Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Scammer Using Nairaland As Home For Evil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammer Using Nairaland As Home For Evil (350 Views)

How Every Nairalander Can Earn 69,000 Naira A Month Using Nairaland / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / You Can Make Wealth Using Nairaland Forum And Your Phone 08142074243 Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Using Nairaland As Home For Evil by afoson(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello Good Nairalanders
Happy Xmass and Blessed 2016 in Advance
My name is AFOLABI T STEPHEN ,a Binary trader and mentor since 2005 also I have been a nairaland Fan for some Years .
One of my students stumbled upon a post on Nairaland on a binary product which is a copy cat of my trading Tool.
The ID of poster is Oladg2 he changed my binary product called BinaryHerculex to BinaryDigger.
This Poster stole all my binary products including my trading instructions and also my student spreadsheet which was shared in the our binary trading room.
i have every proof against this EVIL
Nairaland should not allow SCAMMERS like this to exist in this great forum
whosoever is dealing with this SCAMMER is doing that at his own peril
the Original product name is called BinaryHerculex and not Binary Digger
by the Grace of God we are releasing another product in 2016 and i no this thief is also waiting to steal from us again, but this time he will REAP what he SOW.
This is the Original Link to Binary Herculex Trading Tool on facebok https://web./herculex/
I want the moderator to take swift ACTION on this issue
Thank You
God bless us all

(1) (Reply)

Tips:how You Can Achieve Success And Enjoy Yourself / Do Want Your Website To Be Known In Google Search Engine? / Lassa Fever – Online Stats (january 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.