Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

#1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? (4186 Views)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Why Are Computers Budgeted For Every Year? – Sen. Abaribe / Buhari Presents 1.7 Billion For 2016 Asa Rock Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by himurax007(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by cr7lomo: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:
FALSE.

These hirelings are desperately trying to promote their propaganda. On the other thread their queen wailer claimed there is no budget breakdown, but here the confused lots are even claiming to know how much was allocated for feeding grin.

I challenge anyone to provide the budget breakdown which showed the feeding allocation to the Presidency. N1.7 billion indeed grin.

This fulani herdsmen, u and ur gwongworo Oga at the top that is more clueless than the word clueless shouldn't have any business in politics , u guys ruined Nigeria due to the illiteracy that has been bestowed on you cattle worshipers... We have no business co habiting , u guys should merge with niger republic and that's whr u guys belong . U guys dont contribute to anything good in this country , only stealing oil thru past government and bombing yourselves.... Bunch of illiterates

2 Likes

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by fulanimafia: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
cr7lomo:

[s]This fulani herdsmen, u and ur gwongworo Oga at the top that is more clueless than the word clueless shouldn't have any business in politics , u guys ruined Nigeria due to the illiteracy that has been bestowed on you cattle worshipers... We have no business co habiting , u guys should merge with niger republic and that's whr u guys belong . U guys dont contribute to anything good in this country , only stealing oil thru past government and bombing yourselves.... Bunch of illiterates [/s]

2 Likes

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by tinktanker: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:
FALSE.

These hirelings are desperately trying to promote their propaganda. On the other thread their queen wailer claimed there is no budget breakdown, but here the confused lots are even claiming to know how much was allocated for feeding grin.

I challenge anyone to provide the budget breakdown which showed the feeding allocation to the Presidency. N1.7 billion indeed grin.
cld dey provide Dat of gej?

1 Like

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by great664(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2015
omenka:
Where is the proof in there?? I can't understand what some of these guys have upstairs- I pretty much doubt it is a functional brain. You guys tell yourselves obvious lies and mold your minds to believe the lies.

Screen-grab the portion that states "your proof" and post it here let's see.

cc Fulanimafia

Thank foru for your wise comment but please can you tell us how much was budgets for Presidential feeding for PMB so we can compare and contrast with the last administration as APC has made comparison very vital or is there nothing like Presidential feeding in the budget? If NO, how will Buhari take care of Aso Rock guest? Will it be from his purse or where.

While at it pls can you help me too to show the proof o the past administration budgeting N1 Billion for Presidential feeding?

Thank you in advance for the time

2 Likes

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by emmasege: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2015
olagamalin:

It's a new year coming, you should find something productive to do with your life rather than this crappy soliloquizing in the form of journalism. The society expects great things from you.....don't lose it
I've got great things to do and need no counsel from someone like you. I'm a very busy man but not oblivious of my political environment.
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by fulanimafia: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
great664:

cc Fulanimafia

Thank foru for your wise comment but please can you tell us how much was budgets for Presidential feeding for PMB so we can compare and contrast with the last administration as APC has made comparison very vital or is there nothing like Presidential feeding in the budget? If NO, how will Buhari take care of Aso Rock guest? Will it be from his purse or where.

While at it pls can you help me too to show the proof o the past administration budgeting N1 Billion for Presidential feeding?

Those details are obtainable by applying the FOI Act. You can request for such information or journalists can do same on your behalf.

Below, is the proof you asked for as obtained by Premium Times through the application of the FOI Act. (the N1b was in the 2012 budget, not last year's.)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3165-jonathan_sambo_to_spend_n1billion_on_food_in_2012.html

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by great664(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:

Those details are obtainable by applying the FOI Act. You can request for such information or journalists can do same on your behalf.

Below, is the proof you asked for as obtained by Premium Times through the application of the FOI Act. (the N1b was in the 2012 budget, not last year's.)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3165-jonathan_sambo_to_spend_n1billion_on_food_in_2012.html

Thanks I must say I like the way you defend someone you believe in but sometimes you must be on the fence on some issues

So why can't the present administration do same by approving FOI Act to enable us know and understand how much they budgeted (that's being transparent) or the FOI act is in enforcement but the journalist are too lazy to seek for it or buhari keep denying them or FOI is scrap? Correct me pls, I might be wrong

And about Premiumtines being source which I have no doubt is same as any Media house publishing for whatever reason, you and I know that Nigeria media is compromised even Channels TV.

This reminds about the Assset declaration publicly. Please I stop following it, did buhari later declared his asset publicly like he promised during the campaing so Nigerians can actually know how much he is worth and prove his integrity .Provide a link for me pls

2 Likes

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by omenka(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2015
great664:

cc Fulanimafia

You can't accuse me of something and then "ask me to prove I didn't do it". When you make an accusation, it is your responsibly to prove I'm "guilty".

That is the natural order of things and how the law is applied. I don't understand all these talk about us proving it is a lie.

