Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96785 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by kachola: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonders shall never end, no shame at all, 3some, 4some, 5some I hate dat shii
but u can do one some

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by kachola: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
but u can do 1some
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Icecomrade: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
bronzegoddess:

FuNny thing is, her aCcount might have been hacked

Abi.

I never thought about that. Can you imagine
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by adaxxy: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:
Shameless foolish fools...

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises....She must be a staff of oloshi & olosho PLC......
this you yabbing funny die
laughing my stomach out here grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
@run like flash,me that just saw the thread

you made the statement please do the pointing out tongue
You're a romancelander. So you should know those categories of ladies in romance section than I do.

Share for me to know them. Baby I'm waiting... smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:

I wonder why you people fail to understand typed words.

You're talking out of point. Can you show me her unclad pix? Because you're talking about unclad.

Lemme assume that u don't know what an analogy is. I'll help u. Your point is that people shouldn't criticise her cos they've done worse things. Well I am helping you see why people are criticising her.

Let's say everyone has a foursome from time to time. Its still a shameful thing to come on social media and start telling people about it, just as it would be shameful if I post a video of myself taking a shower, or telling people I just took a shower, just cos everyone takes a shower. Its not being bold. Its trying to get attention the cheap way. and cheap thinga are most times of little or no value.

That's my point! I sincerely hope u ve got it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by 2odd(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please
hello Helen , I just check or profile to know how u've been on Nairaland cos I was surprised by ur reply .
but if seun fail to mention it to u or put it in the law. I am glad to tell u dat nairaland is for sane people with mature minds not kids like u
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Icecomrade:

Abi. I learn to mind my own busines and let people live their lives
Wondering why other people cant
yes! Its their lifes their business! Their body , their pu'ssy! grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Harrisonwo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
U shouldn't blame them na, just take a good look at them and u can see that they r way past wife material. Na second or third wife tins for them or no husband at all.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by ilevic(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please

hehehehe. suspecting you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by stonecoldcafe: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises....She must be a staff of oloshi & olosho PLC......

Hilariousssssss!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by PrettyHelen(f): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
2odd:

hello Helen , I just check or profile to know how u've been on Nairaland cos I was surprised by ur reply .
but if seun fail to mention it to u or put it in the law. I am glad to tell u dat nairaland is for sane people with mature minds not kids like u

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
vfactor:

Lemme assume that u don't know what an analogy is. I'll help u. Your point is that people shouldn't criticise her cos they've done worse things. Well I am helping you see why people are criticising her.

Let's say everyone has a foursome from time to time. Its still a shameful thing to come on social media and start telling people about it, just as it would be shameful if I post a video of myself taking a shower, or telling people I just took a shower, just cos everyone takes a shower. Its not being bold. Its trying to get attention the cheap way. and cheap thinga are most times of little or no value.

That's my point! I sincerely hope u ve got it.

Why are you contradicting yourself?

My point is that, she owns her life, she can decide how she want to live it. After all she had sex which isn't a new thing. She had to share her experience.

I don't see why I should take drugs on her matter like some people did. What I like about her is her honesty. Hope you get mine as well?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by otunbashonny(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Too many olosho every where

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Youngpo413: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she ain't ashamed of her disgusting self
her mates are getting married and making it in lyf, she's here sharing dickzz with her shameless friend. undecided

I no blame her sha..
.#NaDasuliCauseAm
she is not different from an average naija b!tch,I know so many hoes who do worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Youngpo413: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
why did you blur their faces? grin
she is a nairalander and her name starts with capital C.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Youngpo413: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
her mom must be so proud
she did nothing wrong,so many naija ladies takes more dicks than that a day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:

My point is that, she owns her life, she can decide how she want to live it. After all she had sex which isn't a new thing. She had to share her experience.

I don't see why I should take drugs on her matter like people like some people did. What I like about her is her honesty. Hope you get mine as well?

Agreed, her life. But sharing her experience with others, is that also her life too? As for being honest. Someone can be stupidly honest. and hers is a prime example.

By the way why re u taking drugs on the matter of those taking drugs on her matter?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by kedukc(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:

I don't see why I should take drugs on her matter like people like some people did. What I like about her is her honesty. Hope you get mine as well?

My Bros, I don't understand the hypocrites here.. Maybe they'll prefer she comes online to post about church activities as a cover for her real self and hide the thing that genuinely makes her happy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Youngpo413: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
why should she be ashamed?its just like fuckkking someone you are not married to.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by cube2012: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
WOW, see stomach, no wonder they are full of s**t. Only local cows do this. But wondering what will be the situation if it was a guy tha posted this FB post, he will be seen as as hero to som boys cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
kedukc:

My Bros, I don't understand the hypocrites here.. Maybe they'll prefer she comes online to post about church activities as a cover for her real self and hide the thing that genuinely makes her happy.
I'm appeased I could see someone who get the honesty in that girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Obcglobal(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
They just want to be noticed even for a bad reason, ladies and attention issue is like Igbo and buying and selling
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
she did nothing wrong,so many naija ladies takes more dicks than that a day.
not surprised coming from you
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Blessed779: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:

so funny
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Youngpo413: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
I never expected you or anyone else to be surprised.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lolz, from her English you can understand the class they belong.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by greatface(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
Its her body. Its her life not yours. Am sure u ve done worse things. Whats the difference? You choose to hide your attrocities
Still wondering when hypocrites will learn to mind their Business.

If that girl is your daughter, will you still repeat those words. possibly you will. maybe even encourage her to walk along the street without clothes even panties. because it's her body.

Wondering how some people reason though.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
AfroBlue:
Identifying the Jezebel Spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW_PYI9m2E8

Courtesy of United Israel in Christ

http://www.israelunite.org/?cat=51

Outright bullcrap!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
she is a nairalander and her name starts with capital C.
cynthia
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by somez(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
No. I think her dad would.
quiinnBee:
her mom must be so proud
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Dreyl(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
you want to tell me you are not guilty of that? Lie, let amadioha strike you down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.