Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity (18000 Views)

Understanding Christianity And Islam In The Wake Of Global Terror / Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden / Luciferean Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lalasticlala make I change the title.. The story interesting o.. embarassed tongue
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
DavidOluyale:

*The devil is the ruler of the world. Jesus has authority over the Devil.
Buhari is the ruler of Nigeria. Obasanjo has authority over Buhari. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by shapman: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Lalasticlala make I change the title.. The story interesting o.. embarassed tongue
Oga continuu this your Tori before I vex change my last name.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
okijajuju1 madcow1 tongue maziomenuko

shapman:

Oga continuu this your Tori before I vex change my last name.
This story don finish.Nothing remain.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KazukiIto(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Atheist in love with Satan.

You believe there is no God, yet you believe in one of his angels (Lucifer). How is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by KazukiIto(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
oglalasioux:
Hilarious as it seems this post only shows how stupid 21st century man will be to believe such a fable as the creation story. Science has given us reputable answers to how the universe began, it's age and how the creatures on earth evolved. There is no doubt that the universe came from design but saying it is the creation story is pathetic.

I agree with you that the universe was designed. But science's account?! Nah!!!
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
@OP: I am confident that you'll thoroughly enjoy Tim Hawken's Hellbound trilogy.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2016
LucifersTongue:
@OP: I am confident that you'll thoroughly enjoy Tim Hawken's Hellbound trilogy.
Naiz. Will check it out. nice name. grin

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Chinedujustin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Richirich713:

No its means u are a pure Agnostic not the strong atheist who says firmly there is no God.

Saying I don't know means u have no opinion on the evidence on either side and can't argue against the theist position or for the atheist position.

You wouldn't argue against theism if you didn't think there was knowledge that we were wrong.

No one said in order for God to exist there must be one true religion, in fact proving all religions false does not prove there is no God.

Former diehard Atheist Anthony Flew understood this when he converted from Atheism to deism.

Proving God exists is not a scientific experiment, we don't used inductive methods , we don't run "the experiment " a 1000 times then conclude it's scientifically proven God exists.

Nor should we conclude just because we can't observed God means he doesn't exist , even Albert Einstein believed this , he just didn't believe in a personal God.

We have to evaluate all the evidence of the universe and search for the best explanation , and so far the best explanation is intelligent design.

Assumptions? It's not a assumption that there must be something eternal and necessary, it's logical thinking and obvious, people that deny that there must be something eternal are completely in denial. If this was 100 years ago I doubt u would deny a eternal universe.

Guy it's not a question of religion or worship, I wasn't always a christian, there was a time I just believed in a intelligent designer cuz the evidence of the universe screams out design.

Is has nothing to do with benefits to us , it's about intelligent design, who wrote the laws of nature, who fine-tune the universe ,why does the universe act like a quantum computer and the problem of consciousness.

Suffering, death and sin is a question that challenges religious views on the creator not the existence of a intelligent creator.

I hope u understand proving religions false does not refute the existence of God.

hey richirich you truly have wisdom , I couldn't point out some sense from the others arguing, they were simply contradicting themselves esp that john. all your posts are the best argument/answer against this atheist. seriously I don't care what religion you are if they say nothing is some lowest level of energy which is absurd at first, then dey claim big bang originated from that, then ask how could that form of low energy at first be there from absolutely no-thing(maybe I suld remove the nothing cause that's no more an English term but science as they claim. some even say the whole process was continuous meaning the big bang didn't just appear well, dey r still saying same thing, something continuous is expected to be continuing from a starting point of existence so what preceded the starting point.( I guess that's why the Intelligent being should be eternal not in a continuous state of time) once more I think the probs with this atheist , for this hardest thing for any man on earth to conceive is not even God, but ,ETERNITY. but generally you showed wisdom . I felt like commending you cause I got inspired to get more knowledge originally I would have been dumb not knowing what to say on cases like this. by the way I'm a small boy of less than 18 b4 some start criticising me like a 50year old man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by sonofluc1fer: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by wirinet(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Richirich713:

Then atheist shouldn't argue with theists, since saying "I don't know" means u lack a position to argue from, not only do u not know the best explanation but u also do not know if the theist is correct.

So atheists shouldn't say they do not know but they know theists are incorrect about a designer.

What we are saying is, because we do not know how or why the universe came to be does not mean we should accept any bullshit any body throws at us. We are certain the universe was not created by a Jewish man, sitting on a mountain or sky abode, demanding worship as a from of pleasure.

Nothing created God?

Let me quote Roy Abraham Vargheseon why there must be something eternal.

"If anything at all exists, there must be something preceding it that always existed. How did this eternally existing reality come to be? The answer is that it never came to be. It always existed. Take your pick: God or universe. Something always existed."

I think we both know that whatever created us and this universe must be eternal.

So why did you pick your idea of God? Why do you disagree with someone that picked the universe? The universe might well be eternal.

It not about what I want or of what benefit it has to me, it's about whether it is true or not.

And so far the evidence continues to point to a designer.

