Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. (10224 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / 9-Year-Old Segun Wire Who Wishes To Be A Yahoo Boy Gets Endorsement Deal. Photos / How To Connect Your Gmail To Yahoo Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
I won't waste time writing what isn't necessary. Anyone who wants to help should pm me and make suggestions through my e.mail as am sure this topic won't make d light of the day before it will be removed.
I want to make it by all means next year as am tired right now. I want to go into yahoo. Can any yahoo guy in the house put me through and send me codes to use. I'll really appreciate. Am a computer science graduate and guru.
No insult pls and pls.
I need help ASAP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by emmyw(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
See how some people are killing their reputation, you are proudly saying that you want to start yahoo yahoo, don't worry, prison awaits you, a graduate for that matter, if you were really serious with your school and came out with 2.1 or 2.2 what will bring this silly thought?

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Lovetinz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
computer science graduate and guru

If you are really good, there are enough companies looking for you..
without the risk of a prospective jail term.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by jasper7(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
no insults? Lol. Bro, get a job. start a business. Believe it or not, the amount of time you spend "controlling" a potential victim, if you spend the same amount of time marketing a product, whatsoever. you'll get twice as much money. #BEWISE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
If truly you're a computer graduate and also geek then my brother you don't have to go into cheating. Come to Lagos and see how computer guru are making good and legitimate money.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by fabulous660(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Eyah.. poverty Is really dealing with this nigga.

If you continue like this, na EFCC or Police go enter this thread nor be Yahoo boys.

Bro lemme tell you, it's much better making money the genuine way... You are a graduate of computer science, write programs, build and sell websites, try blogging etc there are 1001 tins u can do as a graduate, except you nor put head down for school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
I really appreciate those that rained insults at me stylishly. When I said "computer science graduate and Guru" I know what I meant.
I gradated with 2:2 from a naija Uni and have a professional course in Transmission engineering which spans Fibre optics implementation,VoIP,VSAT from TTCMobile
Also,I have a CCNA certificate(thogh am yet to write the professional exam) and I design website to some extent(i may eventually improve if motivated). Am based in Akure and have searched for job all to no avail.
Pls,bring your suggestions and no more stylish insults.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
madridguy:
If truly you're a computer graduate and also geek then my brother you don't have to go into cheating. "Come to Lagos and see how computer guru are making good and legitimate money".
show me the way at the quoted bro,I will really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by pneumaticos(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
I really appreciate those that rained insults at me stylishly. When I said "computer science graduate and Guru" I know what I meant.
I gradated with 2:2 from a naija Uni and have a professional course in Transmission engineering which spans Fibre optics implementation,VoIP,VSAT from TTCMobile
Also,I have a CCNA certificate(thogh am yet to write the professional exam) and I design website to some extent(i may eventually improve if motivated). Am based in Akure and have searched for job all to no avail.

You lack creativity and secondly,you appear lazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
You said you be guru ? Hardware guru abi software guru ?

Bobbyjay001:

show me the way at the quoted bro,I will really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by ayodejy05(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

Where in Akure? I want to have a word with you. Starting a legitimate business is the best. I graduated from FUTA and God has helped me with a business that is related to my field. So bro, put your mind away from Yahoo. In fact, Yahoo requires fetish things and the repercussions are disastrous.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by fattbabakay(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2015
M a computer student and I put it to u dat u dunno wot u r doing...u must be very lazy...dea r so many opportunities for u as a computer science student, even dos dat r yet to graduate r making cool legal money, u r dea talking shii...Wot is d essence of going to skul if yahoo will be ur last resort?? D time u will invest in yahoo is enough to do somtin meaningful with ur life...be wise
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by damiosy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites

All you all will do is talk, will never offer a direct solution typical African mentality,if your lives are so Good why not help a brother,you all are here displaying unnecessary arrogance,stupidity,ignorance

Bro do not put your faith or trust in these men but in God, you are a graduate kudos its not easy,there are a lot of first class graduates out there without a job my saving grace is I realized this early in the university and sought alternative financial sources,so far buying and selling has proven worthwhile,Many will offer false helping hands, many of the so called legal business involves lying sporadically/instinctively/falsified documents which ultimately crashed stock exchange etc ......I wonder which one is the bigger yahoo,do not be deceived only a few have nothing to hide.....this is the truth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by hedonistic: 2:47am On Dec 30, 2015
damiosy:
Bunch of hypocrites

