Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG (42494 Views)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / REVEALED: How Ericsson Engineer Helped Install Radio Biafra Transmitters On MTN / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
kernel504:

IS THAT WHY YOUR STATES ARE ALWAYS BEGGING FOR BAILOUT AND LOANS? WITH THE NORTH GROWING TERRORISM.
OUR LEADERS ARE CONCERNED WITH ECONOMIC EMACIPATION OF THE IGBOLAND, KEEP WAILING WHILE WE ENSLAVE YOU ECONOMICALLY.

Only one igbo state didnt receive bail out same as the yoruba states,but ofcos you wouldnt know brain washed,poverty striken ipod bigot.Lagos and Ogun alone acounts for over 60percent of nigerias economic activities.Your people are the poorest in the south and majority of you are leeches,living,feeding and earning from other parts of nigeria.You beta go nd join ur fellow rascals in the protest for your ibo nation,the better we get rid of miserable elements like you,the better.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by DaStunz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:

U need to have your head examined for seeing wrong in my post. He threatened my tribe with death on his useless radio. He deserves to die by firing squad
. D fact z Dat shuld anytin Happen 2 KANU .Heads must Fall..! Nigerian Govt is tryin 2 make Us Worst than Ever nd evrybody will REGRET it. DSS & BUHARI are Tryin 2 wake a Sleepin LION.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dedetwo:

Per the bolded, the IPOB is not unlawful society. The constitutional rights trump criminal code. The Nigerian constitution guaranteed the freedom of self-determination and for individuals to gather in order to sue for independence.

Section pls....
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Emyogalanya: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:

U need to have your head examined for seeing wrong in my post. He threatened my tribe with death on his useless radio. He deserves to die by firing squad
and who told you nairaland is radio biafra
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Emyogalanya: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Only one igbo state didnt receive bail out same as the yoruba states,but ofcos you wouldnt know brain washed,poverty striken ipod bigot.Lagos and Ogun alone acounts for over 60percent of nigerias economic activities.Your people are the poorest in the south and majority of you are leeches,living,feeding and earning from other parts of nigeria.You beta go nd join ur fellow rascals in the protest for your ibo nation,the better we get rid of miserable elements like you,the better.
pls hurry up abeg
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by biafranrealson: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
many nnamdi kanu exist. maybe the radical ones will come after kanu. just beware
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by mzilakazi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
kayfra:

Unfortunately, Nigerian laws are not South African laws. We have law makers in NASS to change our laws but all they do is change their wardrobes and try to suppress speech.

Kanu disregarded our laws and that got him arrested. There are professional radio rabble rousers in the USA like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity that employ full time staffs to monitor their speech, just to make sure they aren't breaking any laws.

Nigerian laws suppress freedom of speech.

Unfortunately, freedom of speech is the same as it was derived from the UN charter to guide many constitutions across the world, unless one country still has issues with bullying.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Now I love Buhari's govt like kraezeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, Kanu own don finish. The boy na proper definition of efulefu wey sabi book grin

Not all igbos like me are interested in the rubbish biafra.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:

Ya mama undecided
Ya papa
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by mzilakazi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yeske2:
Malema was removed as the youth leader of ANC because of his inciting statements. Stop deceiving people please, Nnamdi should rot in jail for his inciting statements too.
www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/10/julius-malema-suspended-anc

Malema is now the pres of EFF and is exercising freedom of speech like nobody's business. He is using it without fear.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by datribune: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
flamingREED:

Kumuyi is first a preacher of forgiveness, mercy, holiness, peace and love.

I wonder if he will ever desire vengeance.

He believes the chiefest of sinners can be saved.

Saul of Tarsus did more harm than Kanu has done, yet God saved Him.

Christians can only pray for their enemies and insist that God's perfect will be done.

I love Kumuyi.

But I don't think secession is sin.

If colonialism is sin,
Seccesional rearrangement is righteousness.

Thanks.

There's a lot wrong wit Kanu's attempt at violent secession. Kanu is on YouTube video soliciting 4 guns & bullets to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria. No country in d civilized world would support such a misadventure.
d declaration on principles of international law adopted by d UN in 1970, declares dat there are no legal grounds for violent secession. dis is because at least half of all modern states have emerged thru conquests or amalgamation & if we are going to try to eliminate all historical injustices through violent secession, d modern world would be dragged into a bloody large scale war.
There is a diversity of choices dat support & make self-determination possible but not violent secession.
I listen to radio biafra & d hate by those guys is unequalled. Thankfully not all igbo hav dis tendency & hav even made their position on Biafra known.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by johntolu: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
flamingREED:

Kumuyi is first a preacher of forgiveness, mercy, holiness, peace and love.

I wonder if he will ever desire vengeance.

He believes the chiefest of sinners can be saved.

Saul of Tarsus did more harm than Kanu has done, yet God saved Him.

Christians can only pray for their enemies and insist that God's perfect will be done.

I love Kumuyi.

But I don't think secession is sin.

If colonialism is sin,
Seccesional rearrangement is righteousness.

Thanks.

