Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony (23431 Views)

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by YaksonFCA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congratulations, Man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by blazetitov: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well done bro. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by piagetskinner(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congrats boda wasiu... Is that blood on the ground.?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by potbelly(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
congratulations sir and wish you all the best in your endeavors... I'll like to ask, why did they pour water on you sir in the third picture

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by pharmow: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
I like this thread.

If there is one thing I really wish I know before leaving Nigeria, it's surely technical skill such as carpentry, welding, autobody, plumbing, auto mechanic etc. During economic downturn, people with these skills still get jobs.

@OP, the job you have learnt and graduated from is known as Glazing here in Canada. As a matter of fact, an average income for a Glazier is about 44k canadian dollars annually before tax. I saw in your post that you gained admission to study criminology at NOUN. Do you want to do the program because you want to have BSc just like everyone else or you like it. If you do like it, go for it, you will always have glazing to fall back on if things get hard in the job market. If not, I will advise you to continue with your glazing and get formal education in the skill from a certified technical school. With hands on experience and formal education, sky is the starting point for you my friend. I must say you write pretty well too.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by yorex2011: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
pharmow:
I like this thread
I swear down!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
henrydadon:
Yoruba people will say it "freedom"..well me.I can't serve any body ooo..God forbid
"You must learn to follow before you can lead, Mr Henry" - Drumline

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Horlawale1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one bro.
A great mind u have over there, the sky is the beginning and not the limit.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congratulations Bro
I think the Mod should look out for posts like this for front page.
We dont need all those yeye celebrities news and bad stuffs on front page or at least more of positive news should be pushed to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Policy665:
if ur here in Abuja call me on send me ur details to my email: stephenpolicy@yahoo.com
ok
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
lanchy:

Nigeria needs more people like you....I am very proud of you!
thanks
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Congrats OP. Mouth watering contract on the way...
Amen thanks
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
piagetskinner:
Congrats boda wasiu... Is that blood on the ground.?
nop water it's like u know me??
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
potbelly:
congratulations sir and wish you all the best in your endeavors... I'll like to ask, why did they pour water on you sir in the third picture
it's part of graduation culture in our company
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
You learnt this under 6 mnths ?

You are gifted...
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by demo4ril97(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
WASMOG:
prayer by manager
i just dey sight myself 4 one of those dp Baba o, WASMOG is mah surest model learnt alot and enough from him when GSD aluminium dey hot although i was a bariboi buh i no carry dat wan put 4 head. Respect is reciprocal fly high Alufa-MOG

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by demo4ril97(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Naughtysite:
You learnt this under 6 mnths ?

You are gifted...
nop he learnt that in approximately 2years 7month bcus he was a guru and my Boss Mr. Abiodun wasn't ready to let him go!.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by demo4ril97(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
potbelly:
culture and heritage in our company tho.
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Congrats OP. Mouth watering contract on the way...
Amen to this. Genuinely happy for you, OP smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by davidif: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congrats. May God bless you bro and grant you favor.
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by danbrowndmf(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
chimkaire:
Amen to this. Genuinely happy for you, OP smiley
i see this moniker always...but always difficult for me to remember.cheesy
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Henrick007: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
lonelydora:
In my place, there's something called SAFETY and we don't play with it. You don't have the neccessary PPEs (Personal Protective Equipments), especially Face-shield and leather hand gloves.

Congrats all the same.
yea,, that's if you work for a company..... That has policy....
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
demo4ril97:
i just dey sight myself 4 one of those dp Baba o, WASMOG is mah surest model learnt alot and enough from him when GSD aluminium dey hot although i was a bariboi buh i no carry dat wan put 4 head. Respect is reciprocal fly high Alufa-MOG
@ ademola one love thanks am proud of u too u are a fast lerner

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by kenoz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Congrats
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Henrick007: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
WASMOG:
after my secondary school I decided to learn Aluminium fabrication instead of staying at home doing nothing so we made agreement with my boss I sign 2 years duration which after completing the duration agreed, he insist on serving him for six month which I did, so finally he allow me to go then we fix graduation date to 26th of December 2015
NB: I was offered admission to study criminology and security studies at NOUN
u too can start from somewhere
don't wait for anybody
God bless u all
congratulation,,, I learnt mine at lagos,,,, aluminium village..... Here is my contact 08025125667,,,,,drop yours too....
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i see this moniker always...but always difficult for me to remember.cheesy
smiley
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by GreatManBee: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well done
WASMOG:
More work

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Henrick007:
yea,, that's if you work for a company..... That has policy....
i use some of them too expecially safty boot to protect my leg from broken glass and when using ladder i one fell from a ladder while working at reab medical center Apo with the help of God i landed safely

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Henrick007:
congratulation,,, I learnt mine at lagos,,,, aluminium village..... Here is my contact 08025125667,,,,,drop yours too....
u can check my signature its there 07062233152
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by danbrowndmf(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
chimkaire:
smiley
what's ur name?
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
what's ur name?
shocked Ain't saying, pardon me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by danbrowndmf(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
chimkaire:
shocked Ain't saying, pardon me.
okay.sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations / With Love, From Makydebbie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.