Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Advise Needed For A Prospective Undergrad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise Needed For A Prospective Undergrad (456 Views)

The Best Advice To A Prospective Nigerian University Student / Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / Prospective Erasmus Mundus Scholars 2016-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed For A Prospective Undergrad by Kinkale(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
hello nairalanders please help a bro in need..

I just got admission into UNN for combined social science, and the combination i want to take it economics and philosophy..this is because i would like to change course next year to pure economics.

But the problem is this; i dont know how hard that combination would be..i wouldnt want anything that would jeopardize the possibility of changing course because my parents really want me to be an economist and its a course i've always loved.

please what do you suggest i do? should i take economics and philosophy? if no,what other options are available for me to combine so that i can switch over easily to economics in my 200l. also due to thr fact that my name came out a lil late on the admission list am behind in lectures and stuffs..so please your opinions are needed!! thanks

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Nursery Rhyme You Know To Recall The Old Days / Scholarship / What will be you Thought If You Are Writing Your Final Year Exam Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.