Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year (2887 Views)

What Is The Different Between Cheap And Expensive Condoms / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Shamstiel: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
lord I thank you for granting my heart desires and making me a boss over mammon (money). I thank you for providing and making me stand out. I thank you for the wisdom and understanding you granted and making me to excel in my works
Thank you for bringing me from nothing to something.
I am so happy today. lalasticlala please put this on front page I want people to rejoice with me . I am so glad and joyous smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Ussyyn(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shamstiel:
lord I thank you for granting my heart desires and making me a boss over mammon (money). I thank you for providing and making me stand out. I thank you for the wisdom and understanding you granted and making me to excel in my works
I am so happy today. lalasticlala please put this on front page I want people to rejoice with me . I am so glad and joyous smiley

Happy For You.... Success All The Way ===>> 2016
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congrats.
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congrats,

So what do you do?... You mentioned "works" in your op

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Not bad at all for a first lol.
Its baby Chev right?
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by misspicy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by fibial: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
what profession allows you to wear 2chains and blings?I know of only few....musicians,agberos,and +++ boiz...but then 2sing no b beans,to stay under sun dy collect coins no easy lykwise 2dy throw format for maga....so op which ever1 u belong to more oil to your engine.
NakedSnake:
Congrats,
So what do you do?... You mentioned "works" in your op
what profession allows you to wear 2chains and blings?I know of only few....musicians,agberos,and +++ boiz...but then 2sing no b beans,to stay under sun dy collect coins no easy lykwise 2dy throw format for maga....so op which ever1 u belong to more oil to your engine.
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Bisjosh(f): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm....this small boy.

For you to be able to afford that at your age in Nigeria is either you are a footballer , have very rich parents or a known musician.

Else it's illegitimate job/work you did.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Shamstiel: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bisjosh:
Hmmm....this small boy.

For you to be able to afford that at your age in Nigeria is either you are a footballer , have very rich parents or a known musician.

Else it's illegitimate job/work you did.

God has blessed me, so don't say other wise.
Lalasticlala, why do you ignore my thread? If it was someone more popular, this would have been on front page. Why not celebrate a fellow nairalander?
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by sexymoma(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omo yahoo

By their look you sha know them grin
Dem dey hol pr1ck snap pix
dem dey edit pix like mad
Bling Bling na dia bestie
Dia haircut is always the same everywhere. grin
Dia slippers nko, the same thing.. everywhere

Mio o envy e ooo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Shamstiel: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
Omo yahoo

Mio o envy e ooo

So everyone is a yahoo guy?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by sexymoma(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shamstiel:

So everyone is a yahoo guy?
The car wey you buy na asset, you go sell am when u dey broke...that the main reason why you guys get a car...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by ipledge10(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chevrolet Camaro 2015 grin

Congrat

$24,000 that's like 5 million naira
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Shamstiel: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
The car wey you buy na asset, you go sell am when u dey broke...that the main reason why you guys get a car...

Please baby, I am legal
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by drnairalov: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
Omo yahoo

Mio o envy e ooo

naaa they might not be yahoo boiz uno, i got my 1st at 20 tho way smaller than wat this guy is showing here. nd never did anything illegal

well dat ride is quite an above average car so i cant say!! i got friends mid 20s that can buy that with their legal handiwork as at now

anyways congrats bruh!!
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by kaziblake(f): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congratulations.
2016 a greater year
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by jmoore(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
U neva mention wetin be your occupation? undecided

Don't worry, EFCC has downloaded the picture.
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kongratulobia

Everybody should stop hatin on OP it's not easy o grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by adaksbullet: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Am hapi for opsmiley...............the car his luk lik mine car shasmiley..............toyota hyunda kia, am lov the car sha cool

Pm me bus.............let row up on mayami beashangry
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by valdes00(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
sexymoma:
Omo yahoo
By their look you sha know them grin Dem dey hol pr1ck snap pix dem dey edit pix like mad Bling Bling na dia bestie Dia haircut is always the same everywhere. grin Dia slippers nko, the same thing.. everywhere
Mio o envy e ooo
You nailed him.....

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by rawpadgin(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
small boy like u don dey meet babalawo to prepare maga jazz for u

cuz any street boy wen fit afford this kind ride nor dey use ordinary hand(i get alot yahoo friends)

to those guys celebrating him

this is the problem with nigerians, nobody care how u made the money

pastors trick members collect money- we go call am daddy
politician steal from national purse- we will keep praisin dem

so why the stealin trend nor go continue

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
did he open the car door and enter inside the car, did he show u his drivers license, did he cruise around with the car!!! it might be a parked car and he just decided to use it to snap or owned by his uncle ,he might be working as a car boy where they do sell car or d car was sent for some people to sell it ...Even if he owns it look at his appearance it tells u a lot about d self claimed owner..Ladies be wise, some of you might send him pms just because of what he displayed here in other to get money from him,always have this in mind all that glitters arent gold..Stay cool all

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by OreoPaschal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
I am not hating oh...But,i doubt the possibility of this guy being the owner of this expensive car. OP,for you to clear my doubts,i want the picture of you driving that car or..... grin
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by toniro(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maga don pay grin grin.... just saying
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by sauceEEP(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pictures of you inside the car or......................

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op, just don't be caught...
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by hatux: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Doesn't look like you own this machine dude, say the truth and shame the devil.
Its your neighbour's car...grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by KimBerlyie: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmnn
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
This G boy don come again. Na u buy wristwatch and new versace kicks kon dey tag am #richest boy on nairaland#.

I pray u get caught soonest
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shamstiel how do wee bliv dis z ur car now? undecided
oya snap d car keys nd post here
Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by hungryboy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shamstiel:
oga mi,
See your boy here,
Hunger wan kill your boy,
Abeg anything na something,
I no wan say make God bless you in advance,
Because him don already bless you finish

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
hungryboy:
oga mi, See your boy here, Hunger wan kill your boy, Abeg anything na something, I no wan say make God bless you in advance, Because him don already bless you finish
grin grin ROTFL

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Romance Section / MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] / How Old Will You Be Before You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.