGRATS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
@hg n koko: thanks.
2dayz log
20mins walk
15mins yoga
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Hello efribodi,
How una dey?

@Agaba,
You are proper Nnaa-Meeenn! wink,with calculators for brain.

@Simababe,
Thanks and wetin bobaaaayyy *in Whitney's voice* grin do you? and I'm doing a happy dance for the great news,may the kilos never find their way back. Amen.

@HG,
You didn't give me anything for my birthday oo,the bangle that Nnna bros gave you will do just fine.

@Omo Alata,
How are you? Long time no saw.Abeg no vex oo but credible research says jerky abdominal exercises do more harm than good and not paticularly efficient in the grand scheme of the things.Na oyinbo folks talk am.

Friday,
I wakaed around balogun market for over 6hrs,shopping for souvenir and sundry stuff for my SO's niece,also helped him lighten his pocket for myself and my pikins.
Saturday,
Was on my feet half of the day doing Iyawo ile tinz and danced the rest of the day away. My back is killing me Now. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
modath:
Friday,
I wakaed around balogun market for over 6hrs,shopping for souvenir and sundry stuff for my SO's niece,also helped him lighten his pocket for myself and my pikins.
Saturday,
Was on my feet half of the day doing Iyawo ile tinz and danced the rest of the day away. My back is killing me Now. grin

I love your style joor, try get some rest sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.