Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (91936 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by osemudiame(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please send past questions to brandexcel@gmail.com, thanks
dewapella:

Thanks Boss...
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Atamo: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

University of Bradford, Chemical and Petroleum engineering

Thanks sir. Did you submit IELTS or TOEFL scores before been considered for admission?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Atamo:

Thanks sir. Did you submit IELTS or TOEFL scores before been considered for admission?
No I didn't, most UK schools don't request that as long as u are a Nigerian.
Though I had a one on one interview with the Dean of the faculty when he came to Lagos so he processed everything for me., I was privy to this detail cos I had someone studying in that faculty who arranged how I'll meet him.

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by koma1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please any news for LSS
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by opella(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
koma1:
Please any news for LSS

Both LSS and OSS were sent the E-mail

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Atamo: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Though I had a one on one interview with the Dean of the faculty when he came to Lagos so he processed everything for me., I was privy to this detail cos I had someone studying in that faculty who arranged how I'll meet him.
Please sir, is it a research or taught programme?
And secondly, I wish to have an admission offer from them too. how can you help me secure it? send me your phone number if you wouldn't mind.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

It's for a taught masters program
Are you in Lagos? if yes, they have a Liason officer in Lagos send me a pm so I can send her phone number, she should be able to put you through the rest.
You'll need SOP, transcript, international passport and other necessary documents.
Let her realise you need the provisional admission letter so you can apply for a scholarship.

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by floxybba6: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
PTDF SENT EMAIL MESSAGES ACROSS FOR LOCATION REUPDATE...HOPE YOU'ALL RECEIVED IT... DEADLINE IS 15 th JAN
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by floxybba6: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please house,any material on MECHATRONICS AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING? Please help
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kishimi8(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
pls who is writing control system engineering. i need the questions pls ., the questions in the one circulating here does not contain control .,. abeg make una help
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by subseaman(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello,house,I am new here.pls can anybody help me with the PTDF questions n answers, as well as materials on Subsea Engineering, I would b very grateful. This is my email address:osasygreat213@gmail.com and I want someone to give a guide on the number of questions to expect on the two parts as well as the duration for the test. thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Atamo: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

It's for a taught masters program
Are you in Lagos? if yes, they have a Liason officer in Lagos send me a pm so I can send her phone number, she should be able to put you through the rest.
You'll need SOP, transcript, international passport and other necessary documents.
Let her realise you need the provisional admission letter so you can apply for a scholarship.

I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Makurdi, Benue State.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ja2ken(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please, I need help with the past questions, God bless you as you help me out... jajakennedy@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Amogumuzie: 2:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls guys. Can some1 kindly share the past questions to me. Offshore Engineering
amogumuzie@gmail.com

Thanks so much
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Amogumuzie: 2:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls guys. Can some1 kindly share the past questions to me. Offshore Engineering

amogumuzie@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Tjsolid: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2016
walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers

Please, can you help me out with the rest past questions.... Tjsolid2006@gmail.com thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Sent. Pls share with others.
pls kindly send to my email bravoschwazy@yahoo.com thanx
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
walexy5050:

I just sent you the questions...you can share it with anyone that needs it...cheers

pls send me d past question
bravoschwazy@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ajiboyeadekunle(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Please guys, I need past questions on health safety and environmental @ptdf scholarship for overseas masters scholarship . Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ajiboyeadekunle(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Please guys, I need past questions on health safety and environmental @ptdf scholarship for overseas masters scholarship . My email address is ajiboyeodunayo@yahoo.com or ajiboyeodunayo7@ gmail. com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by advocate007(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Please guys help me with past questions too; adoleahmed@gmail.com. Thank You, May God choose what is best for us All.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gentledoj(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2016
please guys, I need past questions on health safety and environmental @ptdf scholarship for overseas masters scholarship. my email is ... oladoja25@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by harios: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Add me 08069034961
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
bubu91:

Please have you been able to find a control material. Please send to my mail if you have. akheregrace@gmail.com. Thank you.

Many thanks Walexy5050 for the past questions.
please send to omotayo.sikemi@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
walexy5050,please send me the past questions.omotayo.sikemi@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Osasam: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls help send the past question to landhill2003@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Ayopedro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
please I need ptdf past questions in petroleum geology, my email is aygeo17@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by TDyke: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
FrozenSnowman:
walexy5050,please send me the past questions.omotayo.sikemi@gmail.com

Please I need a copy too of the control past questions. rayden_cau@yahoo.com. Thanks in Anticipation
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by dydxtutor: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
please nairalander send me the past materials.... davedydx@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by VcStunner(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please did anyone apply for petro chemistry (LLS). If any and with past questions in the field, please and please help a broda. And I would also need to want to know the date of the exams if anyone has an idea. Thanks a million. Vicokafor74@gmail.com
And also, do one need obtain admission for masters first considering the fact that it's LLS? Anyone with vital info on the later should pls fill me in. Thanks all
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Segzie007: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Segzie007:
To get PTDF PQ follow the link in the attached text file

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by chefetalkane(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
The PTDF deadline has finally reached and PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap cannot be overemphasized.

Most scholarship boards keep repeating their questions that's why they don't allow students go out with their question paper. However, experts have found a way to get these questions to aid students.

A lot of people do not even know what they are selling. Please do not be deceived by people who say they have the most recent past questions. From 2010 was computer based so you cannot find the questions anywhere but we managed to get the one of 2010 shown below. Most of them buy from us and illegally sell to others. We have over 43 documents containing PTDF Scholarship Past Questions. Buying illegally our materials from others may be risky so please take note. For information on the format and how to get the scholarship past questions.

Chefeto Group has been in the business of selling past questions and answers to scholarship candidates both for undergraduate and post graduate and we have had a hard-earned reputation over the years. Our brand represents quality, having gained the trust of over 500 Nigerian Students both undergraduates and post graduate over the years. Customer Satisfaction is our watchword - we do not joke with our customers

08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081.

or visit
http://www.theworldscholarships.com/level/post-graduate-studies/masters/download-ptdf-scholarship-past-questions-answers/

We have both the general and specific questions for each course.

23. When was the oldest university in nigeria established?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. The quality of petroleum is determined by the amount of ………… it contains
A. Phosphorous
B. Carbon
C. Hydrogen
D.sulphur
E. Oxygen

25. A boy in a barber shop sits between 2 parallel mirrors. How many images of himself will he observe
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. America wants to go to war against iraq because in her opinion the latter did not comply with the spirit and letter of which united nations resulotuion?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

27. When was the state of israel created out of palestine?
A. 14th may 1948
B. 1oth december 1947
C. 12th may 1945
D. 1st october 1946
E. 23rd august 1950

Do you know the answers to these questions?

All these are contained in the past question

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A

We have both the general and specific questions for each course.

23. When was the oldest university in nigeria established?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. The quality of petroleum is determined by the amount of ………… it contains
A. Phosphorous
B. Carbon
C. Hydrogen
D.sulphur
E. Oxygen

25. A boy in a barber shop sits between 2 parallel mirrors. How many images of himself will he observe
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. America wants to go to war against iraq because in her opinion the latter did not comply with the spirit and letter of which united nations resulotuion?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

27. When was the state of israel created out of palestine?
A. 14th may 1948
B. 1oth december 1947
C. 12th may 1945
D. 1st october 1946
E. 23rd august 1950

Do you know the answers?

All these are contained in the past question

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.