All you all will do is talk, will never offer a direct solution typical African mentality,if your lives are so Good why not help a brother,you all are here displaying unnecessary arrogance,stupidity,ignorance

Bro do not put your faith or trust in these men but in God, you are a graduate kudos its not easy,there are a lot of first class graduates out there without a job my saving grace is I realized this early in the university and sought alternative financial sources,so far buying and selling has proven worthwhile,Many will offer false helping hands, many of the so called legal business involves lying sporadically/instinctively/falsified documents which ultimately crashed stock exchange etc ......I wonder which one is the bigger yahoo,do not be deceived only a few have nothing to hide.....this is the truth
Don't mind these self-righteous hypocrites. Imagine some of them going as far as to suggest that the OP is lazy and "not creative". Lol. Sometimes I wonder whether these people live in this same country and yet are oblivious of the reality of things on ground.

You have said it all. There's nothing more to add.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

With all this cert? Hmmm I think you lack marketing skills....
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yahoo is a waste of time except you want to involve jazz....

You just have to bring yourself down a bit, forget about the Pali and try some small job that will fetch you money to start a small business...

Entrepreneurship is the way forward now, you have to start adapting.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Thank you bro. I really appreciate ur contribution.
Am based in Akure,Igoba(along Ado road) to be precise. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

ayodejy05:

Where in Akure? I want to have a word with you. Starting a legitimate business is the best. I graduated from FUTA and God has helped me with a business that is related to my field. So bro, put your mind away from Yahoo. In fact, Yahoo requires fetish things and the repercussions are disastrous.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Francheezy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

Bro Abeg no try enter that G lane, as a computer graduate and guru you have more opportunities than involving yourself in illegal activities. Hell, you will even make more money than these yahoo boys if you channel your resources to the right sources. You don't need any thing from anyone all you need is your laptop and a good brain for ideas. Improve your skills bro, the sky is your starting point. I really envy the skills you have, wish I have them now because I have dreams, but I am still working on myself sha.

From a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by captainking(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
I won't waste time writing what isn't necessary. Anyone who wants to help should pm me and make suggestions through my e.mail as am sure this topic won't make d light of the day before it will be removed.
I want to make it by all means next year as am tired right now. I want to go into yahoo. Can any yahoo guy in the house put me through and send me codes to use. I'll really appreciate. Am a computer science graduate and guru.
No insult pls and pls.
I need help ASAP.
young man.. Your statements have been noted... Station the right tracks and you would have nothing to regret.... If you love solitary confinement for life.. Then Do yahoo... But if you want success.. Buckle up and work hard and pray too.. . It pays..
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by bronzegoddess(f): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2016
captainking:
young man.. Your statements have been noted... Station the right tracks and you would have nothing to regret.... If you love solitary confinement for life.. Then Do yahoo... But if you want success.. Buckle up and work hard and pray too.. . It pays..
all hustle is real hustle. No one knows what he's been thru or what he's going thru. Even yahoo takes patience, dedication and consistence...not to talk of those sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by captainking(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2016
bronzegoddess:
all hustle is real hustle. No one knows what he's been thru or what he's going thru. Even yahoo takes patience, dedication and consistence...not to talk of those sleepless nights.
Humm... Noted... But.. Illegal hustle only pays when the preying eyes of the law haven't caught up with one.. Better to hustle legally... Cos it pays too..
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2016
OP, I can't believe that you are a graduate, went thru TTC Mobile, have a CCNA, skilled in transmission Engineering and fiber optics and yet you choose to leave all that and try your hands at yahoo. I think the people that called you lazy and not being creative are probably not far from the truth. And if I might add my own stylish insult to it, I think you are one of those that have the get money quick syndrome and have been brain-washed by the media and entertainment industry. You lust after the perceived glamour and fame that you see on TV but you aren't willing to dedicate time and effort to get your hands dirty and build yourself your own empire. I don't think your problem is that there is no job for you. Rather, I think you have a very high expectation of what your salary should be before you take up any job. I think you are waiting for a six figure salary to fall on your lap, and since it hasn't, you got frustrated and decided to try your hands on Yahoo.

