Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96884 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Tellemall: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Icecomrade:

Have you even thought of the possiblity that her account may have been hacked!

You talk thrash

And you talk garbage.

Nobody hacks nobodys.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Icecomrade: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tellemall:

And you talk garbage.

Nobody hacks nobodys.

Kill yourself
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Icecomrade:

In your own reasoning, those who don't come public are ashamed of their actions? You make me laugh.

Your closing remark should guide you. They are neither your daughter or sisters. That's the more reason why you should learn to limit yourself to issues that concern you.
#Yimu

In basic reasoning, what one does dat he's not willing to boast about, is something he'd rather not be doing.

If all we live our fleeting lives for is simply impacting family bonds, then we are of all creatures, most miserable.

Duh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

Go home and tell your elders this
Just see how dense you are with this statement.

They are ashamed of it to tell in public, but they ain't ashamed to do it privately. So you mean those who did it privately have repented and educated?

Lol... Your dumb mentality is in highest stage. Hypocrite like you. grin

Who are you to judge her?

Please, go back to school for more compression, so that you won't embarrass yourself any further. embarassed

In what way did I support her? Just because I like her honesty? Compression failed once again. cry

Ode.

Common sense is a rarity indeed.

Simple fact, what's wrong's wrong, what's right's right.
Is dat now too difficult for millennials to grasp?

Colonial hobo!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
zoelife:

Common sense is a rarity indeed.

Simple fact, what's wrong's wrong, what's right's right.
Is dat now too difficult for millennials to grasp?

Colonial hobo!
You have sex several times without being married. What makes you different from her. *Hypocrisy at its peak*.

I have said mine, just go and work on it to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Tellemall: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Icecomrade:

Kill yourself

After you.

Fools first, they say.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

You have sex several times without being married. What makes you different from her. *Hypocrisy at its peak*.

I have said mine, just go and work on it to avoid embarrassment.

And you're sure because u've laid me before abi?

Whose being judgemental now?

Happy new year in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
zoelife:
And you're sure because u've laid me before abi?

Don't tell me you've never being laid.
Whose being judgemental now?

I ain't judgmental, it's you who did.
Happy new year in advance
I wish you same.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by mikolo80: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
gemale:

Nyc 1... She dt has ears, let her hear. I hope say future wife dey somewhere dey gain xpernce. I dnt want no learner wife. She gats sabi wellas.
but if person talk am na, na so so condemn dem go de condemn like say dem sef no fuckup but God de hide their secret
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by vikeyz(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
How bout this one, babies will always be babies. There is this huge difference btw a gurl, a lady and a woman
Vikky014:
meaning
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by akachidi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol...some of you here have not even had 3some not to talk of 4some and you are here killing your self..in those ladies mind they be like...pics

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Vikky014(f): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
vikeyz:
How bout this one, babies will always be babies. There is this huge difference btw a gurl, a lady and a woman
ok
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 05, 2016
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please
okay, Lets do 2some grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by bobokunlexzy: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Packaged Story. All dz babes na ólòshó jór. No gurl wld do dz jare except d sex workers.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2017
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please
I guess you've had similar experience
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Sabicleaners: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
We provide cleaning services for all your cleaning needs.

Check my sig

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.