Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (83248 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by yusaze2007: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
LOL…What will you do to your babe if you walked into the kitchen and saw this after asking for water to be boiled

cc: lalasticlala

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by yusaze2007: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

See the pics of the babe after receiving serious beating from his guy @@ http://singlezconnect..com.ng/2015/12/photo-of-day-what-will-you-do-if-you.html

Nawa ooo....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Eleyi gidigan ooooo.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by fhelihx(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
The maid no sabi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
LOLZ .... She boiled water na

23 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
take her to a doctor to check her head

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by hodusglobal(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Make you thank God say she no burn the whole house.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by harlos: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
madridguy:
Eleyi gidigan ooooo.
Lol... in fact okoja bee

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked

I would probably be pissed off!

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by faith551(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
You should probably pay you electricity bills, if there was light she wouldn't use the gas to boil water in an electric jug cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
She thought the request was to burn the kettle.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by slim19(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enypie:
She thought the request was to burn the kettle.
so you could have done that

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rotfl... I blame the guy grin for dating a dumb as$

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
slim19:
so you could have done that

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by slim19(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enypie:

Yes.
someone's future wife undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
slim19:
someone's future wife undecided

Abi o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
loooooooool she burn water

She is mami water cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
She must be from Ekiti grin.

17 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by oshe11: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
wud note it down like LVG

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by amtalkin(f): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
1billion wife material
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
She was prolly under some sort of charm
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by ifykem: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
LMAO, abeg I can't laff. She no no au to use it n she can't ask her bobo. Ehya pele

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by shepherd77: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2015
I swear i wont laugh

I wont break up either.

grin

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Awww embarassed

She has seen someone use the kettle to boil water before. She didn't know how it was carried out, so she innocently used the gas. Might be someone that's isn't used to modern life. You can fault her.

That's why we teach people from the village these things.

Dem don join am to relationship now now. I hail world people

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by lloydpras: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Na wa oo

One of the outcomes of "I Must Marry A Girl from My Village"

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by free2ryhme: 1:41am On Dec 29, 2015
I will report her to seun, mynd44 & lalasticlala undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by pussyeater(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Retarde.d Babe!
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Adonis3: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Simple! I'll boil her toosad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Kazrem(m): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Rotflmao
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2015
shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by CircleOfWilis: 5:52am On Dec 29, 2015
angry grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.