Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. (8842 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Creamish:

LOLz @bolde.d!

Maternal mortality happens with any form of delivery. It's only by the grace of God that one comes out alive. There is no "WOW" moment when CS is done 3 times biko.

@OP.. Advise your friend's husband to go for some counselling. What he suffers from is an anxiety based on ignorance. There are family planning techniques that are sure to work. Please go to a certified hospital/clinic for proper counselling.

lols. Na that wow tire me oo...
He sounded like the husband with that statement. Long time no see grin.
This woman is lucky that her husband volunteered to bell the cat. The average Nigerian man sees family planning as a woman's problem, e no concern them.
Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by Creamish(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols. Na that wow tire me oo...
He sounded like the husband with that statement. Long time no see grin.
This woman is lucky that her husband volunteered to bell the cat. The average Nigerian man sees family planning as a woman's problem, e no concern them.

Hard to find emotional men...very rare..

Long time no see too.. Compliments! wink

1 Like

Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by pickabeau1: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jhydebaba

You just forget your hotel story

The woman should use any of the following

Iud plus injection
Tie her tubes
Vasectomy
Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by jhydebaba(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
pickabeau1:
Jhydebaba

You just forget your hotel story

Hey!

Maybe I didn't forget

Maybe the stories are no longer coming cheesy
Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by byvan03: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
cococandy:

Exactly.
Many men (especially African men) wouldn't agree to that because it's not very popular among us and also sounds emasculating to them.

Nne nah risk to try am with Naija trained doctor because nah you dem go take do their first practical lipsrsealed. I will understand why the woman is alarmed if she is home based, the procedure might equal to castration here and guy woman no wan hear tori cheesy lipsrsealed.
Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by pickabeau1: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
jhydebaba:

Hey!

Maybe I didn't forget

Maybe the stories are no longer coming cheesy

No problem

Compliments of the season
Re: After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. by jhydebaba(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

No problem

Compliments of the season

Thanks bro

Same to you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Scorpion Bite Kill? / Opinion From Mothers Pls / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Give Up Custody Of My Little Boy, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.