Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast (23707 Views)

Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by 360frolic(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Fluidelvis(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Right now am soo trying not to sound unpatriotic, but didn't i hear Mr President, the army spokesperson & some political bigwigs say that the war with boko-haram has been won "technically"?
So what do we call the brazen & emboldened attacks/bombings them boko-boys have been launching these past few days? Untechnical attacks/bombings .. if and only if we stop politicizing this issue!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by DickDastardly(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Liar "Comical Ali" Mohammed comes to mind grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by nnachukz(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2015
I have said this earlier, get Lai Mohammed and cut off his tongue. It will do the nation a great service. This man talks carelessly and by so doing indirectly incites these guys to respond with more killings. Even Buhari plays politics with this boko haram issues right from his opposition days when he said a fight against them is a fight against the north. Today he is singing and dancing another music led by lie Mohammed. Cut his tongue and boko haram will no longer hear anything to provoke them.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Atmmachine(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Sijo01(f): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Quick recovery to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by OCTAVO: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm... See what Mr Lai's careless statement has caused? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by korel9: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
What does Burantashi and that Lie Mohd have to say to this? undecided

Technically my a$$! angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by eleojo23: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
This is what a "technically defeated" boko haram can do.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Look at our hospitals? For God in heaven, what is wrong with black people and not doing things right. How can a hospital look like this when we generate billions of dollars a year. I can't understand.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
the posters above me whic netwrk una dy use undecided

kia buhari

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by yanabazee: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Eyah....I tot Liar Mohammed said he toured the whole town and that it was terror-free

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Texcoco(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
That's what you get when you vote propaganda men and 'Nepa bill' certificate holders.....#schadenefreude.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by phemmie06(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2015
May the Lord heal them, heal our leaders and heal our land

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by pedrilo: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2015
APC!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by matrix199(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2015
God help us
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by ajebuter(f): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Fluidelvis:
Right now am soo trying not to sound unpatriotic, but didn't i hear Mr President, the army spokesperson & some political bigwigs say that the war with boko-haram has been won "technically"?
So what do we call the brazen & emboldened attacks/bombings them boko-boys have been launching these past few days? Untechnical attacks/bombings .. if and only if we stop politicizing this issue!

You echoed my exact sentiment. Insurgency should be collectively tackled, not politicised as has become the order of the day in our country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by hopilo: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Some people still belive this story is false because they are so indoctrinated by one LAI Lair Mohammed

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by olaolulazio(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Get well soon!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Jaydee009: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Karma is a b.itch, a true one at that.

When Boko Haram was in its infancy stage, instead of the Northern elites and elders to unite the GEJ government to fight it, they used it to gain political sympathy.

Eg. Buhari: "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north"
El - Rufai : "the blood of any Fulani man killed is a debt that must be repaid." "GEJ wants to wipe out the north " etc

Now their sinister plans have prevailed and they have the power they so much crave for. They did this at the expense of their children's future. Unfortunately, Boko Haram has gone out of control. You don't nurture a monster and expect it not to harm you.

They even said GEJ was the problem. Now he is out, who is the problem?

What there mo.rons didn't know was that Islamic jihad is a long difficult and protracted war of ideologies. One that requires a change of narratives to win.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by skuribeebo: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
matrix199:
God help us
This is the type of country you rule when you force your self to become president.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by miztahkay: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2015
LoL....words of destruction
bimbochoco:
Eehhhhh!!!

Bomb, maiduguri, Lai, Borno, Villages, Jonathan, Buhari, Pdp, Apc, Nigeria, Oshodi.. If dem born come dis life again, and i hear any of these words, Omo, na to cry till i die again o...
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Suresir: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
in all these things we thank God. . . Muslims ! We know u al r nt terrorist but go 4 research ,u wil read all topics . *all terrorist are muslims* y ? Your Religion has turn the light in u into darkness. Remember light has come n he is Jesus. . Come !

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by mikky250(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Fluidelvis:

To me one of the biggest mistake Buhari made was appointing Lie Mohammed as his information Minister. We are no more in the era of propaganda but truth. We need a man who will tell Nigerians the truth and when its neccessary to speak.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by melodyirish(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Someone should advice Lai mohd and Buhari to stop boasting about defeating boko boys, because d more they boast d more boko prove them wrong. Let them jst bury their faces in shame, we are tired. Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by ORACLE1975(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Bodd0806: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Na wa oh! They are turning that north east to something else.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by ajebuter(f): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
Liar "Comical Ali" Mohammed comes to mind grin

Apparently, you read Aribisala's article. I remember that ' comical Ali' s infamy during saddam Hussein's reign of terror.

Our own 'comical Lie' is aptly named. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by sweatlana: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Hold lie mohammad responsible

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by bewla(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
again boko eni ku re o
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast by vicostyles(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Na wa oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video) / Tinubu To Inaugurate Geometric Power Plant In Abia On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.