Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) (8534 Views)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
[b]True love does not exist in Nigeria. All we have here are useless girls who are good at pretending to be in love with you if you are successful and ready to part with your hard earned cash sad Nigerian girls are opposite of their counterparts world wide. They are so unreal and full of themselves, live fake lives and are mostly prostitutes in disguise. 99.99% of Nigerian girls have shallow brain, lacks intelligence, local and unexposed undecided The average IQ of girls in this part of the world is that relationship with any man is meant to ease her financial and material burden. Hence the quantity and quality of fake love she offers you depends on how much money you have spent or willing to spend for her. Nigerian girls are victims of bad leadership and a bad welfare system. Hence their modus-operadi in their relationships is to drain you of funds and gather as much material gift as she can before looking for the next man since they are mostly from poor homes and have irresponsible parents who can't cater for their needs undecided Nigerian girls are deceptive and cunny. Most have prostituted away their younger years and had series of abortions before hooking up an unfortunate man who will be tricked with her deceptive love in her desperation to get married and after marriage you start running from church to church in search of the fruit of the womb unaware of the fact that she indeed has no womb present. Nigerian girls can marry or date their ancestor's age mates for money and one common trait in them is their terrible hygiene. They smell. Many of them are terribly bleached, keep pubic and armpit hairs and their pusssy smell so badly if you try making love to them on the average. Most men married to Nigerian girls are raising bastard kids courtesy of the commercial sex worker he married as a wife. The moral of my epistle is that Most Nigerian girls do not love men truly unless they have something they want to get in return. Their love for men is like the one existing between a PARASITE and it's HOST. If you are seriously considering falling in love with a lady I suggest u go outside the shores of Nigeria. Foreign girls have a different mentality from the financial hyenas we call girls here. A foreign lady does not necessarily mean a white skinned woman. Just any woman having contrary mentality to the ones women here have will do. They will love you for who you are and are ready to grow with you as long as you don't disappoint. Avoid Nigerian girls if you want a happy marriage and peace of mind.

N:B ( if you doubt all I wrote about, watch as the girls attack me for saying the bitter truth about them).

#team foreign girls cool[/b]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
The have opened his cage again

cheesy

He has escaped again,someone please pass the chains,call the zoo keepers,the animal is roaming about grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by talktonase(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where are the ladies in the house? Give this guy some verbal bashing!
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lamentations of a broke, frustrated Misogynist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by ronald4lif(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yawns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by greatnaija01: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]True love does not exist in Nigeria. All we have here are useless girls who are good at pretending to be in love in love with you if you are successful and ready to part with your hard earned cash sad Nigerian girls are opposite of their counterparts world wide. They are so unreal and full of themselves, live fake lives and are mostly prostitutes in disguise. 99.99% of Nigerian girls have shallow brain, lacks intelligence, local and unexposed undecided The average IQ of girls in this part of the world is that relationship with any man is meant to ease her financial and material burden. Hence the quantity and quality of fake love she offers you depends on how much money you have spent or willing to spend for her. Nigerian girls are victims of bad leadership and a bad welfare system. Hence their modus-operadi in their relationships is to drain you of funds and gather as much material gift as she can before looking for the next man since they are mostly from poor homes and have irresponsible parents who can't cater for their needs undecided Nigerian girls are deceptive and cunny. Most have prostituted away their younger years and had series of abortions before hooking up an unfortunate man who will be tricked with her deceptive love in her desperation to get married and after marriage you start running from church to church in search of the fruit of the womb unaware of the fact that she indeed has no womb present. Nigerian girls can marry or date their ancestors age for money and one come thing in them is their terrible hygiene. They smell. Many of them are terribly bleached, keep pubic and armpit hairs and their pusssy smell so badly if you try making love to them on the average. Most men married to Nigerian girls are raising bastard kids courtesy of the commercial sex worker she married as a wife. The moral of my epistle is that Most Nigerian girls do not love men truly unless they have something they want to get in return. Their love for men is like the one existing between a PARASITE and it's HOST. If you are seriously considering falling in love with a lady I suggest u go outside the shores of Nigeria. Foreign girls have a different mentality from the financial hyenas we call girls here. A foreign lady does not necessary mean a white skinned woman. Just any woman having contrary mentality to the ones women here have will do. They will love you for who you are and are ready to grow with you as long as you don't disappoint. Avoid Nigerian girls if you want a happy marriage and peace of mind.

