Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do I Use Someone's Phone Number To Determine The Exact Location Of D Person - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Use Someone's Phone Number To Determine The Exact Location Of D Person (1461 Views)

Get The Reliable Adobe Flash Player Support Number To Fix Adobe Problem / Python: Should I Use Tkinter Or Pyqt? / How Can I Download My Whatsapp Call Log. I Use An Iphone 5s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use Someone's Phone Number To Determine The Exact Location Of D Person by Dimmyjatt: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Please someone owed me a huge amount of money but the matter has been reported to security agents, the alleged criminal was arrested but eventually bribe his way out from the police station. The criminal's phone number is active and most times on whatsapp but how do I use his phone number to track his exact location for him to be apprehended. Please kindly help me with a solution. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Use Someone's Phone Number To Determine The Exact Location Of D Person by eleko1: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
There's no other way round.Use one girl to trap him.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Use Someone's Phone Number To Determine The Exact Location Of D Person by Ignaz(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Dimmyjatt:
Please someone owed me a huge amount of money but the matter has been reported to security agents, the alleged criminal was arrested but eventually bribe his way out from the police station. The criminal's phone number is active and most times on whatsapp but how do I use his phone number to track his exact location for him to be apprehended. Please kindly help me with a solution. Thanks.

can you afford the services of the network provider? is the money worth it? if not, use a female and a smart one.
Re: How Do I Use Someone's Phone Number To Determine The Exact Location Of D Person by spoilerx: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
call the person and ask for location

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Google Adsense And Get Approved / Nigerians, Other African Developers Shine At Facebook’s Annual F8 Conference / I Created A Directory Site For Nigeria Famous Websites, Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.