I am in support of your stand on secession of any tribe/region from Nigeria.
I equally believe that an attempt by any tribe/region to secede from Nigeria is not a sin.
I am a Nigerian of Yoruba descent, and I believe every tribe/ region in Nigeria has the right to self rule and or how they should be governed.
The major issue I want the Igbo elements, clamoring for a Biafran state, to consider is that secession from any country, is not given on a plater of gold, the way we got our independence from our colonial masters, Great Britain.
I am not trying to discourage the elements behind the 'New Biafran struggle', I only want them to do a soul search, and ask themselves if they are ready and prepared to go the South Sudan way.
The present IPOB movement, led by Nnamdi Kanu, is not likely to achieve anything in its current agitation for a Biafran state, with the strategy/tactics it has in place presently.
I believe the present geo-political entity, called Nigeria, will be better off, in terms of development, if all the six geo-political zones are allowed self-rule and allow to control and manage their resources.
The CentralAdministration should only be responsible for Defense, Foreign policy and other areas of common interests to all the geo-political zones.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by mikidolla(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
all 4uckin' bull shit!
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
okambaba:

MTN here is the victim. An engineer that doesn't even work for them installed the transmitters.No way they wold have nown.

Ok ooooooooo

Noted!
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by ACM10: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by DaStunz(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2015
johntolu:
[color=#006600][/color]
I am in support of your stand on secession of any tribe/region from Nigeria.
I equally believe that an attempt by any tribe/region to secede from Nigeria is not a sin.
I am a Nigerian of Yoruba descent, and I believe every tribe/ region in Nigeria has the right to self rule and or how they should be governed.
The major issue I want the Igbo elements, clamoring for a Biafran state, to consider is that secession from any country, is not given on a plater of gold, the way we got our independence from our colonial masters, Great Britain.
I am not trying to discourage the elements behind the 'New Biafran struggle', I only want them to do a soul search, and ask themselves if they are ready and prepared to go the South Sudan way.
The present IPOB movement, led by Nnamdi Kanu, is not likely to achieve anything in its current agitation for a Biafran state, with the strategy/tactics it has in place presently.
I believe the present geo-political entity, called Nigeria, will be better off, in terms of development, if all the six geo-political zones are allowed self-rule and allow to control and manage their resources.
The CentralAdministration should only be responsible for Defense, Foreign policy and other areas of common interests to all the geo-political zones.

. Well Said. Bt my Question is. Will Nigerian govt allow Self-Rule System 2 prevail in those Geo-politican zones..?
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Psylas(m): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:
The noose is tightening around this guy's neck.
Unless respected Igbo leaders eat the humble pie and go to respected leaders of those people that the guy have been insulting in the North and SW to plead for their understanding for a political solution rather than a long and torturous judiciary path that can only and will lead to the sentencing of NK for the rest of his life in prison.
I don't see Kanu having the last laugh.
You don't wish harm to people like Kumuyi that never wishes harm to anyone.

Kumuyi is a bastard motherfucker
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Charliewyt: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Ariba2:
You still waiting? Sorry o. Me got mine as xmas gift at 5am on d 25th.
Lucky you!
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2015
don't say that to man, he has not done anything to you, oga, for christ sake that is a man of God.
Psylas:

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Psylas(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Ucheernest:
don't say that to man, he has not done anything to you, oga, for christ sake that is a man of God.

man
of
God
my
foot!
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2015
DaStunz:
. D fact z Dat shuld anytin Happen 2 KANU .Heads must Fall..! Nigerian Govt is tryin 2 make Us Worst than Ever nd evrybody will REGRET it. DSS & BUHARI are Tryin 2 wake a Sleepin LION.
u rili think xo?..it seems u are a comedian cuz u are xo funny...2 days to go nd yet biafra have not been realised,,what can u guyz do,absolutely ntin,u are ntin but a pestering peacock...
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by mrDennis(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2015
kernel504:

IS THAT WHY YOUR STATES ARE ALWAYS BEGGING FOR BAILOUT AND LOANS? WITH THE NORTH GROWING TERRORISM.
OUR LEADERS ARE CONCERNED WITH ECONOMIC EMACIPATION OF THE IGBOLAND, KEEP WAILING WHILE WE ENSLAVE YOU ECONOMICALLY.

IMO-Apc. ABIA- pdp. EBONYI - pdp all received bail out funds ... that's 3/5 eastern states.

also the funds given to kwara , Niger , kebbi and katsina all together is still less than the bailout requested and granted to abia .

while at 26bn IMO own bailout no b meat pie.

I hope u have been enlightened ?
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Bevista:
The hate promoted by NK makes him potentially worse than Hitler. I have listened to some of his broadcasts and the things he says clearly shows a demented psycho unfit to coexist in a sane society.
---
The Quarantine he is staying right now is exactly where he belongs. The FG should stop at nothing to bring Treasonable charges against him for making such hateful & vile speeches.

Abeg dont insult hitler. He is a great man
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by itunu8(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Psylas:

And na ur people full him church grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by nogames: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Ericsson maintains MTN sites so Ericsson Engineers in those clusters will be responsible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.