Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram (58541 Views)

Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by lalasticlala(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2015

The Senator representing Yobe South Senatorial District, Muhammed Hassan, has revealed how he was attacked by Boko Haram, which resulted into five of‎ his ribs being broken during electioneering in Yobe State. The Vice Chairman of Senate Committee on Federal Capital Territory, while speaking in an interview, added that his closest confidant was killed during the attack on his convoy by Boko Haram.

Hassan said: “I am a victim of insurgency.
“As I speak with you, five of my ribs are broken.
“There was an attempt on my life but we thank God I survived it.

“We have over 20,000 refugees and almost six million IDPs, we lost loved ones, properties and so many attacks on schools.
“Things are coming back to normal and we must commend our officers and soldiers on the field.
“It was during the campaign and my convoy was attacked.
“The attack was directed at my own car.
“My closest confidant died in that accident and I was lucky I survived.
“When I was taken to the hospital in that town, I did not know how bad our hospitals were until I was asked to be taken to one of the hospitals in my home town.
“I could not believe it.
“As a result of that, I decided to build a hospital because there is no good one where I come from.
“I will make sure it’s well equipped.
“For the first time, my constituents are happy about the development because it is not by the government but a personal project.
“I got inspired by that accident because it could be any other person tomorrow.”
Hassan however commended President Muhamadu Buhari and Nigerian soldiers for their efforts to ensure that peace is restored in Yobe State, which had been experiencing suicide bombing on weekly basis.
In his words: “We thank God that we have not experienced any suicide bombing lately, which used to be a weekly affair.
“Life is coming back to normalcy.
“To a great extent, on security, I must commend the President and the gallant soldiers trying to ensure that peace returns in this region.
“On economy, we are faced with a lot of challenges.
“The fight against corruption is a good development, especially with the revelations coming out, which has also impressed the international communities.
“I will say the government is doing very well.‎”s

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/how-i-lost-five-of-my-ribs-to-insurgency-senator/

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Mutuwa(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by ozoigbondu: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lying lie Mohammed angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
It was an unstructured attack.

8 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by ambac2bust: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Chimerase(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Leme cumfirm from lie mohammed grin

11 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by DickDastardly(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Who cares cheesy
Pictures of your ribs or .....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by vivianblog(f): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
kk
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by swagaholic: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Only 5ribs nd u dey lament?? Oga, do me a favor, gerrarrrahia Mehn angry

17 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by korel9: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok its lalasticlala's post

You should know what I mean grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Funny, so he never knew his constituency doesn't have a functioning clinic/hospital till he was taken there. Meaning he doesn't visit there frequently.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Beremx(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
If losing five ribs to boko haram made him build a good hospital in his constituency, then good for him.

If calamities does not befall our leaders,they will never know what helpless Nigerians are passing through.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
buhari is a terrorist by el rufai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by fhelihx(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Noted
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by rawpadgin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
cool
boko haram please break another senator rips so he build another hospital in his home town

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by eleojo23: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nigeria has lost more than that to Boko haram
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its well with my country.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Who cares cheesy Pictures of your ribs or .....
we cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
ZoboKunu:
It was an unstructured attack.

Also, he is just a SOFT TARGET.

I pray all Nigerian politicians will run into trouble like he did with poor infrastructure that common Nigerians are made to manage

Education, Health, Power, etc.

I pry they ll have one bad experience or another that will be mater of life and death so they will learn to improve these things.

Because they can run overseas it is one of the reasons they have no interest in developing this country.

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by eleojo23: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
sameer1212:
we cares
Yes, we caresgrin

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by vicostyles(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok.....
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by FuckTheMod: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Je suis
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by ultrazone(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bad
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Sijo01(f): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let's see pictures of the broken ribs not your face
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok cry
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by ernesty20(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Blame ur prother, buhari

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by 20bc(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have nothing to say

I still have nothing to say
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Khd95(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
korel9:
Ok its lalasticlala's post

You should know what I mean grin grin
baba how much is ur plot of land,cos this thread is on ''young shall grow'' luxurious bus to fpgrin

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by olempe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pictue of the five ribs or... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by daftpikin: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Rich4god(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
How does this news end insurgency.... When some people don loose whole families...
Re: Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram by Khd95(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
vicostyles:
Ok.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.