Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96869 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by dytbabe: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Muchechechechecheche
Omo aye
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by francizy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
These are just mere prĂ´stitutes...
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Em, what is there to be ashamed of? Someone ate 2.1 billion, and he's not even remorseful, while a cute girl had fun with her self and people are saying she should be ashamed?

Come on, our hypocrisy is sometimes nauseating, many who will criticize her I'll not be surprised have done even far worse.

So let's shove our hypocrisy aside and let the girl be.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Sunnycliff(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
This case pass end time. Since she's not ashamed posting this online, why blur her face

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why would you blurr out the faces of these Oloshos? And you go complain if you or your brother later marry one of them. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
sex object
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Lovetinz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is that 'Ffuk' I am seeing.
I thought it was a censored word.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Sijo01(f): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na man go still marry her.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by kedukc(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
So op, they shouldn't enjoy themselves or what?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by nigeriancuban: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
end time sex..
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by mannyU: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP na fuxk she fucxk she no kee psn.. Abi u no dey fuxk

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by sybarite7(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op I nor believe you,send their fb username ,make I ask dem my self grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by DoctorTim: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
When a good girl is gone bad, she's gone forever. Nuffsaid!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by lankieman: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where the girls?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by domopps(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good 4 them their lives their business

Cheeeeers
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by schumastic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
tomorrow they will come out and say their account got hacked..all this cheap publicity stunt they make this days just to get noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by benedictac(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
her mom must be so proud

Ahan! Why her mom na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Rockyrascal(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she ain't ashamed of her disgusting self
her mates are getting married and making it in lyf, she's here sharing dickzz with her shameless friend. undecided

I no blame her sha..
.#NaDasuliCauseAm
madam there is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by prudentemmy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Anything is possible this days, just imagine!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by ojnnaco(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
When all this things begin to happen ....U know that the end is near
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by justmenoni: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nice achievements but wait ooo dis is someone's future partner and looking at her gross belle she might hv given birth... But wait this news is from a blog and those apkroko can cooked lies intact they are worst than Satan in devilish act..
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by wethebest(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
okpo
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Trapnews: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Na man go still marry her.

Don't join the league of EroticAngelina and 360ng undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by akilo1: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
HiV product
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by joseph1832(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
francizy:
These are just mere prĂ´stitutes...
And should it be anybody's business what an adult female decide to do with her body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by FuckTheMod: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

ta mere
grin
Fastest fingers
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Holamide222(f): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Iranu.... Abacha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by swezenberg(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm!. Shameless girl. Lots of hypocrites here too, especially the guys because they would jump at such if given the chance and what exactly is the OP's intention, to promote this shameless acts and as for the ladies, she's not worse than those of you who sleep with one at a time around the corner.

I pray she repents and amend her ways same for many of you here grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Adebiyifunsho(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you cover or not na youd own if mistake deid na uf wala oooooo shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by fexyrich(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
I hope you are proud of them?? That's exactly what you were supporting in my thread..Bunch of shameless ladies everywhere..
missKiffy:
Wonders shall never end, no shame at all, 3some, 4some, 5some I hate dat shii
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
WHHHHAAAAAATTTT! that's my girlfriend. and we were planning to get married. These girls eh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by marked10(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have always maintained that it is share stupidity for men to buy drugs and take some pills to try to please a woman on bed. It is absolute and arrant nonsense. Is she paying you?

Don't you know that what women have is a hole? it can't be filled. No matter how you try, their is always another man out their with bigger di.ck to give her more.

It doesn't stop their. dey can't be satisfied no matter what. Imagine this one blabbing about foursome she had and tomorrow one kind guy go won try to satisfy am.

they are whores guys and that what they are. Let me tell you a secret, when i was younger, i use to think is only single girls that are naughty and cheats but when i grew up, i found out that married women are worst.

for me, women are only good for one thing, sexy and children that's all. Relationship? Count me out.,.......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.