Someone said some rubbish here about all hustle being hustle, if that's the case, I will advise you to take up highway robbery, kidnapping and even donate some members of your family for some money-making rituals. After all, all na hustle. I suggest you take the advice from the Bible that says we should never forget the days of humble beginnings and start doing something with your life before you end up throwing it away.

I for one, don't subscribe to the idea that because there are loads of unemployed first class degree graduates out there, that it is ok for me to be unemployed. No sir. We don't share the same destiny nor paths thru life. We all have our dark nights and bright days. How we react to them is what makes us who we end up being.

Before you go into that Yahoo, let me tell you a bit about myself. I was in a university spent 4years and 2 extra years trying to graduate and in the end still didn't. I dropped out and spent 6 years trying to get back into school again without success. While waiting, I did the Basic Networking course at TTC Mobile thru one of their scholarships. I paid 5k for it and it was even borrowed. I couldn't even afford to write the CCNA then. After that, I got a part-time job that paid me 5k per week and when the job came to it's end, I started working in a cyber-cafe. I worked in 3 different cyber-cafes in that space of time. But while there, I made good use of the free internet at my disposal to download books and videos to build up on the little I got from TTC mobile. I gained a lot skill thru that and it helped me get job in an IT firm just after I got admitted into a polytechnic to study computer science part-time. While there, I started earning 30k. I worked there till the end of my OND and after that, I tried to re-negotiate my salary with them and they offered me double of my salary, but I turned it down and .

I was jobless for 4 months and all those time, I never stopped developing myself nor stopped sending out my CVs. I got called for interviews and tests, and after 4 months like I said before, I got a job with a Indian owned multinational company. I was offered the same amount that I rejected at my previous workplace but this came with some few added bonus and plus the fact that it is a multinational, I took the job.

I managed the place for a while, I say manage cos anyone working in an Indian firm knows the way they do things there. While there, with my OND, I was earning more than some of my colleagues that had HND and BSC. All because of my skills and previous experiences. I managed my job for 3 months and after that, I was invited to join one of the biggest multinationals in the world today. I immediately left. And today, I am in a place where many with BSC and Masters are fighting to get to all because of the fact that God helped me and I helped myself by developing myself and seizing the tiny opportunities that came my way.

So, it's up to you to choose the path you want. You mentioned you do web design, my roomy in school was like u too. Searched for a job to no avail, then he started creating web sites for clients. It was here in nairaland that he was always coming and looking for clients. Before you know it, he expanded his skills from web development to app development. Now he has his own small company and doing well for himself and has his own staff. It took him years of dedication to get there.

So, if you like, be creative. Use the skills you have to get where you want to go. Nothing stops you from picking up small jobs and earn little change from it. For instance, you could be building websites for clients, setting up the network for new offices or cyber-cafes, repairing computers and other devices for corporate organizations. It all depends on how u package and market yourself buddy. Get a business name, create some business cards. Go to some corporate firms around you and market your services to them. You will get a lot of doors shut in your face but with dedication and putting God ahead of you, you will break ground. Or, on the other hand, you can learn the yahoo thing, and make quick money that comes and goes just as quickly and after that, come back and read this thread in few years and tell us how much better your life became.

Cheers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by basadenet: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Are you really a graduate? i doubt it if you are really a graduate. i will advise that you quickly have a rethink before you end up in jail or die in the process. a word is enough for a wise.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
I really appreciate you bro. Can't believe I can gain somrthing as good as dis from you. The problem here is that am based in Akure now and I don't have anyone in Lagos to stay with. But I will pull myself if ever I av somewhere to build my skills. I studied at TTC MOBILE at surulere office,masha-kilo to be precise and I av not practised or worked relating to my field. This made me to take on CCNA at Font-IT at Onipanu, still,I left Lag for my base after my training. I love being a technologist and I think you can put me through and help me with any firm where I can build my career even if the pay is nothing to write home about,just for the time being. Pls,it seems you're God sent and am ready to take to your instructions. Am ready to leave Akure once I see prospect of developing my skills. I think being a member of this forum,we can help one another. Once again,thanks so much. Looking up to ur reply sir. [quote author=henryskywalker2003 post=41629625]OP, I can't believe that you are a gent thru TTC Mobi