If no specific amount was mentioned, that shouldn't be reason enough for anyone to just pull figures out of nowhere just to spite the president. Pray tell, what stops anyone from saying N5billion was budgeted for feeding- then go on and ask us to "prove it wasn't five billion"?? Do you see any sense in that??

As per the bolded: you can find that here:
businessnews.com.ng/2011/12/20/2012-budget-presidency-to-spend-naira-1-billion-on-food-subsidy/

saharareporters.com/2012/05/18/jonathan-annual-feeding-budget-drop-n910-million-n1-billion-premium-times

https://www.naij.com/55444.html

http://premiumtimesng.com/
index.php/news/3165-
jonathan_sambo_to_spend_n1billion_on_f

africanspotlight.com/2011/12/20/jonathan-sambo-to-spend-n1billion-on-food-in-2012-premium-times/

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/12/20/jonathan-sambo-to-spend-n1b-on-food-in-2012/

There are countless number of credible sources that carried the news. In this case, what you have is one wazobiareporters.com and all the sourceless stories from pro PDP posters on the forum. Just ONE credible source is all we ask yet they can't produce such. What does that tell you??

This shiit is becoming really annoying honestly.

1 Like

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by fulanimafia: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
I will answer the question that is relevant to the subject of our conversation.

The FOI bill is in operation at the moment, and I expected the opposition to request for details of the breakdown, instead of peddling cheap and shameful propaganda in order to settle perceived scores.

With regard to the report, the feeding budget was approved and implemented since 2012 (and even reduced in 2014). The document was obtained from the National Assembly when they requested the details of GEJ's 2012 budget, and published by Premium Times so its authenticity is not questionable.

I understand the pain of Jonathan supporters considering recent developments, but you guys need to be less deceitful, dishonest, emotional and more intelligent in furthering your agenda.

Cheers.

great664:

Thanks I must say I like the way you defend someone you believe in but sometimes you must be on the fence on some issues

So why can't the present administration do same by approving FOI Act to enable us know and understand how much they budgeted (that's being transparent) or the FOI act is in enforcement but the journalist are too lazy to seek for it or buhari keep denying them or FOI is scrap? Correct me pls, I might be wrong

And about Premiumtines being source which I have no doubt is same as any Media house publishing for whatever reason, you and I know that Nigeria media is compromised even Channels TV.

This reminds about the Assset declaration publicly. Please I stop following it, did buhari later declared his asset publicly like he promised during the campaing so Nigerians can actually know how much he is worth and prove his integrity .Provide a link for me pls
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by Assassin419(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
emmasege:
How come a president who was seen taking milo satchet for a breakfast is now requesting for #1.7 billion with his vice to feed their households?
GEJ requested for #1 billion & Nigerians went all out criticizing him, thanks to the propaganda machine of the then opposition party & the obviously biased media outfits like channels TV (the official private TV station of APC) & the nations newspaper (their official newspaper outlet).
Someday, dogmatic and docile believers of this scam of a government will wake up to realize the truth & how gullible they've been but may it not be too late for them & the nation.
my brother its only gullible people that still believes this politicians and the lies they feed people...

1 Like

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by great664(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:
I will answer the question that is relevant to the subject of our conversation.

The FOI bill is in operation at the moment, and I expected the opposition to request for details of the breakdown, instead of peddling cheap and shameful propaganda in order to settle perceived scores.

With regard to the report, the feeding budget was approved and implemented since 2012 (and even reduced in 2014). The document was obtained from the National Assembly when they requested the details of GEJ's 2012 budget, and published by Premium Times so its authenticity is not questionable.

I understand the pain of Jonathan supporters considering recent developments, but you guys need to be less deceitful, dishonest, emotional and more intelligent in furthering your agenda.

Cheers.

All boils down to being a better opposition so pls don't avoid any or you can just point out where I could get it, when all doubts are cleared then I might have no other thing to wail about. Please help me clarify the Asset issue for me as you have prove beyond reasonable doubt on this issue that wailers should write to NASS to get it. Thanks once more for your time
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by copiescopy(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Sheikh Gumi Alerts Nation On Igbo Domination Of Nigerian Army by samobo: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Popular and respected Kaduna based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has alerted the nation to what he believes is an attempt by the current chief of army staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejerika, to tilt the Nigerian Army towards Igbo domination. The Chief of Army Staff is of course an Igbo by tribe.

Though he provided no evidence, Sheikh Gumi published a letter he says is being circulated in the army which complains of the Igbo domination.

Sheikh Gumi's post appears in full below.

A DANGEROUS TREND INDEED!

