Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira (1235 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas / Guinness Nigeria Suffers 76% Profit Decline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
I am speaking with a broken heart my fellow Nairalanders because I have been cheated.

I jejely bought my Guinness Stout this afternoon o with the love I have for this brand cos I don't take any other.

After opening I looked under the crown saw the code which had 27mins as the goal time which I sent to 1759. Not minding the reply adding a second bottle to it, sent the code on this too which they replied as not valid I went on with my business for the day.

Arsenal's 1st goal happened on the 27th minute my people, on checking my fone for the sms they sent earlier and behold 26mins was what they sent.

Photos below to back my claims Nairalanders, help me o

Lalasticlala na only you I dey follow, please take this to front page. I beg o

Please help me tag any other Mod you know
Let this one hit Front Page

Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by Baroque(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
phmmm
Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by surrogatesng: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is guiness now a scam,they should be fined just like mtn
Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by phreakabit(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dey there dey report for NL. . . Get a freaking LAWYER and milk these bast*rds!

1 Like

Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
How can I go about this? Please I need possible solutions
Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
okay let me calculate something.

are u sure you will get the 2 million even if the outcome was correct? do you know that thousands of other people would have also selected "27"?

surely they can't pay all of you. they will give few people the 2milion then they will give the rest of you airtime. so even if you were correct, your chances of getting the 2million are still slim.

if it was that easy then I'll just buy N900 credit, then I'll send a prediction for each minute. a football match has 90mins ryt? N10 per sms x 90 mins = N900 airtime. surely I will get one right and gbam! 2million is mine grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
69MissedCalls:
okay let me calculate something.

are u sure you will get the 2 million even if the outcome was correct? do you know that thousands of other people would have also selected "27"?

surely they can't pay all of you. they will give few people the 2milion then they will give the rest of you airtime. so even if you were correct, your chances of getting the 2million are still slim.

if it was that easy then I'll just buy N900 credit, then I'll send a prediction for each minute. a football match has 90mins ryt? N10 per sms x 90 mins = N900 airtime. surely I will get one right and gbam! 2million is mine grin

You like to bypass rules abi, you try. You go 1st buy 90bottles of the drink because each crown has a unique code that you are sending, sorry but buying airtime alone is not enough

Plus you are only allowed 3 times per game, a fourth entry is not allowed. So you money for 90 bottles of stout go catch fire burn
Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
SwissIBRA:

You like to bypass rules abi, you try. You go 1st buy 90bottles of the drink because each crown has a unique code that you are sending, sorry but buying airtime alone is not enough

Plus you are only allowed 3 times per game, a fourth entry is not allowed. So you money for 90 bottles of stout go catch fire burn

lol. how much is 90 bottles of stout compared to the 2millon that I'm going to win?

if I'm only allowed to play 3times per game, I will buy multiple sim cards and I'll also tell my friends to play. altogether, I'll spend nothing more than N50,000.

once I am determined nothing can stop me from winning the 2million grin
Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
69MissedCalls:

lol. how much is 90 bottles of stout compared to the 2millon that I'm going to win?

if I'm only allowed to play 3times per game, I will buy multiple sim cards and I'll also tell my friends to play. altogether, I'll spend nothing more than N50,000.

once I am determined nothing can stop me from winning the 2million grin

Bros you are angry, asin you dey vex pass me. Sef
Re: Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
SwissIBRA:

Bros you are angry, asin you dey vex pass me. Sef
na so. money must be made

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Banks Useless? / Help Me To Make Money / Invest In Our Fish/poultry Farm With Good Returns Of 20% In 4months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.