Someone said some rubbish here about all hustle being hustle, if that's the case, I will advise you to take up highway robbery, kidnapping and even donate some members of your family for some money-making rituals. After all, all na hustle. I suggest you take the advice from the Bible that says we should never forget the days of humble beginnings and start doing something with your life before you end up throwing it away.

I for one, don't subscribe to the idea that because there are loads of unemployed first class degree graduates out there, that it is ok for me to be unemployed. No sir. We don't share the same destiny nor paths thru life. We all have our dark nights and bright days. How we react to them is what makes us who we end up being.

Before you go into that Yahoo, let me tell you a bit about myself. I was in a university spent 4years and 2 extra years trying to graduate and in the end still didn't. I dropped out and spent 6 years trying to get back into school again without success. While waiting, I did the Basic Networking course at TTC Mobile thru one of their scholarships. I paid 5k for it and it was even borrowed. I couldn't even afford to write the CCNA then. After that, I got a part-time job that paid me 5k per week and when the job came to it's end, I started working in a cyber-cafe. I worked in 3 different cyber-cafes in that space of time. But while there, I made good use of the free internet at my disposal to download books and videos to build up on the little I got from TTC mobile. I gained a lot skill thru that and it helped me get job in an IT firm just after I got admitted into a polytechnic to study computer science part-time. While there, I started earning 30k. I worked there till the end of my OND and after that, I tried to re-negotiate my salary with them and they offered me double of my salary, but I turned it down and .

I was jobless for 4 months and all those time, I never stopped developing myself nor stopped sending out my CVs. I got called for interviews and tests, and after 4 months like I said before, I got a job with a Indian owned multinational company. I was offered the same amount that I rejected at my previous workplace but this came with some few added bonus and plus the fact that it is a multinational, I took the job.

I managed the place for a while, I say manage cos anyone working in an Indian firm knows the way they do things there. While there, with my OND, I was earning more than some of my colleagues that had HND and BSC. All because of my skills and previous experiences. I managed my job for 3 months and after that, I was invited to join one of the biggest multinationals in the world today. I immediately left. And today, I am in a place where many with BSC and Masters are fighting to get to all because of the fact that God helped me and I helped myself by developing myself and seizing the tiny opportunities that came my way.

So, it's up to you to choose the path you want. You mentioned you do web design, my roomy in school was like u too. Searched for a job to no avail, then he started creating web sites for clients. It was here in nairaland that he was always coming and looking for clients. Before you know it, he expanded his skills from web development to app development. Now he has his own small company and doing well for himself and has his own staff. It took him years of dedication to get there.

So, if you like, be creative. Use the skills you have to get where you want to go. Nothing stops you from picking up small jobs and earn little change from it. For instance, you could be building websites for clients, setting up the network for new offices or cyber-cafes, repairing computers and other devices for corporate organizations. It all depends on how u package and market yourself buddy. Get a business name, create some business cards. Go to some corporate firms around you and market your services to them.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
I really appreciate you bro. Can't believe I can gain somrthing as good as dis from you. The problem here is that am based in Akure now and I don't have anyone in Lagos to stay with. But I will pull myself if ever I av somewhere to build my skills. I studied at TTC MOBILE at surulere office,masha-kilo to be precise and I av not practised or worked relating to my field. This made me to take on CCNA at Font-IT at Onipanu, still,I left Lag for my base after my training. I love being a technologist and I think you can put me through and help me with any firm where I can build my career even if the pay is nothing to write home about,just for the time being. Pls,it seems you're God sent and am ready to take to your instructions. Am ready to leave Akure once I see prospect of developing my skills. I think being a member of this forum,we can help one another. Once again,thanks so much. Looking up to ur reply sir.