"Brothers and sisters, country men and fellow citizens.
There is a letter circulating in the internet which depicts the current situation in the Nigerian Army. It says:

“There is a new dangerous trend in promotions and recruitment in the Nigerian Army, which should be firmly and promptly checked before it destroys the military and the country. This trend is clearly visible in the manner in which the current Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika is handling these two important aspects of running an effective army institution, which is very critical to the survival of any state. It appears that the Chief of Army Staff is on a specific mission, most probably, sponsored by some sinister dark forces bent on destroying the army and setting the country on the path of serious conflagration. From all indication General Ihejirika is deliberately and recklessly pursuing a plan to destroy the career of senior non Igbo officers while at the same time embarking on a massive recruitment of soldiers of Igbo stock in order to eclipse all other ethnic groups in the Nigerian Army. This is raising serious concern within the army. Let us, first, examine the promotion exercises carried out in all the formations since the elevation of Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika to the office of Chief of Army Staff.”

Then it follows with chilling details and specifics which if true the source must be from some senior cadre of the officer corps in the army. This is alarming indeed.

The circular charged that “Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika is on a specific mission, most probably, sponsored by some sinister dark forces bent on destroying the army and setting the country on the path of serious conflagration.”

If we remember that this man was long overdue for retirement but was retained by the GEJ.

If we remember that GEJ tried to cover up for MEND 1st October Abuja terrorist attack.

If we remember the Azazi has extended Nigerian Army weapons to secessionist, was retired then later picked by GEJ as his NSA.

If we remember that the incessant bombings that followed the ascension of GEJ to power in Northern states in the name of Boko Haram, despite the fact it was Yar’aduwa that order the killing of its leader, and the sudden cessations with sudden death of Azazi.
If we remember that the activities of the secessionists in still on and covert.

If I remember that the two people who planted an explosive device on my way five minutes before I pass and went victims of their own machination, were taken off by the Army, the two BBC (Hausa and English) reporters had their cameras and voice recorder ceased by the Army at the site so that they don’t record the incidence precisely.

If we remember all these things we should thank Allah that we lived to hear the true story as it is unfolding. The worst could have happened. And in-sha Allah the worst is over. It is said, the correct diagnosis is half of the cure. The problem is now identified.

As for the solution. There is absolutely no need for any military intervention. That will be criminal. You don’t correct criminality with crimes. Let every Nigerian knows the truth. It is the most potent weapon against evil. Moreover the system is self-regulatory, so let us wait and see. Their plan to secession comes only through disorder and the spill of innocent blood, therefore no chance should be given to that.

May Allah guide us to the straight path and protect our nation from evil people!"

To view his message on his Facebook page, Click Here
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by WaffenSS(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Aisha has more children to feed.

But seriously is there anything however debasing that PDP won't do to claw their way back to power?
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by great664(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2015
omenka:
You can't accuse me of something and then "ask me to prove I didn't do it". When you make an accusation, it is your responsibly to prove I'm "guilty".

That is the natural order of things and how the law is applied. I don't understand all these talk about us proving it is a lie.

If no specific amount was mentioned, that shouldn't be reason enough for anyone to just pull figures out of nowhere just to spite the president. Pray tell, what stops anyone from saying N5billion was budgeted for feeding- then go on and ask us to "prove it wasn't five billion"?? Do you see any sense in that??

becomingoming really annoying honestly.
Please can you point out how much was budgeted or if none let's know too. You and i know that Nigeria Media was biased during the campaign and you don't need to be a wailer or a lying liar to know that.

And pls you can help fulanimafia to clarify my doubt about the Asset declaration issue pls

1 Like

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by otokx(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Happy to see logical Arguments here, the PDP fans have failed woefully in this particular matter.

1 Like

Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by emmasege: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2015
genxris:

Here is proof Thomas

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016/2016AppropriationBill.pdf
You think the FULANIMAFIA will believe this? He and his type never believe their "herdsman" is fallible.
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by fulanimafia: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2015
My friend nobody disputed that document. Rather it was the nail that drove the wailers propaganda 6 feet in the ground.

Open it and show us the phantom N1.7B allocation for feeding if you can.

emmasege:
You think the FULANIMAFIA will believe this? He and his type never believe their "herdsman" is fallible.
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by obailala(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Some of these Jonathanians and PDPians are just shameless stark illiterates. How in earth did GEJ, a PhD holder manage to attract these group of people as his main supporters? grin

One of them wakes up one faithfull day and claims N1.7bn was budgeted for food. Reasonable humans have been asking for the source of this information yet even though they know it's a rumour, they keep opening more and more threads in desperation to propagate this foolishness. Some who think they are smart go ahead to paste a link to a budget breakdown which does not even contain this info; obviously they are to dumb to even read the contents of the budget breakdown themselves before they rushed to present it as proof of their ignorance. grin

Now the Op of this thread takes it to the next level by asking for an apology. What on earth do these guys even smoke?
Re: #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? by obailala(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Assassin419:
my brother its only gullible people that still believes this politicians and the lies they feed people...
Someone who believes that 1.7bn was budgeted for feeding without any single verifiable source of information, and now this person thinks some others are gullible? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Warns INEC Staff Against Complicity With Politicians / Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. / President Buhari Reacts Angrily As US Places Nigeria On Watchlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.