Eiyaaa so you took TIME to write FOOLISHNESS, out of your HEARTBREAK AND MYOPIC experiences, lols.....lmao...... YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET A GIRL ACCORDING TO WHO YOU TRULY ARE WITHIN, IF YOU ARE AN UNFAITHFUL PERSON, YOU WILL GET A SIMILAR GIRL, AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS IT IS GOD THAT GIVES YOU A WIFE NOT A GIRL, SO STOP THROWING THRASH ONLINE, YES WE ALL KNOW WE HAVE HAD HEART BREAKS AND HURTS BUT IF WE STOP THE BLAME GAME AND WORK ON OUR MINDS AND OUR POCKETS WE WILL GET BETTER GIRLS, ANYWAY NOT all ladies are the same......... so foriegn ladies who can divorce anyhow and who can not be corrected and scolded by their FAMILY OR PARENTS, THATS THE ONE U WANT US TO GO AND MARRY............ COMMON SENSE IS RARE..... IF THERE ARE NAIJA HEARTBREAKERS THEN THERE ARE AMERICAN OR BRITISH ONES TOO, SO PLS PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THROWING THRASH AS WISE COUNSEL.....let me go and boil beans jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by fhelihx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by kaziblake(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Broke ass nigga with fish brain

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by gamaliel121(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok now!!!
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
This nigga na olodo ooo....the fact that u've been meeting up wit wicked girls does not mean all girls are wicked...na u be mugu sha and if u no gree to be a maga nobody fit cheat u but as ur pea brain moves u u can talk trash...its your mouth so talk....over to the ladies please *bows outta thread...mods please move this thread to trash section

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by jmoore(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
The have opened his cage again

cheesy

He has escaped again,someone please pass the chains,call the zoo keepers,the animal is roaming about grin

I don't engage idiots. So I'd let u be

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Smartguy001(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]True love does not exist in Nigeria. All we have here are useless girls who are good at pretending to be in love in love with you if you are successful and ready to part with your hard earned cash sad Nigerian girls are opposite of their counterparts world wide. They are so unreal and full of themselves, live fake lives and are mostly prostitutes in disguise. 99.99% of Nigerian girls have shallow brain, lacks intelligence, local and unexposed undecided The average IQ of girls in this part of the world is that relationship with any man is meant to ease her financial and material burden. Hence the quantity and quality of fake love she offers you depends on how much money you have spent or willing to spend for her. Nigerian girls are victims of bad leadership and a bad welfare system. Hence their modus-operadi in their relationships is to drain you of funds and gather as much material gift as she can before looking for the next man since they are mostly from poor homes and have irresponsible parents who can't cater for their needs undecided Nigerian girls are deceptive and cunny. Most have prostituted away their younger years and had series of abortions before hooking up an unfortunate man who will be tricked with her deceptive love in her desperation to get married and after marriage you start running from church to church in search of the fruit of the womb unaware of the fact that she indeed has no womb present. Nigerian girls can marry or date their ancestor's age mates for money and one common trait in them is their terrible hygiene. They smell. Many of them are terribly bleached, keep pubic and armpit hairs and their pusssy smell so badly if you try making love to them on the average. Most men married to Nigerian girls are raising bastard kids courtesy of the commercial sex worker he married as a wife. The moral of my epistle is that Most Nigerian girls do not love men truly unless they have something they want to get in return. Their love for men is like the one existing between a PARASITE and it's HOST. If you are seriously considering falling in love with a lady I suggest u go outside the shores of Nigeria. Foreign girls have a different mentality from the financial hyenas we call girls here. A foreign lady does not necessarily mean a white skinned woman. Just any woman having contrary mentality to the ones women here have will do. They will love you for who you are and are ready to grow with you as long as you don't disappoint. Avoid Nigerian girls if you want a happy marriage and peace of mind.

Who gave birth to u? is it foreign folks...
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:
Lamentations of a broke, frustrated Misogynist.

Mr woman wrapper shove ur opinion down your dirty ass undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
[s]
greatnaija01:

Eiyaaa so you took TIME to write FOOLISHNESS, out of your HEARTBREAK AND MYOPIC experiences, lols.....lmao...... YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET A GIRL ACCORDING TO WHO YOU TRULY ARE WITHIN, IF YOU ARE AN UNFAITHFUL PERSON, YOU WILL GET A SIMILAR GIRL, AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS IT IS GOD THAT GIVES YOU A WIFE NOT A GIRL, SO STOP THROWING THRASH ONLINE, YES WE ALL KNOW WE HAVE HAD HEART BREAKS AND HURTS BUT IF WE STOP THE BLAME GAME AND WORK ON OUR MINDS AND OUR POCKETS WE WILL GET BETTER GIRLS, ANYWAY NOT all ladies are the same......... so foriegn ladies who can divorce anyhow and who can not be corrected and scolded by their FAMILY OR PARENTS, THATS THE ONE U WANT US TO GO AND MARRY............ COMMON SENSE IS RARE..... IF THERE ARE NAIJA HEARTBREAKERS THEN THERE ARE AMERICAN OR BRITISH ONES TOO, SO PLS PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THROWING THRASH AS WISE COUNSEL.....let me go and boil beans jare
[/s]

Trash

5 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Broke ass nigga with fish brain

Long throat gold digger with monkey brain undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by greatnaija01: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Trash

LOLS, YOU GAVE MORE EMPHASIS TO IT, CROSSING IT MAKES PEOPLE WANNA READ IT MORE.... LOLS BY THE WAY, IF YOU SAY ITS TRASH, WHERE IS YOUR OWN WISDOM.......

