Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki (18032 Views)

Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / Ekweremadu A Gay Prostitute – S/east Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by DONSMITH123(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2015
By Henry Umoru

President of the Senate, Senator Bukola Saraki has described his Deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, as a perfect example for Nigerian politicians, saying that he has no regret working with him.

Senator Saraki spoke as Senator Ekweremadu described his re-emergence as Senator and Deputy President of the Senate as an act of God.

The two spoke at a civic reception at the country home of Senator Ekweremadu, in Mpu, Enugu State, shortly after a special thanksgiving service, where Ekweremadu rededicated himself to service to Nigeria and mankind.

Senator Saraki in his address, described Senator Ekweremadu as a man, who every Nigerian politician should look forward to working with.

He said: “For we politicians, it is always better to get close to know somebody because in our meetings in the 7th Senate, myself and him were far apart, but in this current Senate, I am the first person to tell a few people that Senator Ekweremadu is a perfect gentleman. You are a perfect gentleman and I repeat that many times and you are a good example for we politicians.

“He is the type of Nigerians that we will want to continue to serve because he only sees things for the good of Nigeria. I am grateful to be working with you and I will continue to assure you that we will continue to work closely for the interest of this great country.”

Earlier at the special thanksgiving service by his family, Ekweremadu recalled his journey back to the Senate, saying, “about two years ago, nobody would have believed that we will be here talking about Ike Ekweremadu being a Senator again, let alone being the Deputy President of the Senate. But, by the grace of God, I am today not only the Senator representing Enugu West, but also the Deputy President of the Senate.

“We went through very tumultuous primaries that almost divided our state along the line, but we thank God that today Enugu is united and peaceful.

“After the elections, PDP lost control of the National Assembly and many people thought we were finished, but we went into political engineering and I want to thank my colleagues for that long night. We decided that when we got to the chamber in the morning, we were going to perform wonders and when the time came for the inauguration of the Senate, I was re-elected Deputy President of the Senate. It was the will of God.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/ekweremadus-a-good-example-for-nigerian-politicians-saraki/

12 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by donTbone(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwww... am not surprised!

Yes... he will definitely be a gentleman once you've been invited to his hometown to give a speech about him. Who would have wanted to disgrace a fellow politician, which there is a high probability of working together in future.

Trust me, if he was to give a speech at Nnamdi Kanu's home town, he wouldn't have said any better.

in between* what happened to the dasuki gate scandal
For like 5days or so, no one is talking about it again or am the one who is not following closely?
#thinkingoutloud
#soft

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by OnankpaBa(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Senator Saraki in his address, described Senator Ekweremadu as a man, who every Nigerian politician should look forward to working with.

Clap for your self. In one word. Gerrarahere

18 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by donTbone(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
angry
For a man who lost the support of his own people...am i surprised with this spill from him?

NO! Am not....

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
we don hear. are we expecting something else from you?

Osusu Must Flow
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by OnankpaBa(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2015
you mind am?

OsusuMustFlow:
we don hear. are we expecting something else from you?

Osusu Must Flow
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by amaechi1: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Ten penny and ten pence. All the same.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by looseweight: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Trying to get back his southeastern fans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Jaycules: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
He's your looting mentor abi

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by cuvox(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Joke of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Richie0974: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
What would he have said.. .Birds of a feather.. .

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by bimbochoco(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Okay... I concur, if you like make you shak alcohol o... I concur
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by DonFebby(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Its aiit
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Amanwulu1(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
I'm not a politician bt it's gud u've discovered Ike's quality n are now recommending dat other politicians, including urself, emulate him. I wnt to see u emulating him.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Akinz0126(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Oh reali
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by DONSMITH123(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
cheesy

OnankpaBa:

Clap for your self. In one word. Gerrarahere
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by fashoo2010(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Politician, u hear d good side if the going is good....and when d going is not smooth, u hear another side of them

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Newsflash!

Politics 101
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by princemillla(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Power grabbers

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
DonFebby:
Its aiit
I hate this Nigerian politicians.They can't ever do more than this..praising themselves without having @ heart progress of the country instead,looting the country treasury.its a pity!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by iffydave: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Good

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by CSTR2: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
5% may shrink to 0% this time.
Probably won't make a difference in 2019. Buhari has fanatical support in the north.
Going against him is futile for now.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided undecided ?
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by free2ryhme: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Only time will tell how long this hypocrite will continue to delude himself

ASK MR. EKWEREMADU, WHAT HAPPENED TO ENUGU-ONITSHA EXPRESS WAY CONTRACT. THIS WILL ONE DAY BOUNCE OUT TO BITE HIM IN THE ASS.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by ANBAKO: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Birds of the same feather.....

They eat all that is for their people, feeding fat at their expense.

Jegudujera.....!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by free2ryhme: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Saraki- The Judas of APC

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Gbengais(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Make una stop to dey ban me naa.. all these ode wey dey spit trash no suppose dey go scot free.. Aniwaiz aw far
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by free2ryhme: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Let him continue to deceive himself

Who is saraki to tell who is a good Nigerian? Morally deficient individual with various fraudulent behaviors....I can only sense cheap publicity and possibly trying to get igbo support in his future presidential bids.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by martineverest(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Birds of same feather
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by mu2sa2: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
If a fraudster like Saraki describes somebody as a gentle man he can work with, you know the two are birds of a feather. Thank you Mr Saraki, looter of Societe General bank and Kwara state treasury, for letting the world know that you and Ekweremadu belong in the same gang.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by 2badoo: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
gf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ: We Have Defeated Insurgency In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? / Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.