Which evidence are you talking about? To me all the evidences point to an eternal universe.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by freshPikin: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
i don laff tire.. grin grin
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by sonofluc1fer: 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
gold. wink
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by EternalBeing: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chinedujustin:
hey richirich you truly have wisdom , I couldn't point out some sense from the others arguing, they were simply contradicting themselves esp that john. all your posts are the best argument/answer against this atheist. seriously I don't care what religion you are if they say nothing is some lowest level of energy which is absurd at first, then dey claim big bang originated from that, then ask how could that form of low energy at first be there from absolutely no-thing(maybe I suld remove the nothing cause that's no more an English term but science as they claim. some even say the whole process was continuous meaning the big bang didn't just appear well, dey r still saying same thing, something continuous is expected to be continuing from a starting point of existence so what preceded the starting point.( I guess that's why the Intelligent being should be eternal not in a continuous state of time) once more I think the probs with this atheist , for this hardest thing for any man on earth to conceive is not even God, but ,ETERNITY. but generally you showed wisdom . I felt like commending you cause I got inspired to get more knowledge originally I would have been dumb not knowing what to say on cases like this. by the way I'm a small boy of less than 18 b4 some start criticising me like a 50year old man.

Kudos boy! I'm very happy that GOD can still rely on few exeptionally focused curious Ones like you in your generation to help others not to sell their souls in the more vicious satan's end time deception. YAHWEH Most High shall uphold and help you to fulfill His Glorious Purpose for putting you in this world in Yahshua Christ Name. Read "Mankind's search for GOD" Jehovah Witness Watch Thower, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren and "The Spirit of Leadership" by Mylse Muroe. After reading these, you can dabble more into luciferian deceitful spiritism knowledge without being swallowed by the demonic manipulations.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by GooseBaba: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
EternalBeing:

Kudos boy! I'm very happy that GOD can still rely on few exeptionally focused curious Ones like you in your generation to help others not to sell their souls in the more vicious satan's end time deception. YAHWEH Most High shall uphold and help you to fulfill His Glorious Purpose for putting you in this world in Yahshua Christ Name. Read "Mankind's search for GOD" Jehovah Witness Watch Thower, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren and "The Spirit of Leadership" by Mylse Muroe. After reading these, you can dabble more into luciferian deceitful spiritism knowledge without being swallowed by the demonic manipulations.

Hehehehe.......Yahweh and Lucifer are both demons. Either way you've already been swallowed by demonic manipulations.

For crying out loud , Yahweh is said to have his own chosen people and you're not part of his chosen people. But you dey here dey "watch tower" ....demonic manipulations 2.0...carry on..
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Daeylar(f): 3:11am On Sep 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
cheesy

Not done reading this thread, in page 2 or 3, I had to admit it made me laugh.

Why did you want me to read this?
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by sonofluc1fer: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Not done reading this thread, in page 2 or 3, I had to admit it made me laugh.

Why did you want me to read this?
To make you laugh. grin
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Daeylar(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

To make you laugh. grin

That's nice of you smiley why do I feel there is some thing else smiley
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by sonofluc1fer: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Daeylar:

That's nice of you smiley why do I feel thee is some thing else smiley
Must be a good feeling. grin
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by HappyPagan: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
For my recent followers. Enjoy. smiley
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by HappyPagan: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
2020 bump.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by HappyPagan: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
2021 bump

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by HappyPagan: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
In the beginning was God.

And he got bored because the world was void. God knew not how he came. He had always existed. He is, was and is.

He couldn't die, so he couldn't be said to be alive. He was. He just was.

At some point, a thought came into his head. Now one can't say where this thought came from. Or if this thought gave him a sense of purpose. But it was a good thought.

So he spoke. And there was light. And with that light, he saw lots of darkness. And space, lots of space. The kind of space that will put a smile on an Ikwerre man's face.

So off to work he set. A planet here and a planet there. The world was his creative playground. All he had to do was speak and it became. The original talk and do.

Anyone interested in a collection of me short stories? I can make a Pdf of your selection for a fee. grin
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Image123(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

Anyone interested in a collection of me short stories? I can make a Pdf of your selection for a fee. grin

Serve God you noserve God wey for pay you, serve money you no sabi serve money wey for still pay you. Na satan you go dey serve, you no know say that one stingy die. Now you dey find money up and down like mosquito.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by HappyPagan: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

Serve God you noserve God wey for pay you, serve money you no sabi serve money wey for still pay you. Na satan you go dey serve, you no know say that one stingy die. Now you dey find money up and down like mosquito.
Thanks. If you want the collection, let me know... As a Christian, I'd probably jack up the price for you. Jesus must have blessed you with a lot of money.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by Image123(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

Thanks. If you want the collection, let me know... As a Christian, I'd probably jack up the price for you. Jesus must have blessed you with a lot of money.

Lol, thanks. My BIBLE is good enough for me fa.
Re: Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity by realmindz: 11:29am On May 22, 2022
One of the best threads ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin / What Changed My Life Forever / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.