[quote author=henryskywalker2003 post=41629625]OP, I can't believe that you are a gent thru TTC Mobi

So, if you like, be creative. Use the skills you have to get where you want to go. Nothing stops you from picking up small jobs and earn little change from it. For instance, you could be building websites for clients, setting up the network for new offices or cyber-cafes, repairing computers and other devices for corporate organizations. It all depends on how u package and market yourself buddy. Get a business name, create some business cards. Go to some corporate firms around you and market your services to them.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Message meanr for Henryskywalker2003.
Sir, I really appreciate your response. I created the topic to get suggestions,opinions and comments and not g into yahoo. If I want to go int yahoo today,i won't come online. Besides, I have some guys who ar "doing well" in the field who will not hesitate to teach me due to our closeness. But I don't need it.
Truly I trained as a Trasmission engineer at TTC MOBILE,Surulere campus,Masha Kilo to be precise in Lagos. Because of my thirst for more knowledge,I proceeded to Font-IT at Onipanu in Lagos and obtained training in CCNA. I couldn't practise all that I learnt in my training due to my not based in Lagos. I was based in Ijebu then but just moved to Akure when I got married in 2014. Though, am working now but not satisfied with my pay cos it can hardly sustain me let alone, my family.
Again,am not fulfilled cos I am not practising what I learnt.
It can also be of interest to you that I did my SIWES in Nigerian Breweries Plc, Iganmu in Lagos where I was exposed to so many IT related jobs.
Bro,to be sincere with you,am fed up cos I don't know anyone in Lagos cos I went there only for my training and left thereafter.
I don't know where to channel my skills at the moment.
If you have any firm that needs my service, even if the pay is nothing to write home about,kindly put me in. It just to develop my skills and move higher. I just want to live a fulfilled life where I can practise all I learnt.
I believe you are God sent. I don't where to channel my CV and start afresh.
You can also give links to available jobs that suite my skills. Bro,you can whatsapp me via my number in my signature for more info about me.
Really appreciate you a whole lot. I won't mind coming to Lagos if seen any opportunity. I 'll fix mysef an accomodation. Mine is just to get a slot bro.
God help you sir. Thanks so much.

basadenet:
Are you really a graduate? i doubt it if you are really a graduate. i will advise that you quickly have a rethink before you end up in jail or die in the process. a word is enough for a wise.
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by crown08(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
No insult pls and pls.
I need help ASAP.
hey
Re: Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. by Cooleasy(m): 3:26am On Nov 30, 2016
henryskywalker2003:
OP, I can't believe that you are a graduate, went thru TTC Mobile, have a CCNA, skilled in transmission Engineering and fiber optics and yet you choose to leave all that and try your hands at yahoo. I think the people that called you lazy and not being creative are probably not far from the truth. And if I might add my own stylish insult to it, I think you are one of those that have the get money quick syndrome and have been brain-washed by the media and entertainment industry. You lust after the perceived glamour and fame that you see on TV but you aren't willing to dedicate time and effort to get your hands dirty and build yourself your own empire. I don't think your problem is that there is no job for you. Rather, I think you have a very high expectation of what your salary should be before you take up any job. I think you are waiting for a six figure salary to fall on your lap, and since it hasn't, you got frustrated and decided to try your hands on Yahoo.

So, if you like, be creative. Use the skills you have to get where you want to go. Nothing stops you from picking up small jobs and earn little change from it. For instance, you could be building websites for clients, setting up the network for new offices or cyber-cafes, repairing computers and other devices for corporate organizations. It all depends on how u package and market yourself buddy. Get a business name, create some business cards. Go to some corporate firms around you and market your services to them. You will get a lot of doors shut in your face but with dedication and putting God ahead of you, you will break ground. Or, on the other hand, you can learn the yahoo thing, and make quick money that comes and goes just as quickly and after that, come back and read this thread in few years and tell us how much better your life became.

Cheers.
You meant to address this to the op, but you might not know how many other lives you touched with what you wrote above. The way you sailed through life shows that you are resilient and you have a capacity for greatness.
You have inspired me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Trying To Install PES 2016 On My PC, It's Displaying This / Dhcp Server Problem: Authorize Problems / Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.