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
jmoore:

Ur brain is too shallow to comprehend. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by dachaste(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015

Here we go again. This one is back from yaba left

U'll soon get anoda ban if u don't stopthese ur insults

I Guess wen tthat happens u'll create yet anoda account with tripple 'I'

For d record ur free to bash me cos I knw u would.

4 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Here we go again. This one is back from yaba left

U'll soon get anoda ban if u don't stopthese ur insults

I Guess wen tthat happens u'll create yet anoda account with tripple 'I'

For d record ur free to bash me cos I knw u would.

Since I don't argue with morons, I'd rather let you be cool

5 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Diary of a confused mad man

4 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Since I don't argue with morons, I'd rather let you be cool

Who did this to you, my love?
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Diary of a confused mad man

Lola abolowoku. We all know the truth hurts as many of you only date men for money. I pity gullible men who falls in your trap undecided

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by cosby02(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Poo poo poo. Sorry to say but its all poo.
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Deckynyansha(f): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]True love does not exist in Nigeria. All we have here are useless girls who are good at pretending to be in love with you if you are successful and ready to part with your hard earned cash sad Nigerian girls are opposite of their counterparts world wide. They are so unreal and full of themselves, live fake lives and are mostly prostitutes in disguise. 99.99% of Nigerian girls have shallow brain, lacks intelligence, local and unexposed undecided The average IQ of girls in this part of the world is that relationship with any man is meant to ease her financial and material burden. Hence the quantity and quality of fake love she offers you depends on how much money you have spent or willing to spend for her. Nigerian girls are victims of bad leadership and a bad welfare system. Hence their modus-operadi in their relationships is to drain you of funds and gather as much material gift as she can before looking for the next man since they are mostly from poor homes and have irresponsible parents who can't cater for their needs undecided Nigerian girls are deceptive and cunny. Most have prostituted away their younger years and had series of abortions before hooking up an unfortunate man who will be tricked with her deceptive love in her desperation to get married and after marriage you start running from church to church in search of the fruit of the womb unaware of the fact that she indeed has no womb present. Nigerian girls can marry or date their ancestor's age mates for money and one common trait in them is their terrible hygiene. They smell. Many of them are terribly bleached, keep pubic and armpit hairs and their pusssy smell so badly if you try making love to them on the average. Most men married to Nigerian girls are raising bastard kids courtesy of the commercial sex worker he married as a wife. The moral of my epistle is that Most Nigerian girls do not love men truly unless they have something they want to get in return. Their love for men is like the one existing between a PARASITE and it's HOST. If you are seriously considering falling in love with a lady I suggest u go outside the shores of Nigeria. Foreign girls have a different mentality from the financial hyenas we call girls here. A foreign lady does not necessarily mean a white skinned woman. Just any woman having contrary mentality to the ones women here have will do. They will love you for who you are and are ready to grow with you as long as you don't disappoint. Avoid Nigerian girls if you want a happy marriage and peace of mind.

N:B ( if you doubt all I wrote about, watch as the girls attack me for saying the bitter truth about them).

seriously, you need medical attention...mtchwww

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by jmoore(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Ur brain is too shallow to comprehend. Sorry
Your mother and sisters ain't foreigners.

#searchingforyourbrain
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/30944019.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Money turns Nigerian ladies on.. TRUE..

Who cares ?

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deckynyansha:
seriously, you need medical attention...mtchwww

Odun werey tongue

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
jmoore:

Your mother and sisters ain't foreigners.

#searchingforyourbrain
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/30944019.jpg[/img]

My mother was of the sane generation where dignity is the watchword among women unlike the prostitutes been bred now called Nigerian girls. Don't about know yours tho undecided for your info I don't have sisters. cool

4 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
cosby02:
Poo poo poo. Sorry to say but its all poo.

Oh yea since u have poo in your skull instead of a brain to comprehend undecided

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Holy shiiit!! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by cosby02(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Oh yea since u have poo in your skull instead of a brain to comprehend undecided
Its still poooooooooooooooooooo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

cut / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.