Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (56937 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Islie: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesycheesy

This conversation really happened between a lady and the boyfriend she thought she had

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Haha

Its either we are fucking or we are nothing!!! cheesy

This is strong cheesy

217 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by talktonase(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Friends with benefit!

13 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by arabmoney101(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
o boy I dey like this kind friend oooo ;Do boy I dey like this kind friend oooo

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by dachaste(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015

Jeez. Can u just imagine dat guy?

I blame d gal sha

Wenn I say no sex naw dey'll start whining. If she hadn't given him so cheap he won't be bragging not just outside buh to ha also

Am short of words. Chio!!!!!

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Meeloreh(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
WTF! That's a crazy conversation. Are both of them dull?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by BluStreak(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
To all the ladies wink, dreaming of crossing the FWB line is like trying to fly without wings grin grin grin. Even if you climb up a story building and jump, you will only end up crashing and hurting yourself. Just stay where you are and enjoy the moment to the max.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by dechandel(f): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lemme not even start with the annoying abbreviations!! What do people do with their time to type "know" as "knw"
"What" as "wat"
"Are" as "r"
Nawa o

Now to the funny "friends". Na the girl I blame sha.
That awkward moment when you are in a relationship with someone and the person doesn't even know!;; grin grin angry embarassed cry

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cheerful giver...!!! Jeka ma dorawa "
Click like if u agree

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cheerful giver...!!! Jeka ma dorawa "
Click like if u agree

5 Likes

Ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by kaziblake(f): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Instagram boys with swaggrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by adegunwa4real(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol....that guy is heartless in a cruel way! Smh

11 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
I go just dey observe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by faith551(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op if that's you, then I wish I can get my hands on any of your sisters, I really want to see how you'll feel.
Oh and before you start ranting about how you'll skin me alive if I try it, you won't do a thing, cause you're a pussy, if not you wnt take advantage of a girls nativity. Silly.
Oya clap for your self

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao
yes..i might be fvcking somebody & she probably knows we are not dating.so if someone ask me if i'm single i should still say i'm dating?nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nature8(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
That's very bad of the guy.. It's unfair na

4 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yes..i might be fvcking somebody & she probably knows we are not dating.so if someone ask me if i'm single i should still say i'm dating?nawa o.
Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.

14 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by vizkiz: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
some girl will just wanna force themselves down your throat. Wasn't it obvious the guy was just fucking her for fun. The idiot still dey ask "can we still be friend?" grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
dechandel:
Lemme not even start with the annoying abbreviations!! What do people do with their time to type "know" as "knw"
"What" as "wat"
"Are" as "r"
Nawa o

Now to the funny "friends". Na the girl I blame sha.
That awkward moment when you are in a relationship with someone and the person doesn't even know!;; grin grin angry embarassed cry
Trust Me....You don't hate it as much as I do...undecided

Abbreviated words suck!

12 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by KimBerlyie: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chai!!! Girls av suffered. The guy as no chill at all ooh undecided
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.
you no one thing about you? You act like guys are the very bad one's & you girls are just angel. On Nairaland none of you females ever accept your a cheat or u'v ever cheated(i just dy look una)everybody comes to nairaland & they eventually turn a siant...shior. Well i'm not proud of it but i'm a cheat...Yes a cheat. Stop acting like u are in every girld shoe. I reside in porthacourt here where u can be knacking a lady & u both don't even consider it as a relationship,no agreement,nothing nothing..PH is more like a place where people don't have control over their children...people act anyhow here.just handful of people still act well. Don't judge urself with others...we know kukuma no if u sef na saint.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Haha

Its either we are fucking or we are nothing!!! cheesy

This is strong cheesy

that guy Na man

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you no one thing about you? You act like guys are the very bad one's & you girls are just angel. On Nairaland none of you females ever accept your a cheat or u'v ever cheated(i just dy look una)everybody comes to nairaland & they eventually turn a siant...shior. Well i'm not proud of it but i'm a cheat...Yes a cheat. Stop acting like u are in every girld shoe. I reside in porthacourt here where u can be knacking a lady & u both don't even consider it as a relationship,no agreement,nothing nothing..PH is more like a place where people don't have control over their children...people act anyhow here.just handful of people still act well. Don't judge urself with others...we know kukuma no if u sef na saint.

Broda abeg I need dey with you, Where for Ph u de ey....I dry around too

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dont blame d guy!d babe na mumu grin **friends with benefit!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

Broda abeg I need dey with you, Where for Ph u de ey....I dry around too
bros na around elelenwo/woji area i dy. Where u dy?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
bros na around elelenwo/woji area i dy. Where u dy?

I dey Ada George... I know Dat ur area shaa...Bt now I enta ekpoma for inside Edo state....

u dey whatsap?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.